Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Stuarty
Enjoy your special Day, from am to pm

Cheers laugh.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day stuarty, hope you have a lovely day!
wee davy
Well I really hope your having a nice one, stuarty - sincere best wishes to you. 1957 was a good year - I think thats the year I got my Indian' outfit for a gift - instead of a cowboy one! lol laugh.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Stuarty

wishing you a day full of Happiness smile.gif
Lennox
Staurty, Have a great Day Pal ,
ashfield
Happy Birthday Stuarty.
Tori G
Happy Birthday Stuarty, hope you had a wonderful Day/Evening, All the best for the Year
stuarty
thank you to all that sent me my lovley flower i have a vas of beautiful yellow roses a d then i got mixed carnations wit a wee cake and a wee box a chocs and far tomany cards to name everyone they are all fantastic Lydia sent me a large mixed bouquet of roses gerberas lilies large roses and mini sunflowers and she sent a card and she phoned me when she was on her holiday in cornwall she is such a darling and over 20cards from friends in gg from all around the globe so once again you exeled yourselves once again ,stuart got me a yorkie made from the bear factory its called yorkie and treatet to savaloy and chips and binoculars and new bird feeders an food for the parakeet and a card from derek so i had a great day thank you thank you thankyou oh lennox your'e card arrived 10 days ago and has been on mantle piece ever since a big clap a clappa handies to u all fanks wub.gif wub.gif
Anne1
So glad you had a lovely birthday Stuarty, was nice talking with you on Tuesday night biggrin.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WORMY

stratson
To Wormy, Charlotte McGrath and Frankd2, Enjoy your Birthday's.
RonD
Belated Happy Birthday to you Stuarty! and a happy one to you too Wormy!
TeeHeeHee
Me too Stuarty, hope you had a great day.

You too Wormy Have a great day celebrating with the Mrs, family and friends.
Java
Happy Birthday Wormy biggrin.gif

Stuarty, ah missed yours, but ah'll make it up tae ye laugh.gif
Lennox
Happy Birthday Wormy !

are you still away on honeymoon ?
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday Wormy, hope'yi have a smashin day biggrin.gif
angel
All the best Wormy tongue.gif tongue.gif
Lennox
Am a bad granny I forgot to wish my wean a Happy Big 8th birthday the day , she is coming to eat dinner & cake in a hour or so will post a photo the morra

Happy Birthday Alaysha,
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAYSHA
stuarty
happy birthday ALEASHA sorry a was late wee lassie
stratson
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAUGHTER ANGELA TODAY
stratson
To Davyb44 (hope all is well)
witshisname
Happy birthday Davyab44 & all others celebrating today
stuarty
happy birthday davyab44 and angela sorry am late
stuarty
happy birthday tarheels and the other person today a wee snowball waiting in the cyber bar for you
Java
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Reilly biggrin.gif
stratson
Happy birthday to lorrainezee 33
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETALPEEPS

Tori G
Belated Birthday Wishes To Everyone who've Had Birthdays Recently..

Wormy Alaysha Angela Reilly Tarheels Davyab44 Hope Everyone Had A Wonderful Day smile.gif

Tori G
Happy Birthday PetalPeeps Have A Wonderful Day/YearClick to view attachment smile.gif
Lennox
Happy Birthday PetalPeeps
stratson
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY PETALPEEPS.[size="6"][/size][color="#800080"][/color]
witshisname
Happy Birthday Petalpeeps
TeeHeeHee
Happy Birthday Petal Peeps (nearly missed it tongue.gif ; musn't do that biggrin.gif )
Hope you had a great celebration.
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Tori.Hope you have a great day,
Cheers Jakka biggrin.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORI G
Java
Happy Birthday Tori and Weedoc and handbag. biggrin.gif

Happy birthday Petalpeeps, sorry ah'm late. biggrin.gif
wee davy
Have a great day, Tori and petalpeeps

Best wishes from wee davy
Lennox
Tori HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
witshisname
Happy Birthday Tori
witshisname
Happy Birthday,Handbag & Weedoc...Many Happy Returns smile.gif smile.gif
annie laurie
laugh.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORI

HAVE A GOOD ONE AND MANY MORE TO COME

CHEERS

Cant get my emoticons to print for some reason,

what else is knew right ??:
stuarty
happy birthday tori have a great day

and happy birthday to my two school pals and my matrion of honour at my wedding WEEDOC and handbag who we chat nearly every night have a ball lassies

happy belated cheers to petalpeeps
stratson
To Tori, Handbag and wee Doc. Hope your all having a great Day.
stratson
Happy Birthday Foxy 52, enjoy your day,
wee davy
Birthday Greetings to DaneyMc and MissT, from sunny Yorkshire (blue sky)

Hope you have a fine day

davy
stratson
To Marion & Miss T, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
witshisname
Happy Birthday MissT
stuarty
A SEE ARCHIE MILLERS NAME IS STILL UP AND HE PASSED AWAY IN 2007 A THINK IT WAS IN THE FEBUARRY SO CHEERS TO THE SPIRIT IN THE SKY I CANT FIND THE WEEMANS PHOTO SORRY
Tori G
Thanks for the Birthday Wishes everyone, I had a wonderful day and evening xxxx.

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to MissT hope you had a great day
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.