Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
lindamac
Click to view attachment You're Missed Marina Birthday Girl hope you return to us again sometime soon have a Fabulous Birthday old friend Regards n Love from Lindamac xxxClick to view attachment
carmella
Hope you have a lovely Birthday Angela, lucky 44 (wish it was me LOL)

Elma
Happy Birthday Angela, have a wonderful day and a great year... wub.gif
Tori G
Marina Happy Birthday for the Other Day, I hope you had a Great Day

Happy Birthday Angela

Have a Brilliant Day

wub.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day Angela.
Java
Nearly missed ye...

Happy Birthday Angela biggrin.gif
carmella
Stratson - you always bring up the loveliest graphics on these Birthday pages.

I used to have some terrific ones, but lost them all and now can't remember where I got them.

Blingcheese is a good one to go onto, I use that on the singing site.
carmella

ths is a nice one - another one for you Angela I'm on a roll !!!
Angela Chick
Thanks for the birthday wishes. biggrin.gif Carmella love the pics especially the first one. laugh.gif
carmella
Glad you liked them Angela and hope you had a great day - you lucky thing only 44 LOL wish it was me again LOL.
Angela Chick
Carmella, i would go back to 40 if i could even 43 would do me LOL. I never thought i would be 21 time sure flies. LOL
Lennox
Tori , Happy Birthday , Hope you have a nice one
Elma
Happy Birthday Toerag, hope you have a wonderful day. Hope to see you again sometime soon. wub.gif

(Say hi to John for me too laugh.gif )
carmella

Happy Birth Torag - hope you have a lovely day.
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORAG
Catherine
Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Angela, hope you had a great day biggrin.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Toerag......hope you have a great day too! biggrin.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday Toerag, enjoy your day wub.gif

Im sure Lennox meant to wish you a Happy Birthday too, and by mistake used my name instead.
(I dont mind Lennox...only 3months late tongue.gif )
stratson
Enjoy your special day Toerag,
penny dainty
Many happy returns Toerag, sorry no pics , my computer is down .
toerag
Thanks a million to everyone for the birthday wishes! Its so nice to be remembered! Have not been on much recently, looking after two grand kids and at the end of the day I am tuckered out! must be an age thing!!
Tori G
Hope you had a great birthday jimbo

Have a great birthday Roxyman
carmella
A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY HUBERT - AND MANY MORE.

RonD
Happy Birthday Toerag: Oor favourite wee shoap is burstin' wi' Christmas stuff.
Tori G
Happy Birthday hubert anne and trooper, have a great day
stratson
To Hubert, Anne, & Trooper,
Elma
Happy Birthday Hubert, hope it's a good one.... wub.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Magpie. Hope you are well.
stuarty
happy bd to all a have missed wub.gif huggles
lindamac
Click to view attachmentA very warm & happy Birthday to all Ggers Ive missed since Ive been away please know I send you all my luv & regards Luv Linda xxx I shall try get back on track & pop in more often GGGEMS! xxx
witshisname
To everyone that I have missed over the last few weeks,I hope that you all had a wonderful Birthday!Many Happy Returns smile.gif
lindamac
WE ARE AWE GGEM FREENDS TAE THE END NAE MATTER WITT WHERE WHEN HOW LANG WE'RE AWAW THERES ALWAYS LUV TAE BE FOUND IN YAS AWE WHEN WE RETURN SO GLED TAE BE BACK .Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentHuggs tae awe ma GGGEMS ahve Missed yees hope yees are awe ok n well n awe that Lotts Luv Lindamac xxx

QUOTE (witshisname @ 3rd Dec 2009, 05:18am) *
To everyone that I have missed over the last few weeks,I hope that you all had a wonderful Birthday!Many Happy Returns smile.gif

You been away tae Bob matey well hiya howz ya dain hope yer well happy Thursday frae lindamac xxx gled wurr back pal eh cheers!
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentCarmella Have a happy day friend of GG
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMELLA
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day Dear Carmella &Many, Many More in Good Health.
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Carmella hope you have a wonderful day. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday carmella enjoy your day today sorry I cant get any nice pic gifs up
carmella
Thanks to all of you for making my day, you are all very kind and nice people, that much I know with certainty. I appreciate the lovely sentiments you all express. Here I am hopefully, another year older and wiser - not so sure about the latter as it's not been the best year for me, but we live and learn - until the next time I suppose. Thanks once again xxxx
27stowst
All the best Carmella, hope next year is better than the last one. wub.gif

Click to view attachment
carmella
Thank you very much 24stowst - that was kind of you.xx
witshisname
Happy Birthday Carmella,Wishing you all the best on your special day!
Elma
Happy Belated Birthday Carmella, hope it was a good one and that the coming year will be a better one for you. wub.gif
penny dainty
Belated birthday greetings Carmella , hope you had a wonderful birthday
carmella
Many thanks to everyone, I had a lovely day yesterday with one of my friends and my nephew. xx
lindamac
Click to view attachmentPriestned

Click to view attachmentTsraven

Click to view attachment Mayjim
Anne1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY C M GIRO

Lennox
Happy Birthday to All the members whose Birthday it is the day

Carmella , I never knew it was yours on the 6th Sorry sad.gif
carmella

Happy Birthday fellow Sagittarians - Hope you have a lovely day, all my best wishes to each of you.
27stowst
Cash-Ma-Giro I hope you have a wonderful day! Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day to Cash-ma-Giiro and oter members cwelebrating today biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
Happy Birthday Cash

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.