Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
carmella

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOSIDE JIM - AND EVERYONE CELEBRATING A GREAT DAY.

HAVE FUN - LIFE'S TOO SHORT NOT TO.
stratson
To Avril, Have a Very Happy Birthday, Many More in Good Health. hugs.
wellfield
Happy Birthday Avril and many Happy Returns!!!
auchenshuggle
to cas, avril, drew1952, many happy returns to all of you.

i trust that you are all having a good time?, if not why not?

here`s wishing you all many more. smile.gif
Avril
Thank you everyone for your lovely birthday wishes. messages, emails and ecards, they are all very much appeciated. I've had an absolutely wonderful day XXX

lindamac
QUOTE (Avril @ 2nd Apr 2010, 10:28am) *
Thank you everyone for your lovely birthday wishes. messages, emails and ecards, they are all very much appeciated. I've had an absolutely wonderful day XXX

Click to view attachmentIam so sorry to have missed your special day Avril mate hope you have a great year filled with wonderfull surprises and good wealth & health too Luv Lindamac xx
[size="4"][/size][color="#FF00FF"][/color]Click to view attachment
stratson
To member Lynne Fleming, Many Happy returns of the Day,
stratson
Many Happy Returns Of The Day,,,Cameron...71
wee davy
hey stratson - dont ferget mine in June! lol Aye Cameron - huv a great day
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELMA

toerag
Hi Elma, wishing you a very Happy Birthday all the very best to you. Cheers!
Java
Happy Birthday Elma
witshisname
Happy Birthday ElmaHope you have a wonderful day. smile.gif smile.gif
petalpeeps
Happy Birthday Elma , hope you have a great day.
stratson
Many Happy Returns Of The Day Elma,
RonD
Arra the best , Elma!
wee davy
congatulations Elma, on your 75th - i got into the right thread in the end lol thx Anne !! rolleyes.gif
*cameron*
Thank you all for a HAPPY BIRTHDAY card .My wife and i also had a great day on the 2nd of April it was our 50th wedding anniversary it seems like it was just yesterday we got married time sure flys in when your having fun once again THANK YOU
Cameron
Thank you all for the birthday card ,my wife and i also had a great day the 2nd of April it was our 50th Anniversary time sure flys in when your having fun ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU
auchenshuggle
75 to-day, happy birthday elma.

you do`nt need me to tell ye to enjoy yersel, but i`m gonny anyway,

cause that`s jist the kin o guy a um.

awra best. biggrin.gif
stuarty
happy3/4 of a century elma enjoy the next 100 huggles
patsy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELMA, i HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY BIRTHDAY. 75years, good on yea!!!!!. Heres to many more to come. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Tori G
Hi ELMA and Avril hope you had a wonderful Birthday
Tori G
Hi Cameron hope you had a great birthday

Click to view attachment
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANEMAN

stratson
To Kaneman,
Lennox
Haw Auld yin!! ( well older then me )

Happy Birthday where ever yer hiding
possilboy
happy birthday lindamac hope you have a nice day in sunny queensland
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA[

]
Java
Hoppy Birdie Linda

Click to view attachment

Tori G
Happy Birthday Lindamac

Click to view attachment
margie
Click to view attachmentHAPPY BIRFDAY LINDAMAC.
Lennox
Happy Birthday LindaMac,

Hope you have a great day

witshisname
Happy Birthday Lindamac,hope you have a great day.
auchenshuggle
we wish you a happy birthday.

and we hope you enjoy it.

have a great day lindamac, kick back and take it

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy. laugh.gif
carmella
Hope you are having a lovely Birthday Linda.

Have a great time.
stratson
Hope you enjoyed your Birthdat today Linda, I wish you many more,
lindamac
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you guys n Gals are so lovely to think of me on my birthday Thanks heaps pals yees ur the BEST!Well ah hud a braw Burfdy wanna the better yins cause the pressies were what ah was hoping for lol & things I needed too,my family & freends did me proud.We had Dinner at the local Lonestar Steak hoose where ah ordered Pork chops laugh.gif they awe sang burfdy wishes tae me & made me staun up wi a plate o dessert oan ma heid [not cool!but better than singing fur ma supper lol]got plenty cerds,money for the shops,a relaxation indulgence package,piccy frame,beuteful jewlery box with pretty bling and sparkles also lids a piccy frame,a newHard drive disc thingy fur awe ma millions of foties and ma wee lassie made me a Burfdy cake lolThe hale day was great frae morn tae night then a flopped intae bed exaughsted thats how ah know twas a Braw day hehe wub.gif THANKYOU TO ALL OF YOU GGERS THAT TOOK TIME TAE WISH ME WELL I THINK A LOT OF YOU ALL & DO MISS YAS HEAPS THERES JUST NEVER A MEENIT NOOADAYScyas soon ty.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
lindamac
Apologies to all whom Ive missed Birthdays of lately Belated wishes Elma so sad I missed yer special day hope it was as braw as mines pal Luvya!Click to view attachment
petalpeeps
Happy Birthday Linda , Sounds like you had a great day .
lindamac
QUOTE (petalpeeps @ 19th Apr 2010, 11:02am) *
Happy Birthday Linda , Sounds like you had a great day .

Aye pal twas a rerr day fer me petal luvvy,Thanks for my Birthday card by the way petalpeeps was so lovely of ye hen.xxxluv Linda xxx
wee davy
welcome alimac, on the occasion of your 71st birthday - hope your havin a fine day - awra best - and have a happy time here on GGDB

wee davy
stratson
To DiHarper 63, Have a Wonderful Day,
wee davy
A whole host of Birthdays on this 1st day of May 2010!

Whether you are a lapsed, irregular or infrequent poster, ... or you have just been 'passing through', I hope you have a splendiferous birthday smile.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday Anne, hope you are having a smashing day whatever you are doing! Enjoy!
stratson
Hope you are having a terrific Birthday Annewan,out on the Med. Sunshine all the way.
scoob77
happy birthday annewan xxxxxx
wee davy
Annewan! Hope you are taking it steady on the cooking Sherry this bright & beautiful Sunday (well, the rain has just gone aff here - and there's a bitter wind - feels like snaw on the wie laugh.gif ) but for you, I'm sure the sun is shining.

God Bless you - I raise my bottle of non-alcoholic Bavarian Beer to you dear Lady smile.gif

Huv a braw day!
TeeHeeHee
Happy Birthday Annewan, drink in a sitting position on the couch so you'll have a soft landing if you tip over tongue.gif biggrin.gif
All the best Anne
witshisname
Happy Birthday Anne,hope you're having a terrific day.xx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.