Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
stuarty
happy birthday to all you saggies enjoy and have a nice time
witshisname
Many Happy Returns to
kathleenmcau, david lowson, Cash-Ma-Giro, coatbridge, Ogey
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day to Lennox Sunday December 13th.

Your 36,, jings I thocht ye wer only 21. laugh.gif
stratson
Have a Very Happy 21st Java, dye think ye'll get the key o' the door? Shoulda minded, George will be in the shed, nae need for keys.
You know what he's got fur ye............Keep warm. laugh.gif
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday Hun x
27stowst
Lennox and Java I hope you both have a wonderful day.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
petalpeeps
A Very Happy Birthday Lennox and Java , don't get too drunk girls laugh.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Java and Lennox (I always do things alphabetically laugh.gif )

Hope you two have a wonderful day. Looking forward to another year of fun with both of you wub.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentTo All The GG friends Ive missed in the past few days sorry I didnt get on in time to celebrate yer special days GG pals Have a Fab year anyways Luv Linda xxx[color="#FF0000"][/color]
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentDEAR LENNOX & JAVA AH HOPE YER BURFDYS UR THE BEST LASSIES HAVE A FABULOUS DAY DOLLY BURDS HOPE YEES GET LOVELY PRESSIES N LOTTSA FUN HUNNS OH HERE SEE IF YEES CIN BAITH FILL THE GLESS WI RED BIDDY LASSIES SEE WHO GETS TANKED FURST LOL CHEERS TAE YEES BAITH DEAR JAVA & LENNOX! LUV LINDA XXXClick to view attachment[size="6"][/size]
boots
Happy birthday Lennox and Java, I guess I got here just in time and I'm very glad I made it;

Belated birthday wishes too, to all I've missed, hope you had happy days...so sorry Elma and Hubert.
Lennox
Thank you very much for all the lovely wishes and for the several pm Ihava also gotten and the beautiful cards I have been lucky to get from you all,

For my partner in crime, I am lucky to have her a fellow Sag, to share a birthday with .. biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Java, Did you get yer card from Donny again this year ?? I did laugh.gif
Java
Ocht who needs a card when ye've the real thing in yer shed laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Oky - yer lookin' good for 36

Thanks for all good wishes and sincere apologies to those I've missed. biggrin.gif
stuarty
today is 2friends on gg's birthday list they tell lies aboot their age ,but hey the are such a funny pair they could get away with murder they took me to duck racing and bus runs to the world of deams and made me laugh with their houmor and that is really not a roumor a love them both as the are in my pooter and also if I was down one would p
op on line and say sumthing funny so cheer to ogre aka java and lennox aka puss in zee boots enjoy your time. today and always cheers my dears and hope you both have a ball luv from stuarty aka donkeeeeeehawwwy
Anne1
[ A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAVA AND LENNOX
witshisname
A very Happy Birthday Tae oor Favourite Oky..Lennox
auchenshuggle
birthday wishes to JAVA & LENNOX . SORRY I`VE NO GOT A CARD FUR YI, ONE DAY I`LL FIND OOT HOW TI PIT THEM ON, [ DO`NT HAUD YER BREATH ]

ANYWAY CONGRATS` TI THE TWO YOUNGSTERS. wub.gif
carmella

Happy Birthday to both Java and Lennox - hope you both had a lovely birthday and also got something nice by way of celebrations.

stuarty
QUOTE (auchenshuggle @ 13th Dec 2009, 06:10pm) *
birthday wishes to JAVA & LENNOX . SORRY I`VE NO GOT A CARD FUR YI, ONE DAY I`LL FIND OOT HOW TI PIT THEM ON, [ DO`NT HAUD YER BREATH ]

ANYWAY CONGRATS` TI THE TWO YOUNGSTERS. wub.gif
youngsters my asp
penny dainty
Aye okay I'm late but i'm here now Happy birthday Lennox and Java, hope all your dreams came true , aye well at least a few of them , Donny was unavailable for comment at the time of this post. biggrin.gif
stuarty
happy birthday robinerica and scheme enjoy your day
stratson
Have a Happy Birthday Angel eyes
auchenshuggle
happy birthday angel eyes, another couple of days an ye would`ve shared your birthday with somebody else, quite famous, i canny remember his name right noo bit he`s pretty well known. anyway i hope you have a really nice time. wink.gif
27stowst
Happy Birthday Scoob77. Hope you have a great day. And belated wishes to all the ones I've missed lately.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
penny dainty
Happy birthday Scoob have a good one.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentfor all the Birthdays ahve missed lately so sorry I wasnt here to wish yas all the best!Click to view attachmentHappy Birthday wishes tae awe ahve missed oan GG pals sorry ahve no been in daily as usualy huv been but so busy busy with plenty tae dae LOL Huv a great year everyone remember yer Birthday takes a whole year tae enjoy it pals have a fab year! Regards from Lindamac xxx
lindamac
Click to view attachmentAwe the best of Birthday greetings to ya sharonhartyukoan yer special day GG friend regards Lindamac xSharonHartyuk noo therrs a different name eh? Happy Birthday !
witshisname
Happy Birthday Scoob77,Hope ya have a great Day.
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOOB 77

stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day to scoob77,
auchenshuggle
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOOB77, HOPE YOU GET ALL YI WANT AN NO JIST A COUPLE O XMAS PRESENTS THROWN IN EARLY. laugh.gif
stratson
To Sharon Harty uk
auchenshuggle
to sharonharty uk http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/00020328.gif
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday ElaineMcFarlane,Katie Hynes, Garvan, Toni
carmella

Hope you all have a wonderful Birthday - Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to each of you sharing this today.
stratson
To Elaine McFarlane,(long time no see),Kati Hynes, Garvan and Toni, Have a Happy Birthday & Christmas Day.
Tori G
To Scoob77 Hope you had a wonderful Special day.

To All others this year I have not the chance to say Happy Birthday to, may your special days were wonderful.

Elaine (yea long time no hear-hope your doing great young poetic lady) Happy Birthday on this special occasion

To Kate Garvin and Toni whom also share this occasion enjoy (what a day) enjoy
stratson
To Big Tommy, scots Evelyn and Katty. Many Happy Returns of the Day.
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIG TOMMY

Lennox
To all who had Birthdays in the past few days that I have missed I am sorry to be late with the wishes,

To all who have birthdays today I hope you have a nice one .
stuarty
happy birthday to all i missed for the last few days a hoped you enjoyed it
Elma
Happy Birthday Big Tommy, hope you had a super day. smile.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday to all who have celebrated their birthday over the last week, hope your big day was celebrated extra specially at this time of the year. smile.gif
27stowst
Happy Biffday Rabbie. Belated biffday wishes tae all ah've missed in the last week or so. Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Elma
Happy Birthday Rabbie, have a great year and keep up the good arguments..... rolleyes.gif
penny dainty
Many Happy returns of the day Rabbie.
stratson
Have a Wonderful Day Rabbie, Many more.
witshisname
Happy Birthday Rabbie,Many Happy Returns smile.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY RABBIE
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentHAPPY BIRTHDAY RABBIE CHEERS FROM LINDAMAC MATEY YER A GOOD SOART RABBIE YE ALWAYS MAKE ME GIGGLE SO FIGURED YEED SEE FUNNY SIDE OF MA WEE JOKE CHINA.AWE THE BEST FUR YER SPECIAL DAY !Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.