Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Margaret P
Happy Birthday Miste26 hope you had a great day
Marg
Happy Birthday Thistle hope you have a good day and many years to come !!! smile.gif
wife_of_sjmac
Thistle,
Hoping your special day will be filled with all the things you most enjoy. biggrin.gif
thistle46
How kind of you all - thank you so much. Happy "B' day to Miste too.
Went to dinner with my girlfriend last night (met her the first day we arrived in Canada in 1957).

Thistle
kas
happy birthday thistle46- glad u had a nice time w/ur friend.happy belated birthday to italia & to all who had a birthday this month- enjoy the new year in ur life!
peaches_82_2001
thistle have a great birthday! Enjoy yourself and have fun!
Catherine
Hope ye have a lovely birthday Thistle, ahm gaun oot masel the night fur ma birthday dinner...ah got the gift certificate fur ma 40th so we thoat we'd better yase it afore ah turn 42 in a few months....Life wae weans eh, time jist flies laugh.gif
thistle46
Thanks Catherine - Enjoy your dinner - you are just a youngin wink.gif
Margaret P
Happy Birthday Thistle hope you had a great time
Marg
Happy Birthday Kayleigh , hope you have a lovely day and I wish you all the best !!! smile.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday to you Kayleigh, have a great day biggrin.gif
wee mags
Happy birthday Kayliegh,enjoy your day biggrin.gif
Teeny
Happy Birthday Kayleigh, have a wonderful day.

Hope to see you posting again soon pal - Teeny wub.gif
Margaret P
Happy Birthday Kayleigh you must be a nice person you share your birthday with my son and he's great biggrin.gif
peaches_82_2001
Kayleigh have a great b-day I hope all your wishes come true!!
Marion Dougan
Kayleigh have a great birthday,
Marion
Melody
Happy Birthday Kayleigh, enjoy your day! Best wishes.
Marg
Happy birthday Stuart may all your wishes come true have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif
wee mags
happy birthday stuart!!! and many more hiv a good day wink.gif
Margaret P
Happy Birthday Stuart biggrin.gif
jimmyd
Hey have a big wan Stuart,and have a wee VB for me . biggrin.gif
Teeny
Happy Birthday Stuart

Pit yer feet up pal 'n Jean wull fetch yer slippers son laugh.gif

Teeny
davyab44
Haw Stuart MONY HAPPY RETURNS huv a rerr terr!!!!

Speshul helpin' o' mince an' totties ra nicht ...eh Jean?????

davyab44
Margaret P
Happy Birthday Jock have a good one biggrin.gif
Marg
Happy birthdays to thre GG members bartom, jockanesees and our wee Marion hope you all have a lovely day and all the best . smile.gif
davyab44
Aw thae burthdays the gither......
Have a great one...bartom and jockanesees...haven't met you yet.....welcome to the boards....let's see you posting...ta

Special Birthday greetings to Marion...huv a rer terr hen.....mibbie thu'll gie ye Collar greens ..Grits an' Hog jowls doon therr....jist smile an' tell thum it reminds ye o' haggis.....

davyab44
maggie2
Happy Birthday! to the three of you!!! I don't believe we have met? but I hope you will accept my good wishes and that your birthdays are special for you......Maggie 2
wife_of_sjmac
Happy Birthday to Bartom, Jockanesees, & Marion.

Hope this becomes the Brightest year that life has brought to you and certainly the brightest one Until the next one's due. cool.gif

Happy birthday from Stuart to.
Marion Dougan
Thank you everyone. We had a party Sat. night, kids and their friends, was lovely, lots of nice gifts,
Marion
ladykate
Happy Birthday to Bartom,Jockanees,and oor Marion were noo the same age hen rolleyes.gif hope you all have many more.
kate
Catherine
Hope you lovely three, Marion, Bartom an Jockanees have a brilliant birthday and a great year ahead....Hows yer heid efter the party Marion? laugh.gif
Teeny
Hey - Happy Birthday x 3 (Marion, Bartom & Jockanesees).

Welcome x 2 (Bartom & Jockanesees) ... gosh ah swerr thur pickin' some o' these lang names chist tae make life difficult fur us, whitivir happened tae names like Huey, Duey 'n Lewey ... see ah cannae even spell them laugh.gif

Awrabest - Teeny
davyab44
He didnae tell us it wis his burthday, bit he's a quiet kinda fella....onywey HAPPY BURTHDAY tae ma brurra Bill Morton... huv a rerr terr...ya aul' bugger biggrin.gif

davyab44
sjmac
G'day Bill Morton, and everyone I have missed,I have not been on the board for a little while so Happy birthday to you all. cool.gif
Teeny
Happy Birthday Bill Morton, have a lovely day.

Teeny tongue.gif
Kayleigh
QUOTE (Teeny @ 8th Oct 2003, 02:18 AM)
Happy Birthday Kayleigh, have a wonderful day.

Hope to see you posting again soon pal - Teeny wub.gif

biggrin.gif Hi Teeny, i'm back at last, thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings, only just back at work today been off with flu and chest infection got them for my birthday. Teeny i've got things sorted now will e-mail you later pal. Kayleigh
wife_of_sjmac
Hi Marg. I am getting in early here remember it's the 21st in Aus. I switched this comp. on just for you but i am no supposed to be here

You know that it comes naturally to wish good things for you, Not only on your Birthday but also all year through, and so this comes with wishes for a very happy day, and then a year that keeps on bringing happiness your way!

Best wishes from Jean & Stuart. biggrin.gif
jimmyd
Hey! a happy birthday to you Marg,Am sure you will get many big,pressies the day biggrin.gif
Margaret P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARG hope you have a great day biggrin.gif
Marg
Your a day early but thanks for the kind thoughts! wub.gif
Teeny
Happy Birthday to you Marg (when it comes), wishing you a most wonderful day.

Best wishes - Teeny wub.gif
Catherine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARG!! biggrin.gif ...Hope yer havin a blast pet.
wee mags
Happy Biirthday Marg I hope you are having a good day and a nice wee night oot for dinner biggrin.gif
kas
happy birthday dear marg happy birthday to youuu & many moreee! i'm singing it for you marg!
davyab44
Hullawrerr Marg....hope ye huv a great burthday hen....go easy oan ra Plonk-a-Rouge noo.... laugh.gif

Wish Ah could be at yur meet...hope ye enjoy it as much as Ah intend tae enjoy mine...awrabes..

davyab44
Mary48
Many Happy Returns of the day, Marg, I hope you get all that you could wish for for yourself:)
Kayleigh
Happy Birthday Marg, hope you get what you want and more, have a great day. wub.gif
alsw12790
Happy birthday Marg. Have a great Day.

alsw12790 cool.gif
albaliz
Happy happy birthday Marg. Have a great time on your special day. Any plans? biggrin.gif
Isobel
Many happy returns Mags. Hope you have a great day. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.