Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
witshisname
Many Happy returns of the day Scoob77,hope you have a wonderful birthday.
TeeHeeHee
Click to view attachment

laugh.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOOB biggrin.gif
wee davy
all the best, scoob!

wee davy
lindamac
All the very best of everything lovely for you and your family at your Birthday celebrations as well as Christmas time too Scoob hope this finds ye well regards n huggs from Lindamac xxxxClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Elma
Happy Birthday Big Tommy, and many more to come. Enjoy your day.... smile.gif
big tommy
DEar Elma

Many many thanks .I honestly thought i had made a mistake by talking of another member
Tommy
angel
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TOMMY.

I TOO HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

jakka13
As this year comes to an end may I just take a minute to wish everyone I missed in the past months Many Happy Returns .Cheers Jakka
RonD
I have to echo that Jakka, I'm not the best at looking in this thread, but my best wishes are still there to all I missed. Wishing you all a great year in 2011.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day Rabbie.....53
proudmaryhiller
Many Happy Returns Rabbie. smile.gif
wee davy
Cheers Rabbie - awra best smile.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY RABBIE

bilbo.s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzXO_5e8oO0

Happy Birthday , ye crabbit young person. biggrin.gif
Mary48
Happy birthday, Martin

and a Happy New Year
Many thanks for keeping this board going and for all your msg's letting us know what's going on.

I hope you have a great day and an even better year ahead xx
Lennox
Happy Birthday Rabbie ,
Elma
Happy Birthday Rabbie, have a great 2011 wub.gif
penny dainty
Ocht i missed yer birthday yesterday Rabbie , hope it was a good one .
Many happy returns today for Martin , have a great day and a n even better 2011.Click to view attachment
toerag
Happy Birthday to Martin, hope you have a great birthday, cheers!
Best wishes to everyone else celebrating today
Elma
Many Happy Returns Martin and all the best for 2011. A big thank you for all you do for us posters on GG wub.gif
wee mags
Happy birthday Martin all the best for the new year .
*lindamac*
biggrin.gif A very happy Birthday to you martin thanks for all you do for us I know I appreciate your website for more than what it is it is a family online for me thanks for everything you do ,you deserve a very happy Birthday and Happy new year too Good Luck for this year! Luv Lindamac xxx
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN

wee davy
Click to view attachment

A very happy birthday to our illustrious Administrator - and to all others who share the same date

It must never be underestimated the work you do to make this an amiable and friendly board. We all appreciate your efforts so very much, Martin. A Guid New Year tae ye Sir!

wee davy
bilbo.s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4SLSlSmW74
TeeHeeHee
How do you follow that ....

Rabbie seen it out , Martin seen it in ...

Happy Birthday Martin

Thanks for the Messages

tongue.gif biggrin.gif
stratson
Dear Martin,
Hope you are having a very enjoyable Birthday.
You deserve it for all the work you do in making our Glasgow Guide Boards the success that they are......Many Blessings in the coming year.
Heather
MARTIN
proudmaryhiller
Many Happy Returns Martin.
witshisname
Happy Birthday Martin
RonD
Happy birthday Martin, I always knew you were a thoroughbred!
lindamac
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment biggrin.gif Have a fantastic Birthday & all throughout the Year too.Martin thankyou for everything you do for us your members ,we luvya tae bits for your thoughtfulness and kindness always the helpful one to ensure we all keep in touch with Glasgow & each other too ,so many many Thanks Martin Have a Happy New Year Mate Hope the years good to you!
carmella
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MARTIN AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO HERE WITH THE BOARDS.

HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY DAY.
stratson
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY G/G/SON ZAK WHO IS 4 TODAY.
Anne1
A HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY TO WEE ZAK
Elma
Happy Birthday Zak, give a big kiss to grandma for me smile.gif
stratson
Thank you Anne 1 and Elma.
Lovely party at MacDonalds, great Play area for the children, Zak had a Ball with all his new little friends.
He kept coming back and forwards entertaining us. My wee treasure.

Bed is a calling now laugh.gif

stratson
To my son Richard, ,
Many Happy Returns of the Day , Enjoy your Night. x
stratson
Hoping you Have a Happy Birthday Cat,(Wherever you are/)
Anne1
A HAPPY 78th BIRTHDAY STRATSON

LOTS OF LOVE Anne & Nev xx
RonD
A very Happy Birthday, Stratson, you inspire us all!
penny dainty
Happy Birthday Stratson , hope your day is full of sunshine .Click to view attachment
proudmaryhiller
Many Happy Returns Stratson smile.gif
TeeHeeHee
“The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly ...
and lie about your age.”

Lucille Ball.

Click to view attachment

biggrin.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRATSON biggrin.gif
Lennox
Happy Birthday to My Dear Friend Stratson !!

Lennox
Martin , Please accept my appoligies, I never got on to wish you

Happy Birthday !

To all the others that I have missed , I hope you all had a great day , sorry to have missed your day ......
angel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRATSON,
HAVE A GREAT DAY
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
wee davy
Happy Birthday Stratson.

Hope your having a great day.

x
Elma
Happy, Happy Birthday Stratson, hope you are having a wonderful day, but don't overdo it. Love you wub.gif
stratson
I would like to say how touched I am by all the lovely Birthday Wishes & Cards
. from all of you my dear G.G. friends,,

Unfortunately it has been a very sad day for me. My late brother Jack.s daughter Sharon passed last night aged 52. Was very sudden. Has been very distressing for all her siblings, her daughter who is pregnant with third baby, & of course her darling g/children.
Is just six months since we lost her brother Jacky who was 63. My brother's only son.
Your good wishes have been a great solacce to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.