Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Tori G
To All Member Whom I Havent Said Happy Birthday To

Happy Birthday

Hope You All Had A Great Day
stratson
Happy Bithday to Jessiemac,,,,,79.
carmella

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JESSIE.

I HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING WELL, SINCE WE'VE NOT SEEN YOU SINCE WAY BACK IN THE SUMMER, SO HOPE LIFE IS GOOD. MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY TODAY.
auchenshuggle
a happy birthday to you JESSIEMAC. a hope ye had a rerr auld time.

79, the great age where ye kin dae anything withoot a`body telling ye aff.

enjoy yerself. biggrin.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Jessiemac..Many Happy Returns
stratson
Happy Birthday wishes to.....maryhillgal67....ceaderbhoy62....madmo52....Amazinggrace55.
Elma
Happy Happy Birthday Maryhillgal, hope everything is going Ok with you now wub.gif
auchenshuggle
happy birthday to the 4 lucky people to-day.

many happy returns and have a really nice day.

congratulations biggrin.gif
carmella
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY CEADERBHOY - MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY AND YEAR - OOPS ANOTHER YEAR OLDER AND WISER .
lindamac
Click to view attachmentTo MaryhillGal,MadMo,Click to view attachmentCeaderbhoy & AmazingGraceClick to view attachment
carmella

HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY, ISA - HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY.

stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day champion26.
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAMPIONI
carmella
HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY BIRTHDAY IANCAMERON ENJOY YOURSELF.
stratson
Hope your Birthday has been a Happy Day Ian Cameron 64.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentAwwww the best tae ye Championi mate regards Lindamac hope ye had a great Birthday .
lindamac
Click to view attachment Ian Cameron Awww the best tae ye oan yer Birthday.regards Lindamac Click to view attachment
carmella
MANY HAPPY RETURNS ON YOUR BIRTHDAYS BETTY2 AND ZASCOT HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
toerag
Happy Birthday Betty laugh.gif , wishing you many, many more, off ye go and have yerself a rerr terr! cheers! Happy birthday to you too zascot!
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Betty .We never did have that wee party in the hoose .Maybe when I get back .Many Happy Returns to everyone else I've missed ,Cheers Jakka
stratson
To Betty2 and Zascot, Many Happy Returns of the Day.
Rabbie
Happy buffday, Betti.

Have a guid yin and dont dea anything h widnea dea!

Happy buffday, Betti.

Have a guid yin and dont dea anything ah widnea dea!
Catherine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Betty...Here's tae yer present tae yersel....Malta in September laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Zascot, hope you have a great day too biggrin.gif
Elma
Happy belated birthday Betty, sorry I missed it but I wasn't in here yesterday. I hope you had a great day and your present to yourself sound wonderful, way to go.... wub.gif
betty2
Thanks for good wishes Had a great day and rounded it off by booking for a holiday in Malta in september with my good friend Juan [ mother of catherine] Therer,ll be nae haudin us fae huvin a good time there. Like her daughter Juan is excellent company we get on well the gither this will be our second holiday together biggrin.gif ROLL ON SEPTEMBER rolleyes.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELLIE
angel
.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELLIE..... biggrin.gif tongue.gif
carmella

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WELLIE 'C' HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND A HUGE CAKE WITH 70 CANDLES TO BLOW OUT - GOSH SOME SIZE OF CAKE THERE EH.....

Elma
Happy Birthday Wellie, I'd sing Happy Birthday" to you but I can't hold a tune so you'll have to sing it yourself tongue.gif Hope your day is great.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Wellfield 70 years young today,
witshisname
Happy Birthday wellfield,Hope you have a wonderful Day.
wellfield
Well'...Friends..ye' gave me a wee lump in ma' throat!..but then I get that a lot on this site reading all your posts...hope you all feel as good as I do at 70!!!!!
toerag
Just got in in time to wish you a very Happy birthday wellfield and wishing you many many more, cheers!
penny dainty
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELLFIELD, SENT YOU BEST WISHES ON FACEBOOK , BUT HEY WHAT THE HECK , I'LL DO IT HERE TOO.HOPE IT WAS A GOOD ONE.XX
*lindamac*
Happy Birthday Welly pal hope ye have a brammer of a day wi yer loved ones pal Happy Burfdy LOL
stratson
To Rab Carrigan, Happy 47th Birthday.
stuarty
happy birthday rab carrigan hope maryhill is still ok and you have a great day ok
carmella
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BERNIE - HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY, WE'VE NOT SEEN YOU POST FOR A LONG TIME, ALTHOUGH I'VE SEEN YOU ON THE SITE.

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY.

ashfield
I just saw with some sadness that it would have been Paul Kelly's 39th birthday today.

carmella
Very sad indeed Ashfield as Paul passed away only last year, such a tragedy for his little family which he absolutely adored.

His last post to us was on 30th April 2009. Such a nice guy.

In Memory of Paul
stratson
What a sad day remembering Paul on his Birthday he was a really nice and helpful chap. RIP
stuarty
his wee daughter will be sad today so a big huggle for her and we still think of passed members wub.gif
stuarty
happy birthday little bernie
stratson
Happy Birthday Little Bernie 74.
Java
Happy Birthday Andy biggrin.gif

PS...did ye do the walk? We want evidence! Get yer photies up...biggrin.gif
carmella

a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY ANDY HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE. ENJOY!!

stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Andy,
stuarty
happy birthday andy gone yerself have a ball
Elma
Happy Birthday Andy, hope you have a wonderful day..........enjoy wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.