Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB

Lennox
Happy Birthday Bob, have a good Day
annie laurie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB,
HAVE A GREAT DAY
MANY MORE TO COME

CHEERS
Catherine
Happy Birthday Bob biggrin.gif Have a great day biggrin.gif
witshisname
Thank you all for the Birthday wishes,
Elma,Believe it or not I'm not a big cake eater...Now if I can get a couple of Strawberry Tarts I'll be Happy.biggrin.gif
Annie, I might be going out with my friends to an all you can eat Buffet Restaurant tonight Hopefully they won't have someone shadowing me around the Restaurant sayin "Have you had enough yet"..lol.
glasgow lass
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITS>>>>>>>> Have a smashin day noo!
penny dainty
Sorry I missed your birthday Bob , hope it was a good one.Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachmentAwwweeee Witsees ma pal ahm so sorry I missed yer special day,ocht pal please forgive me my busyness .I shouldn't have gotten so busy that I forget a friend like you mate.My Belated Birthday Greetings sent to you for this year Bob my friend Lottsa huggs from Lindmac xxxClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
lindamac
Awe the best oan yer 19th Birthday Qube heres a wee date fur ye tae take tae the match sonClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
witshisname
Thank you Glasgow Lass,Penny & Lindamac for the B'day wishes xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Qube smile.gif
27stowst
To all those I missed when my puta wiz playing up this week............Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachmentbest wishes dear Brenda, Danae, Bagpussew & Kentigern!Have a great year everyone of you !
stratson
To the four members celebrating Birthdays Today:
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day sumac and Kayleigh
Java
Happy Birthday Sumac biggrin.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachment
Happy Birthday Sumac I hope you have a whole heap of fun & Happiness for your Birthday & all weekend through my friend Lottsa huggs from Linda xxxClick to view attachment
witshisname
Happy Birthday Sumac
lindamac
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentBest wishes to May & the Duke of Drumchapel too have afab weekend too
stratson
To my G/G/SON JULIAN IN N.J. WHO IS 4 TODAY. X X X
Heather
Happy 4th Birthday Julian.
27stowst
Click to view attachment
Happy Birthday Marion Hope you have a great one!!
Click to view attachment
Happy birthday to everyone else who is celebrating today!!
lindamac

Click to view attachmentBestwishes toyour G Grandson Julian lady of the gardens hope his days a great one!
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Click to view attachmentI believe your the very depiction of everything this verse says Marion so I thought I would add it to your special day Have a wonderful year of Happiness & Dreams coming true as wella s prayers sweet lady! wub.gif biggrin.gif
lindamac
laugh.gif Click to view attachment soooo Many of yas!We should have a cyber pub Birthday party for you lot today thats having a Birthday Bartam,Jockanesees Everett,Scossie,Joe Macdonald & the Lovely Maureen have a fabulous year filled with fun & Happiness regards to all from Lindamac NOW LETS TWIST AGAIN LIKE WE DID LAST SUMMER PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!!![attachment=18039:post_197...04239540.gif]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
PHEW THATS A LOTTA WORK HERES WISHES FOR EVERYTHING ELSE FURYEES THEN
carmella

My goodness so many Birthdays in one day - Hope that all who are celebrating a birthday today have a lovely day wherever you are.

Now, the problem is candles!! Where will I get so many candles and a cake that's big enough.

Well I'll do my best.

And many more birthdays to come.
Java
Happy Birthday Marion biggrin.gif
stratson
To Marion, Have a wonderful Day,
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARION
stuarty
happybirthday TO MARION NIVEN DOUGAN AND EVERYONE ELSE TODAY AND BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ALL I HAVE MISSED ENJOY THE RID BIDDY HEN CHEERS TO YOU ALL
witshisname
Happy Birthday Marion smile.gif
Marion Niven Dougan
Thanks so much guys, going out to dinner at my fav. BRITISH PUB Thanks fur the rid biddy x x x x
Elma
Happy Belated Birthday Marion, sorry I missed it. I hope everything is going well for you now. wub.gif Sounds like a great birthday celebration in that British Pub tongue.gif
George Muir
Happy Birthday Marion
Sorry I'm late

Click to view attachment

Tori G
QUOTE (George Muir @ 14th Oct 2009, 03:28am) *
Happy Birthday Marion
Sorry I'm late

Click to view attachment

I'll second that George,..... Happy Belated Birthday Marion xx
carmella

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEELI GAL, I HAD A WEE LOOK AND NOTICED YOU'VE NOT BEEN ON SINCE THE MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER - HOPE YOU SEE THIS AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY - WISH I WAS YOUR AGE LOL.

AND JUST BECAUSE IT'S YOU - A WEE PIECE OF CAKE.......

stratson
Wherever you may be Keelie Gal, hope all is well and you are having a

" Very Happy Birthday", Haste Ye Back!
stratson
To Sweet Pea , hope you have a smashing day>>>Enjoy!x
27stowst
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Happy Birthday Sweetpea. Aw the best!
lindamac
Click to view attachmentSWEETPEA HAVE A BLAST ON YA BIRTHDAY MATE![size="5"][/size]
lindamac
Click to view attachment
GLESGAMAN HAVA A BALL MATE![[color="#0000FF"][/color]attachment=18614:post_166...56775944.gif]
stratson
Belated Birthday Wishes to Glesgaman, sorry about that my friend.
stratson
To BOYDY & ELSO.
stratson
Bringing this Topic up for Elso.
stratson
Just keeping post up so elso can find this Topic at top of Board. smile.gif
stuarty
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINA WE MISS YOU HOPE THE WEANS ARE OK ENJOY YOUR DAY
Lennox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINA
Java
Aw, ah think ah've probably missed loads on here - apologies sad.gif

Happy Birthday Marina
stratson
Have a Very Happy Birthday Marina,
witshisname
Happy Birthday Marina
the brauns
Happy birthday, Marina!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.