Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Lennox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WEE DAVY
proudmaryhiller
MANY HAPPY RETURNS DAVEY AND WEE DAVY "LANG MAY YOUR LUM REEK"!!
witshisname
Many Happy Returns Davey & Wee Davey...hope you both have a great Birthday smile.gif
stratson
To the 4 members who celebrated Birthdays today Sunday,
toerag
Happy Birthday Ron, hope you have a smashing day!! Are you all set for your highland games this year? also birthday wishes to rosiedee, enjoy your day
Lennox
Happy Birthday , Ron Have A great one !
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday Ron, have a great day. smile.gif wub.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Ron, Have a wonderful day wub.gif What did Inga get you.... a great big candy bar laugh.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday RonD, Have a wonderful day on your special day

Click to view attachment
Java
Happy Birthday Ron

biggrin.gif Have a great day pal biggrin.gif
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
RonD
Whit! nae telegram fae the Queen? biggrin.gif Thanks to all , I am not the best in checking this post and tend miss birthdays so I am humbled by your kind wishes. I am also at the stage where I try to forget about birthdays but dear wife's sister and brother in law are not so inclined. As their card to me will attest.
Anne1
They must know you so well Ron laugh.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Rond
witshisname
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON...Hope you have a great one!
ashfield
Have a great birthday Ron, and many happy returns biggrin.gif
Anne1
biggrin.gif A HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALLEY BOY 38 biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
Belated birthday wishes RonD ... you can bring your face out the cake now laugh.gif And a happy birthday to all who shared their birthday with my son on June 8th. I tried to call him at home, it rang ...and rang... and .... (maybe he recognised my number) (Blush) his mobile was off and he's not online.
He celebrated his 40th yesterday.
I hope he didn't celebrate it like I did mine ... in Israel ... in Jail; hence the failed connection.rolleyes.gif
Happy Birthday all.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day VALLEYBOY 72
glasgow lass
Gemini another lovely lady of the GG Boards.

Happy Birthday Gemini
angel
hope you have a lovely day Ria, Happy Birthday tongue.gif rolleyes.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday Ria, Hope you have a smashing birthday, wishing you many many more, cheers!
Anne1
laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI biggrin.gif
RonD
Happy birthday to a fellow Gemini, We do fill up rooms quickly, don't we ? biggrin.gif
Lennox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI
wee davy
QUOTE (RonD @ 8th Jun 2010, 10:58am) *
Whit! nae telegram fae the Queen? biggrin.gif

Ye've goat anuthir thirty eight years before ye get wan o' them Ron - and ah think its by fax or email these days - it'll probably be by mobile 'ping' in the year 2048 - it'll be that commonplace tae be a hundred!

Hope you had a great day, Ron

wee davy
wee davy
Happy Birthday to you All who have been celebrating birthdays this week - and to those who I just know I'm going to miss NEXT week! lol laugh.gif
TeeHeeHee
Can't let a GEMINI go by without saying
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI.
(Trouble with us Geminaen is that there's always one of us who forgets ... and it's usually me tongue.gif laugh.gif )
carmella
Happy Birthday to Gemini - and a wee belated one to RonD.

Hope you both had a great day, another year older and wiser so they say.

I have ma doobts if I'll ever be wise though LOL
witshisname
Happy Birthday Gemini
stratson
Hope you are having a lovely day Gemini...74
Heather
Happy Birthday Gemini.
Gemini
THANK YOU ALL so very much for the good wishes,cards, cakes flowers and champagne, so bvery thoughtful of you all and to my fellow GEMINIANS

WE ARE THE WORLD laugh.gif wub.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachmentTo all of you lovely GGers Ive missed out on so sorry Iam so late Ron ,Gemini,WeeDavy Bilbo, Valley boy & everyone else whos Birthday I missed out on seding congratulations to, Iam very sorry I missed your auspicious day & sincerely hope it all went well for yas all .God Bless! remember the year lasts 12mths lol so enjoy every one of them all of you. laugh.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentLuv Lindamac xxx
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day to ,,,,,Chinscot & AnnPat.
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY D
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUMPS
Lennox

Happy Birthday Pumps,
Elma
Happ-y Birthday Jimmy, Have a Good One wub.gif
TeeHeeHee
Best wishes Pumps. Happy Birthday.
stratson
Have a Very Happy 72nd Birthday Jimmyd,
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Pumps,
RonD
All the best JimmyD!
Tori G
Gemini, xx, Bilbo and Valleyboy Belated Birthday wishes to you all and others I never got to say Happy Birthday to!!!,

Happy Birthday Jimmyd, Pumps, and clprice
wee davy
Happy Birthday to pumps and Jimmy and clprice
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEE HEE HEE

MY SISTER SHARES HER 66TH TODAY
glasgow lass
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Tee, hope you have a smashin time. biggrin.gif
RonD
Arra the bestTee!
Tori G
Happy Birthday Teehee, have a wonderful day/year

Happy Birthday weejunie,..Bigman
wee davy
Very Best Wishes THEE - have a good 'un.

wee davy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.