Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
wee davy
Happy Birthday Wits - hope you have a wonderful day

davy
scoob77
happy birthday wits xxx
Lennox
Happy Birthday Wits .. Enjoy the day pal
Java
Happy Birthday Babe

Hope ye have a great day wub.gif
witshisname
Thank you all for the Birthday wishes,it's been a great day so far smile.gif smile.gif
auchenshuggle
sorry im a wee bit late wits, happy birthday. hope you`re having a good time.

biggrin.gif
auchenshuggle
i see we have a few birthday people the day, well a happy birthday to you all and congratulations. hope all is going well for you all.

enjoy yerselves. biggrin.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day to sumac & Kayleigh.
witshisname
Happy Birthday Sumac smile.gif
auchenshuggle
many happy returns of the day to, SUMAC & KAYLEIGH.

hope you both have a lovely day. smile.gif
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARION
witshisname
Happy Birthday Marion
auchenshuggle
a happy birthday marion

a hope yer having a good day today.
no i`ve no forgot the others, happy birthday to all who celebrate a birthday today. wink.gif
stratson
To Marion, hope your enjoying your Birthday!
Heather
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARION.

I hope you are keeping well.
toerag
Happy Birthday Marion, hope you had a smashing birthday and got spoiled!! cheers!
also wishing Happy Birthday to others celebrating!
Marion Niven Dougan
Thank you for the nice Birthday wishes. I had a great day. I had scans Monday. Got the all clear... yeah.. life is good, thank you
stratson
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLEZGAMAN 74 TODAY.
stuarty
happy birthday to all i missed and to GLSGAMAN
lindamac
Click to view attachmentHappy Birthday Glesgaman Click to view attachmenthave the best ever year mate to your good self and all the wonderful ggers Birthdays ive missed oot oan wilst away Have athe best ever year everyone Happy Birthday to you all from Lindamac xxxClick to view attachment
witshisname
Happy Birthday elso
auchenshuggle
happy birthday ELSO, you have earned the right to have a really good time, so, enjoy yourself and many happy returns. wink.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Boydy and Elso!
lindamac
Click to view attachmentBest Wishes Boydy & Elso have a great year Enjoy yer Birthdays GGERS!Click to view attachmentHope yees find time for a wee Birthday Drink peeps lols Regards Lindamac x
TeeHeeHee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BUDDHABELLY

Click to view attachment

stratson
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINA 40 TODAY.
Java
Happy Birthday Marina biggrin.gif
Lennox
Marina where are you pal ?

Happy Birthday anyways
witshisname
Happy Birthday Marina smile.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Beth, enjoy your day. 60
stratson
Many Happy Returns Of The Day Angela, hope you have a Good Day,
Melody
Happy Birthday Angela hope you've had a great day. wub.gif
auchenshuggle
a happy birthday to you angela, hope it`s all going well for you.

enjoy yourself.
Angela Chick
Thank you for the birthday wishes wub.gif a had a lovely day and spoiled silly. Only down side is being 45 even though a don't look it . laugh.gif
lindamac
QUOTE (Angela Chick @ 15th Nov 2010, 09:03am) *
Thank you for the birthday wishes a had a lovely day and spoiled silly. Only down side is being 45 even though a don't look it . laugh.gif

Click to view attachmentAwwww so sorry Ive missed ya Burfdy dear Angela I wasn't on ova the weekend hunnie I must be having a forgetful Blonde moment hen wilst yer haein a hot mama Blonde moment hen lols
Click to view attachmentanyhoo belated wishes Angie ,have a fabulous year of being a very hot & youthful 45 pal lols ahm sure yer as hot tae yer man as ye were the day ye met dolls lol sooooooo great oor men look at us wi them same eyes int it hen & even better if ye cin look at yerself in the same way mate so have a youthful 45th year darlin luv ya always Linda lol yer wee Glesga freend ahm still looking braw @ 47 :lol:Burfdy huggs n kisses wee dolls Angela Click to view attachment
toerag
Happy belated wub.gif birthday Angela hope ye had a great day and remember your only as old as you feel!!!
stratson
To Jim Wilson,,,,,,,,74 today"
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOERAG HAVE A BRILL DAY
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Toerag, Many, Many More.
Lennox
Happy Birthday Torag have a great one
witshisname
Happy Birthday Toerag
witshisname
A very Happy Birthday tae Stuarty's wee Grandaughter Lydia.9 today xxx
Elma
Many many Happy Returns Toerag, have a wonderful birthday. wub.gif
jakka13
Hope your day is as special as you ,love Jakka
toerag
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, had a great day ended up by going to the Santa Claus parade tonight with the grand kids, great time, its great to see all the weans faces when they see Santa and his special reindeers!! Pure magic!
stratson
Happy Birthday jimbo...54
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL YOUVE BEEN SECRETIVE ABOUT DATE BUT I KNOW ITS AROUND NOW
angel
Thank you Anne for your birthday wishes, it has turned out to be a special
time these past days and I'll be having another evening out come Saturday,also thank's to those who sent me Pm's biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
wee davy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL! WOOP! WOOP! WOOP!

a wee tune frae wee davy
angel
thanks Davy, your a wee Angel. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.