Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
carmella
HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A TERRIFIC BIRTHDAY TODAY THH

ANOTHER YEAR OLDER - AH! BUT, ARE YOU ANOTHER YEAR WISER I WONDER - I KNOW I'M NOT LOL.

HAVE A NICE ONE!!
TeeHeeHee
Mega thanks guys ... you've really cheered me up biggrin.gif
Coffee and cakes this evening ... when the workers all get home ... and Grill at the weekend (rain's definitely cancelled after Thursday) so I have a whole week of being the birthday boy ahead of me laugh.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day THH,
Wormy
Tee, Have a great day happy birthday! Don't be dancin to much noo tongue.gif
ashfield
All the best for your birthday THH, hope you get some useful prezzies, you know like a hard hat, safety shoes, a harness for the ladder, first aid kit, a health insurance subscription rolleyes.gif
bilbo.s
Who the hell would insure him?
witshisname
Happy Birthday TeeHeeHee,hope yer havin a great one! smile.gif
TeeHeeHee
I honestly want to thank all you good people for your many nice thoughts today. Last night I was on the verge of calling it off for today and Saturday; I was on a downer since Friday after seeing the sawbones on Thursday but it sank in last night that the Plan B op was on the cards right from the beginning.
Seeing all these good wishes today made me feel terrific ... wait till you see me on Saturday when the gang are all around the BBQ again biggrin.gif it can give it Donner und Blitzen for all it's worth, as usual, there will be a celebration tongue.gif
Thanks again you lovely GG'rs.
margie
Hey Teeheehee Kin we awe cum tae the barbie? Happy birthday.Click to view attachment cheers Margie.
Elma
Sorry I missed your birthday Tee, hope you had a great day and the weekend sounds marvellous. My invitation must still be in the post.......... rolleyes.gif
the brauns
Happy Birthday, Tomi! I posted it on fb but don't think you've been on there lately. Hope you are mending from your accident and had the happiest birthday ever!
Elma
Happy Birthday Norrie, you're catching up with some of us, eh? Hope you have a wonderful day and many, many more. biggrin.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Norrie,
wee davy
Happy Birthday Norrie - have a great day

davy
ashfield
Many happy returns Norrie although I've not seen you on the boards for a couple of weeks. Has someone got you a holiday as a birthday present laugh.gif
glasgow lass
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Norrie,,,,,,,hope you have a lovely day in Glasgow.
Heather
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORRIE. smile.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday Norrie, Adamswell, Valerie and belated Birthday wishes to the other members during the past week. May you all have a lovely time/day/year
lindamac
Click to view attachmentBirthday Wishes to my friend Adamswell hope yer Holiday at stradbroke Island was fab Palsy have a great year my friend cheers and Luv from Linda and Neil xxx

Same Best wishes to you both as well Dear Norrie and Valerie Have a great year GG friendsClick to view attachment So sorry to all those Birthday friends Ive missed lately hardly get time to get on these days the role of Grandmas far too exciting lolClick to view attachment
Lennox
Today is my wee brother's peter-f birthday , I know he's no been on for a wee while but

Happy Birthday anyway ,
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day to Peter F,,,,,,
Java
Happy Birthday Peter biggrin.gif

Awright, yer another year older...but take consolation in the fact that yer still no as auld as you know who laugh.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachmentBirhday Greetings to peter Hope yer days Braw fer ye GG Buddy.xxLindamac
stratson
To Benny 62 &,droshke7, Frank,
TeeHeeHee
Many Happy Returns Guys.

Birthday Wishes all round and have a real nice day biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BENNY
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY DROSHKE
wee davy
happy birthday to both benny and droshke - hope guys have a wonderful day

wee davy
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULINE 47

fROM
Anne & Nev

Cash-Ma-Giro
Very many Happy Returns paulines47....... Oooops sorry, paulines48 biggrin.gif

Seriously though, I hope you have a very pleasant, happy, and joyful day.

Best wishes,

Smillie smile.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Pauline,
TeeHeeHee
Happy Birthday Pauline

aye, I remember when I was your age ... I think tongue.gif
Have a great day Pauline ... try that wheelie thing doon the hill at 120 mph laugh.gif
wee davy
awra best pauline - hope you have a great day

davy
penny dainty
hope you had a great day PaulineClick to view attachment
toerag
Happy birthday on Canada Day to all Canadians!
Tori G
Happy Birthday to EVERYONE WHO'VE HAD BIRTHDAYS LATELY! Hope you all had a wonderful day!!!!
Anne1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIDHENDRY
stratson
Happy Birthday to three members celebrating today.
Lennox
To NKS, Kid and the others Happy Birthday!

PS NkS Kid where you been hiding ?
lindamac
Click to view attachmentJust sneaking in to say Hello to all & to wish you all A very warm and Happy Birthday to all GGers Ive missed of late hope your special days went well and you got all the gifts you hoped for Luv Lindamac take care out there friends of GG! .xxxClick to view attachment[color="#800080"][/color]
stratson
Happy Birthday Geezabrek, enjoy your day!
stuarty
happy birthday GEEZABREK enjoy the day huggles
petalpeeps
Happy Birthday GEEZABREK , hope you have a great day .
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY POSSILBOY
glasgow lass

Happy Birthday John,,,,,Have a smashin day,,,Lass biggrin.gif wub.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day Possilboy
margie
Click to view attachmentHappy Birthday Possilboy. cheers Margie.
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU STUARTY MY DEAR FRIEND

LOTS OF LOVE

Anne &Nev
xxxx

Elma
Hi Stuarty, Have a wonderful birthday. Thinking of you with love. wub.gif
wellfield
Seems I missed everone's Birthday!!...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you all!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.