Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
auchenshuggle
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STRATSON

COOCADDENS LASSIE

THE ROGUE.

I HOPE YI AW HUV A RICHT GUID TIME, HUV A WEE GOLDIE TI KEEP THE CAULD OOT. tongue.gif
Heather
A Happy Birthday Stratson.

petalpeeps
Happy Birthday Stratson , 21 again biggrin.gif I have lots of those birhtdays laugh.gif
RonD
All the very best, Stratson, I hope you had a special day.
stratson
To all my dear friends on G.G.. for all your posts, P.M.'s cards and flowers, kind words. I "THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart, also for posts for my son and G/G/SON.
stratson
To the members celebrating Birthdays today, Enjoy!
27stowst
So so sorry to have missed your big day Stratson. sad.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
lindamac
QUOTE (stratson @ 9th Jan 2010, 08:36pm) *
To all my dear friends on G.G.. for all your posts, P.M.'s cards and flowers, kind words. I "THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart, also for posts for my son and G/G/SON.

Iam deeply dissapointed in myself Stratson ,forgive me for forgetting your special day pet,I care for you everyday and especialy enjoy remembering your birthday dearhearted friend, However theres so much going on in my life right now organising a wedding getting ready for my grandaughters arrival and not being best health ,I have no real reasonable reasoning other than I just simply forgot about your birthday and although I say that, I neevr forget you pal, always yer on my heart friend.I Luv ya such a lot hen Iam so embarrassed that I forgot your day please accept my belated Birthday greetings to you pal and know the wishes are very sincere from my heart thats so overcrowded with Love and plans for my beloved family and special dearhearted friends.God Bless you tenfold with great health and Happiness this year forward pal.Click to view attachment
lindamac
Best wishes oan yer Burfdy Watson 1934 cheers!
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY STOW ST

*lindamac*
hello stow st hope yer Burfdys a great one hen have a joyus day and year ,sorry canae dae ma pix the noo oan a borrowed PC mines is stuffedsorry just imagine theres a lovely buncha floowers here fur ye doll Lottsa huggs tae yeoan yerspecial day pal Luv Lindamac xxx
Java
Happy Birthday Stow biggrin.gif

Belated Happy Birthday Stratson, Linda's apology wis that good that ah'm jist gonna share hers laugh.gif
carmella

hope you have a wonderful day - nearly 60 oh big one next year.
boots
Well Stow, my eyes are dazzled by all the fancy pictures and such, but I don't know how to do any of it so I'll just shout it out HAPPY BIRTHDAY STOW AND MANY MORE TO FOLLOW!
witshisname
Happy Birthday 27stowst,hope you have a wonderful birthday.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Stow St. Hope you are enjoying it.
stuarty
HAVE A HAPPY59TH STOW ST YOU DONT LOOK IT THATS FOR SURE YOU LOOK 45 HAVE A GREAT DAY
Heather
Happy Birthday Stow St.
27stowst
A great big thanks to everyone. Really appreciate it. Had a lovely day with family. Tired out now....must be ma age!!! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
penny dainty
Happy birthday Stow st , SORRY I MISSED YOUR DAY, HOPE IT WAS A GOOD ONE.Oops sorry caps button was on.
stuarty
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYBEE AND FANNYFANDANGO GIVE IT THE OLD SOFT SHOE SHUFFLE
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYBEE

27stowst
Happy Birthday Jaybee. Hope you have a great day and an even better year. Click to view attachment
Elma
Happy Birthday Jaybee, have a wonderful day and good luck in the year ahead wub.gif
carmella

Hope you have a lovely birthday Jaybee and Fandango (now there's a name) best wishes to you both.

stratson
Happy Birthday Jaybee &Fandango.
witshisname
Many Happy Returns Jaybee,Have a wonderful day.
jakka13
Haven't been on much lately so to All of the members and friends I missed I hope you all had a good one and have many HAPPY RETURNS.Cheers Jakka
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Dear Tammy,(years flyin' by.)

Elma
Many Happy Returns Tammy and best wishes for a wonderful year ahead. C'mon back, you are missed wub.gif
auchenshuggle
i`ve no been on the birthdays site furra wee while, so a belated happy birthday to everybody a missed, an a happy birthday ti all who`re celebratin to-day, hope i`ve no upset a`body, an huv a nice time whose got wan to-day. wink.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday to my big brother Richard, celebrating his 79th today.

stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day magsrose,and other members with a Birthday today.
27stowst
Happy Birthday William.

Click to view attachment
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILSTAR
witshisname
Happy Birthday Wilstar have a great one!
stratson
To Texas Girl, jeanie, alland Drummy 1954,
stratson
Belated Birthday Wishes to Wilstar,
stuarty
HELLO WILSAR MY BIG BROTHER AM SORRY A MISSED IT AS A WAS NOT ON LINE CAUSE MY POOTER WAS RUNNIN SLOW HUGGLES
toerag
Lots of birthdays today, wishing everyone a very Happy Birthday
stratson
six Birthdays today including Celtichick. Hope you all enjoy your day.
penny dainty
Happy belated Celtchick , hope you are well
wee mags
well well its oor ain Catherines Birthday !!!
I hope you had a good day many more to ma Canadien lassie
toerag
Happy birthday Catherine wishing you many many more. are ye sober or hivin a wee splash? Just getting in early so you can start celebrating early!!
lindamac
Best Wishes for your Birthdayoh young yummy mummy Catherine LOL you have a Ball darlin huv a wee splash fer me tae but keep yer claes oan mind LOL cheers and have a great year petal.

Click to view attachment

Bet yer still as foxy and gorgiss as when ye were 21 pal LOL

Click to view attachment
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE

TeeHeeHee
Have a very Happy Birthday Catherine. Lots of good wishes for the year ahead. Enjoy your special day,
Tomi. XXX
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday to you Catherine, have a great day!!!
Catherine
laugh.gif THANKS GUYS.....I've jist cleared them oot tae School an headin for the shower.

For all those I've missed this year already, Belated Wishes to you all and I hope you all had great days and will have a great year ahead biggrin.gif

Ahm aw cheery here with your Wishes, thanks again.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Catherine,Have a fab year.x
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.