Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
auchenshuggle
dear annewan, i trust you are having a really good time, a birthday and a cruise, i hope yer happy noo, yer ferr making me jelous. sit back and take it easy on the high seas.

congratulations. cool.gif
penny dainty
Aye ah know ahm late but i sent ye a card , Happy birthday Annewan and have a ball on yer cruise, and tell Nev he can have a few rums cause i said so eh , lol.
stratson
To bardowie 74 & Bilsland driver 73, Hope you both are enjoying a very Happy Day.
Java
Happy Birthday Dainty Wan

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Penny Dainty,hope your having a wonderful Birthday,
TeeHeeHee
Have a Reel Happy Birthday Penny.

Now, on yer feet and show's what your made of biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
penny dainty
LOL thanks guys for the birthday wishes , I had a lovely day .Only 2 glasses of red this evening , wow i must be slippin .
witshisname
Happy Birthday Penny,Hope you had a great day.
Lennox
Happy Birthday Dainty !

and to all the other Birthdays I've missed

lindamac
QUOTE (penny dainty @ 8th May 2010, 10:16pm) *
LOL thanks guys for the birthday wishes , I had a lovely day .Only 2 glasses of red this evening , wow i must be slippin .

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentYe mustve been saving yer drinkies fur todays Mothersday pal heeh Happy BirthdayPenny daintyClick to view attachment and Happy Mothers day tae pal yer a lucky ducky huvin the 2 things tae celebrate hen hope yer man took ye somewheres lovely last night pal.Luv yer wee Glega pal lindamac.xxx
lindamac
Click to view attachmentSorry ma wee dolls pal ahve missed yer burfdy ahve goet Grandma heid noo late fur everythin nooadays so hope you and Nev tripped the light fantastic oan yer cruise palsy 5ake care and enjoy and relax ye deserve it doll.Luv Lindamac again apologies for being late seems tae be awe ah uhm lately ocht see witta mean of late lol laugh.gif Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentWshing we were hame again tae see ye pal ye were such a lovely friend to us Happy Anniversary seeings its yer Golden yin awe year tae hen luv always Linda and Neil.xxx
wellfield
Happy Birthday Penny!!...I'm late again!..or is it that your clocks are always wrong over there!...Lol
Tori G
Happy Belated Birthday PennyD and Anne1 two lovely ladies
Anne1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY

SORRY IM LATE DAINTYWAN
Anne1
THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES FOLKS
petalpeeps
Belated Happy Birthday Wishes penny dainty , and Anne 1 .
Heather
Belated birthday wishes Penny & Annewan
wellfield
Happy Birthday Annie1..mind you and behave!!
stratson
Happy Birthday ,,,,JLS AND Glesgagirl
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day cocotkd 55 today
Elma
Happy Birthday to all who have celebrated since I have been off-line. I have missed you all so much, it is so good to be back. wub.gif I had a wee look back and thank you for all the good wishes you sent to me on my birthday even when I wasn't here smile.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day to Brian, & Many, Many More.(Annie Laurie's husband)

Have a lovely day with all your family. Your doing so well. God Bless.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentSorry Ive missed so many Birthdays wilst away playing with my Grandwean GG Friends I sincerely send you all belated wishes for the best year ever! and hope for the best of good Health and Happiness to come your way the whole year through Belated Birthday Greetings to All whom I have missed recently GG Freends Luv Lindamac xxxClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachmentBest of Birthday wishes to ye Nesseliz Have a good one regards from Lindamac xxx
Anne1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO
wee davy
Best Wishes bilbo
Enjoy your day!

wee davy
carmella
Happy Birthday Bilbo - and many many more to come.

Now you take care and don't have too much fun - remember you're gettin' auld noo LOL
bilbo.s
Thank you, friends. Just having a quiet ( in between the burps) sundowner or seven. The sun goes down behind the mountain but it takes a long time haha.

68 now - really looking forward to next year! ( Is it OK to say that, Martin?)
bilbo.s
Click to view attachment[size="6"][/size][color="#FF0000"][/color]

CHEERS!
stratson
Many Happy returns of the day Bilbo....68
bilbo.s
Thank you, Anne. Couldnae afford aw they candles, eh? XX
stratson
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 31st May 2010, 07:37pm) *
Thank you, Anne. Couldnae afford aw they candles, eh? XX

Could well afford the candles Bilbo,jist didnae want ye settin' yersel oan fire. laugh.gif
bilbo.s
That could easy happen, and if I tried to blow them oot, it could have a blowlamp effect. Don´t think we´re insured fur that an the fire brigade is 25 miles away!
stratson
All the Very Best of Birthdays Neville & Many Many More.

Hope your enjoying yourself, knowing your beloved you will,x
bilbo.s
QUOTE (stratson @ 31st May 2010, 08:43pm) *
Could well afford the candles Bilbo,jist didnae want ye settin' yersel oan fire. laugh.gif

Here! Just caught yer mugshot on yer profile! Ye´re lookin gorgeous. I obviously never banged intae ye in the Central - I woulda remembered. xx
Elma
Happy Birthday Bilbo, sorry I can't do the fancy flowers and things, but my message is just as sincere. Have a wonderful day wub.gif
bilbo.s
Thank you, Elma. xx
lindamac
Click to view attachmentAwww the best tae ye Bilbo matey have agreat Birthday matey.xxxLindamac Click to view attachment
wee davy
Happy Birthday to Jan Williams (a fairly long standing resident from SA who's been posting just recently), from all the GG'ers, I'm sure.

Have a Great Daay!

wee davee smile.gif
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday wee davy, hope you have a wonderful day ,,,Lass wub.gif
angel
QUOTE (bilbo.s @ 31st May 2010, 05:24pm) *
Click to view attachment[size="6"][/size][color="#FF0000"][/color]

CHEERS!........................Feliz cumpleanos !,,,, I know it,s late Bilbo's,hope it was a nice celebration,all the best tongue.gif

Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE DAVY
Java
Happy Birthday Wee Davy

That face mask ye wear is workin' pal, ye don't look a day ower 60 laugh.gif
RonD
It's the Davy day! Happy Birthday to Davy and wee Davy
bilbo.s
[size="6"][/size][color="#FF0000"][/color]

¡ FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS DE ESPAÑA SOLEADA !
TeeHeeHee
Happy Birthday Wee Davy

I wanted tae get you something, a nice T shirt, but I couldn't find one that nice. laugh.gif laugh.gif
The sun's splittin' the trees here, hope it's a great day for you too mate.
All the best
wee davy
Many Thanks to all those who take time out, to post birthday messages.
It's VERY much appreciated.
I particularly appreciate them this year, as I've 'celebrated' the last two, in bliddy James Cook University Hospital! Don't get me wrong - I am thankful for their 'hospitality' (the nurses dressed me up as 'Woody' frae Toy Story' Last year haha laugh.gif ). But I'm always equally thankful, tae say 'cheerio' wink.gif
I'm sure most of you folks will know what I mean.

Its a great day fur the race, here tae, TH - the human race - despite its problems, there's a lot of goodness out there - whatever flavour they may be

davy

glasgow lass
Hope'yer no wanae the mad scientists davy wacko.gif
stratson
To Davey 79 & wee davy 57 today. Many Happy Returns of the Day,
Tori G
Belated Birthday Wishes Bilbo's Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Click to view attachment

Happy Birthday Davey and Weedavy Wishing you both a wonderful day!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.