Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
stuarty
happy birthday haggis muncher have a good one half way to a centuary welldone biggrin.gif
Mary48
Happy Birthday, Davyab:)
Hope you have a great one!
wee mags
Happy Birthday Davy 44 noo you behave yirself the day and hiv a good yin biggrin.gif
marina
happy birthday davy44
anne
Happy Birthday to you Davy44, i'm catching up with you..lol

Anne Perth Aussieland cool.gif
davyab44
Thank you for your kind Birthday wishes.....just spent the day with my sweetie..my brother and a friend ...was very relaxing..
Catherine
Haud the bus Davy....Belated Birthday wishes and congratulations... sounds as if ye had a great day biggrin.gif
Angela Chick
Happy birthday victoria have a lovely day x x [B][FONT=Geneva][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]
Angela Chick
Happy birthday victoria have a lovely day x x
Tori G
Thanks a bunch Angela I had a wonderful day/evening went to dinner at a restaurant called sunsets on the beachfront with Tim, then moved on to a freinds place. Thankyou. wub.gif
Angela Chick
Happy birthday gorbalsjim have a good one
Tori G
Happy belated birthday GorbalsJim and Happy Birthday Tumchie,..Ladykate,..Justboy Have a Great day.
Angela Chick
Happy birthday, tumchie, ladykate and justboy
Tumchie
biggrin.gif Hi there Angela Chick and Vgourlay. Thank you for the birthday wishes. That's me 56!! Going to a restaurant tonight with my hubby and son, then back home for cake and champagne.
Bye the noo.
anne
Happy Birthday to you all, have a great one xxxxx

leeninaus
BELATED BIRTHDAY GREETINGS to all I've missed recently and A Very Happy Birthday for those today, I went to a birthday lunch for a work colleague today and someone had a profile of 16th Aug birthdays which said anyone born on this date has a heart of gold!! smile.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Tumchie, and also to all those who have celebrated their birthday recently.

Enjoy the cake and champagne. I love champagne, keep a glass for me.
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday archie have a good one
toerag
Happy birthday Archie, wishing you many many more, hope Norah made you a wee cake!!
wee mags
Hi Archie hope you have a good day and dont let Norah spend all her money buying you a drink, break open yer ain wallet this time or is there any money left in yir tinny? all the best on your Birthday fae the wee yin wub.gif
andypisces1
Happy birthday Archie.....Andy
Tori G
Happy Birthday Archie Have Great One
annie laurie
[COLOR=blue]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE biggrin.gif
HERE A FEW $$ FOR YOUR TINNY, HAVE A DRINK ON ME, HAVE MISSED YOUR POSTINGS, HOW ARE YOU MANAGING WITH YOUR NEW TEETH ARCHIE ? SMILE ,
Kaz61
Hiya Archie,

long time no speak - Hope ye have a great day and get all ye wish for.

have a good time on yer birthday biggrin.gif

best wishes.
boots
Smile Archie, it's your birthday! Have a happy one. biggrin.gif
anne
Hi our dear Archie, Iain and I hope you have a great Birthday and you and Nora have a great day. How are you going with your wallies, mine are really good....

betty2
Happy Birthday Archie xxxxxxxx

still here in glesca
George Muir
biggrin.gif Hey Archie, best wishes to you on your birthday!
tammy
All the best Archie.....Many more Happy returns! biggrin.gif
Archie Millar
. Thank you all for your wishes,it''s been peeing doon a' day, so a jist went up an' gote wet inside We had a rerr we night up the pub on Seterday they put on some wee "picky-bits" an' a had three bottles o' the good stuff--they even run me hame
Hivnae been postin' fur a wee while,been up an'doon and Norah has been diagnosed with "Parkinsons" but I try to look in every day, thanks for think o' me
Past ma sell-by-date noo
Archie
tammy
Glad to hear you had a nice birthday Archie. Lovely photo. Hope Norah is ok, what a wonderful guy you are to look after her. All the best to you both. wub.gif
annie laurie
Hello Archie, & Norah,
Lovely picture of you both, Norah, sorry to hear your News,
You take care of one another, God Bless OXOX laugh.gif
Archie Millar
By the by still hivin' trouble wi' ma wallies been back twice tae get them fixed -cannae eat wi' the bottom half ,they want me to get another set----WHIT!!! at 140 yir not on I'll go oot the garage an use a file on these wans!!!
tammy
Archie...I just saw that you turned 70 years today! That's brilliant! You look great! I wish I could buy you a drink. All the best! wub.gif
Tori G
Have a Great Birthday Wee Mags OOPs Shamus too
annie laurie

H
H

H[COLOR=blue][FONT=Optima][SIZE=14]
boots
Happy Birthday Wee Mags, hope you have a great day! biggrin.gif
Melody
I just noticed your photo there Archie and Norah, the two of you look just brilliant, ah think I'll still get a few years work oot o' you yet Archie in that stationery department, c'mon get yer workin' boots oan. laugh.gif
Archie Millar
Aw the best fur the day hen (wee Mags)--make the big yank take you oot the night---maybe see you again soon
Archie Millar
Happy birthday shamus -- hiv a good wan
stuarty
ahappybirthday weemags shamus and flea mark2 biggrin.gif
Gemini
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE MAGS, & SHAMUS and many many more.
Kaz61
Geezo where did a' these birthdays come fae!!!

biggrin.gif

Best wishes flea mark2

Happy Birthday Shamus......long long time since ah heard fae ye

And Wee Mags....have a great day.

P.S. Great photae Archie and Nora......had a good night in the pub Ay Archie.....hope ye didnae spend too much...lol
tammy
Happy Birthday Wee Mags, Shamus and FleaMark2! I hope you all have a great day! cool.gif
betty2
A very happy birthday tae oor ain

FLOWER O SCOTLAND

aw the wey fae maryhill

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Melody
Happy Birthday Mags, Shamus, and FleaMark2, hope you all have a very happy day smile.gif Bet they beautiful granddaughters are going to spoil their brilliant granny today.
carmella
Happy Birthday Weemags and Shamus - another year older, another year wiser eh - am so pleased am not in my teens hahaha - hope you've both had a good one.
wee mags
to all my friends on the GG board thanks for your wishes and for the phone calls I came home today and there was a scottish voice on my message machine singing Happy Birthday ,went to listen ti the next yin, and theres another Scottish voice ,after hearing the second yin the yank says I thought we wir in America efter listening tae they messages yae widdnae think, so once again thanks pals wub.gif
kas
Happy Birthday Wee Mags- I can't believe it's been a year already! Hope you had a ball-enjoy yourself- all the best Karen & Jessie
davyab44
Hi pwh60..thot A'hd take a wee minit tae wish ye a Very Happy Birthday...huv a rerrterr.....Davy smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.