Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
toerag
Jut wanted tae wish Happy Birthday to everyone I have missed in December, hope you all had a great birthday
stuarty
happy birthday RABBIE you zulu warrior wink.gif huggles
toerag
Happy January 1st birthday to everyone celebrating the day must have been a busy time of year!! wub.gif
penny dainty
Well happy birthday to Ross and GG have a wonderful day and an even better year.
Also happy birthday to the others with birthdays today, hope it is all you could wish for.
Elma
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Martin and also to Ross, hope you both have a wonderful day, but behave yourselves!!! laugh.gif
stratson
To Martin, Ross &all members celebrating their Birthday today,

Have a Wonderful Day.
TeeHeeHee
Belated Happy Birthday Rabbie. Must be some gig seeing the old year out on your Birthday. biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday/New year to Martin and Ross; another Great Gig to celebrate. biggrin.gif

All the best guys.
Tori G
Happy Birthday Martin and Ross all the best to you both enjoy enjoy.

Happy belated Birthday Rabbie all the best to you too, enjoy.

Happy Birthdays to all the others celebrating today enjoy
witshisname
Happy Birthday Martin,Ross & all members celebrating today.May you all have a wonderful Birthday.
27stowst
Nearly missed it!! wink.gif Many happy returns of the day to Martin and Ross, and to all the others celebrating birthdays today.
Click to view attachment
auchenshuggle
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARTIN AND ROSS,

ALL THE BEST & CONGRATULATIONS.
auchenshuggle
SORRY HIT THE WRANG BUTTON, I MEANT TI PUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EACH AND ALL CELEBRATING TO-DAY, NAE SWEETIES FUR ME I TAKE IT? sad.gif
annie laurie
Happy Birthday to Martin & Ross
Many more to come
hope you had a Great day .
Cheers
Melody
Belated Happy Birthday to all those that I missed and to you dot21 for today. smile.gif
Rabbie
Ochh, many thanks ya all for the luverly buffday wishes, very touching. Richt that enuff of yon, got a "rep" to live up tae. Ever fell aff yer bike and hurt yerself, ye look aroond to see who is watching, if naebody is ye start greetin'. Some "rep". haw haw

Yet another brief decade bites the dust, where did it go?

Lets hope this new decade one brings some peace and lots more love into this auld world, cause God knows, we all need it.

An buffday wishes to all fellow my sufferers, who due to an instance of nature have the opportunity to celebrate thurr buffday at this time o' the year.

A dubble helping, complete wi dubble hiedache.

Take it easy noo!

Rabbie **
Melody
Ah'll second that Rabbie. smile.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Dot21
Tori G
Happy Birthday Dot21 have a lovely day/night year
27stowst
Click to view attachment
Dot21 Many happy returns of the day. Hope you have a great time.
dot21
Thank's everyone for your birthday wishes it is much appreciated, another year older but never mind going out for a nice meal tonight. Had loads of cards and pressies also some beautiful flowers from my hubby bless.

Cheers
dot21
witshisname
Happy Birthday dot21,Hope you have a great night out.
auchenshuggle
happy birthday dot21, sorry it`s a wee bit late, i`m sure it`ll no huv spoilt it fur yi though. rolleyes.gif
RonD
Ah don't expect to be oan this post when ah should so happy birthday wi' a birthday this year.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the day Mehgraddon
stratson
To My Greatgrandson Zak who is 3 years old today
Elma
Is he really 3 stratson, my how time flies. It seems like only yesterday you were telling of his arrival. Many Happy Returns Zak, have wonderful day, lots of love and kisses from us all and especially your great grandma.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentTae oor Stratsons wee Grandson Zak aye he has shot up fast Stratson pal canae believe he 3 awereadys wow! seems like yesterday he was just born awwww hope he enjoys his special day pal.Theres only ben a few Bracksten hicks here frae Heather so she still hanging aboot awaiting her daughters arrival shall keep ye postit thanx for keeping us postit oan wee Zak the lovely wee boy he has turnt oot tae be ,ever so gorgeous albeit! Luv Lindamac.xxx
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentDear Martin Ross and Dot21 Wishes however later on they are sent to ya are most certainly still heartfelt my dear GG friends have a fabulous Year each of you and I hope you had enjoyable Birthdays filled with the people and things that ya love most cheers to all 3 of yas Love and regards from Lindamac xxx
lindamac
Click to view attachmentTo all 5 members of GG celebrating their Birthdays today have a very Happy special time with your Loved ones everyone regards from Lindamac xxxClick to view attachment
Click to view attachmentCheers! to you all.
stratson
To G.G. members celebrating Birthday's today, have a good one.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentah know where ye cin get magic mirrors fur yer burfdys Cat they only work fur every year ye get aulder doll but hey at least ah know ye cin look this great tae hen dinae want tae hogg awe the great looks massell LOL biggrin.gif laugh.gif Click to view attachmentAwe th very best of Birthday greetings tae ye Cat ma wee china doll lottsa huggs n luv frae Lindamac yer missed hen hope ye huv a ton o fun hunn.xxxClick to view attachment
stratson
To red and wulliejones.
witshisname
Many Happy Returns Cat,Have a wonderful Birthday
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAT
carmella

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAT - HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Cat ,
stratson
Happy Birthday to my Darling Son Richard,
lindamac
Click to view attachmentAll the evry best of Birthday wishes to Stratsons son Richard Have a great year Richard regards from Lindamac xxx
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD[ STRATSONS SON]
stuarty
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD HAVE A GOOD TIME
stuarty
sorry a missed wee zak and cats birthday here is a belated huggle
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRATSON

Elma
Happy, Happy Birthday Stratson, hope it's the beginning of a great year for you. wub.gif
penny dainty
Happy Birthday dear Stratson , have a lovely day , glad the card arrived , i wondered if it would with all the strikes.
Keep warm and enjoy.
boots
Happy Birthday Stratson and may 2010 be areal good year for you. I'm still hoping that some day I can come and see that "wally close" You never can tell, maybe Jakka and I will get over together and come knocking on your door - in Govenhill, no Goven.
stratson
Thank you for your good wishes boots, if you and Jakka turned up at my wally close I'd be thrilled. Just be sure to call me first, I have a welcome mat for my friends. Kettle on the boil. laugh.gif
Tori G
Click to view attachment

Hi Stratson enjoy your special day.
carmella

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL, IF NOT VERY COLD DAY.

stuarty
a very happy birthday STRATSON AKA as my mammy1 you are a lovley person to know enjoy your day
Lennox
Happy Birthday Stratson !

To Everyone else that I have missed ( again) Hope you had good birthdays to everyone else also who has a birthday today biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.