Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Elma
Happy Birthday Angel. Enjoy another night out on Saturday, you lucky wee devil.... laugh.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day Angel & Many More in Good Health!
angel
Thank you Elma and Stratson for your kind wishes biggrin.gif
annie laurie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL

HOPE I AM NOT LATE

MANY MANY MORE TO COME CHEERS laugh.gif
angel
Ta a bundle Annie,! biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
Can't miss this one biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Angel (read it tomorrow when you're sober tongue.gif )

Click to view attachment
angel
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 25th Nov 2010, 07:42pm) *
Can't miss this one biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Angel (read it tomorrow when you're sober tongue.gif ) will do just that,,,T....lol

lindamac
wub.gifClick to view attachment A very special wish for your Birthday to continue to be great throughout this year,I hope you enjoy every last moment of your year Angel God Bless ya always and keep yerself soaked in the wellbeing of a good year to enjoy yer Thanksgiving, Christmas & New year too ,lets call it the Party year Angel lols laugh.gif Click to view attachment
angel
thank you Linda for your birthday wishes and also just to say that I too wish you all that is good in the comming year for you and your family biggrin.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday to Hubert, Anne, Trooper 999,,,,,,,,,
lindamac
QUOTE (angel @ 26th Nov 2010, 10:42pm) *
thank you Linda for your birthday wishes and also just to say that I too wish you all that is good in the comming year for you and your family biggrin.gif

Click to view attachmentawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Thanks Angel you're a sweetyheart.xx
lindamac
Best wishes Hubert ,Anne & Trooper all the best!Click to view attachment
stratson
Many Happy Returns Of The Day Rosie K. 76
lindamac
Best wishes to ya Rosie K have a fab year!Click to view attachment
toerag
Happy birthday to Carmella and to all the others I missed this week! dont know where the time goes!
stratson
Many Happy Returns Of The Day Carmella, 62 Today. Enjoy every moment! !
carmella
Lovely Birthday wishes, thank you so much. I must say it's great to be back online, and trying to catch up.

In my new house there's a wee room upstairs with two windows, one to the back garden and one looking out over the hills.

Today as the snow falls it's beautiful, but I'm pleased I don't have to be out driving in it, I feel so sorry for anyone who is trying to get from A to B.

I say I'm looking out over the hills, but in fact, they're invisible due to the snow LOL, lovely just the same.

Thanks for the lovely Birthday greetings. Would you believe last week I told someone I'd be 63 jings, old timers is beginning to set in right enough.
witshisname
Happy Birthday Carmella,hope you have a great day smile.gif
witshisname
A very Happy Belated Birthday Angel,I hope that you had a wonderful day.(sorry it's late,didn't get ma wake up call) sad.gif
witshisname
A very Happy birthday to all members who've had a birthday recently biggrin.gif
wee davy
happy burfday carmella - many happy returns of the day smile.gif

Click to view attachment
carmella
Love the wee Penguins Davy.

Thanks for the great wishes. I've had a lovely day.
stratson
Wherever you are Cash=ma Giro, hope you have had a Happy Birthday & Many More.
TeeHeeHee
Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.

Maurice Chevalier.

Click to view attachment

Happy Birthday Cash

Now get yourself back on here auld yin.

wink.gif
wee davy
Click to view attachment

Also a very Happy & Peaceful Festive Season to you, CMG!

Awra best, pal

wee davy

(ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THOSE LOST SOULS OUT THERE! smile.gif )
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASH

Anne & Nev

stratson
Have a "MEGA" BIRTHDAY LENNOX & JAVA, with lots of pampering,
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAVA & LENNOX

lindamac
QUOTE (carmella @ 7th Dec 2010, 07:58am) *
Love the wee Penguins Davy.

Thanks for the great wishes. I've had a lovely day.

so sorry I missed yer special day Carmella sending ye luv n wishes for the whole year GG friend regards n luv Lindamac
lindamac
:D Click to view attachmentKeep walking yer walk & talkin yer talk Lennox pal yer a grand lassie Have the bestest ever Birthday!Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
lindamac
biggrin.gif Aweright oor Javacakes GreenyinClick to view attachment huv a Ball oan yer Burfdy Click to view attachmentpal Keep keeping us all amused wi yer antics pal laugh.gif sendig ye luv hen huv a fabulous year & you keep being yersell hunnie for yer a tonic for laughter for us all pal.Happy Burfdy dolls.Luv Lindamac xxxClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
petalpeeps
Happy Birthday Lennox and Java . Hope you both had a great day biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
Happy Birthday Java and Lennox.

Must be great having your birthdays so close to Christmas: Right, I'll have the new hat for my birthday and the new wellies for Xmas. tongue.gif
Many happy returns to you both. biggrin.gif
proudmaryhiller
Happy Birthday Lennox..."Lang may your lumb reek"
proudmaryhiller
Happy Birthday Java.
proudmaryhiller
Belated Birthday wishes to Cash and Carmella.
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Java
Cheers Jakka
Elma
Happy Birthday to Lennox and Java, hope you both have a happy healthy year ahead. wub.gif
Melody
Happy Birthday Lennox and Java hope you both have a lovely day. wub.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Hun
witshisname
Happy Birthday Lennox
wee davy

Click to view attachment

To Lennox and Java
carmella
Many Happy Returns of the day to both Lennox and Java - hope both of you are having great birthdays.

21 again LOL - ya gotta love it!!
Lennox
Thank You all who wished me a Happy birthday , I am sorry I have missed a few maself I am still under the care of the Dr... nae hope

Java Pal Hope you have a good day wub.gif
ashfield
Happy Birthday to Lennox and Java and many happy returns.
stratson
Happy Birthday to Zzande
toerag
Happy 21st Java!!! and also best wishes to Lennox!! Hope you both had a smashing birthday also belated wishes to Cash hope it was grrrreat!! Cheers!
RonD
Belated best wishes to Java and Lennox ( ah'm no showin' favouritsm, jist listin' aphabetically) Hope yeez baith hud a good day. rolleyes.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday Scoob hope you are having a great day! cheers!
penny dainty
Click to view attachmentBelated greetings to Java and Lennox and many happies to Scoob for the day .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.