Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
auchenshuggle
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TX4, I`D ALSO LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY WHO WISHED MYSELF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. ONLY WISH I KNEW HOW TO GET THE IMAGES UP AND ON TO THE SITE!!! STILL ONE DAY. happy.gif
auchenshuggle
SORRY ME AGAIN, I`D JUST LIKE TO KNOW WHERE LINDAMAC & STUARTY GOT THE PICTURES OF ME? I`D COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THEM ONES, THERE GOING BACK A FEW YEARS. laugh.gif
glasgow lass
QUOTE (auchenshuggle @ 25th Aug 2009, 10:11pm) *
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TX4, I`D ALSO LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY WHO WISHED MYSELF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. ONLY WISH I KNEW HOW TO GET THE IMAGES UP AND ON TO THE SITE!!! STILL ONE DAY. happy.gif

jist ask murn rolleyes.gif
auchenshuggle
thanks glasgow lass, i`ll dae that the next time murn`s on the boards. unsure.gif
penny dainty
Click to view attachment Happy birthday shugle!
auchenshuggle
thanks for that penny, i`m so sorry, but i never got a cake this year, so that makes two of us that`s starving. mibbe ther`s certain ages you only get a cake, or mibbe it`s jist them aw being tight. tongue.gif
angel
aaaaaaaaaw HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUGGLES rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
27stowst
Have a great day Huddgy! biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Java
Happy birthday Huddgy biggrin.gif
Lennox
Happy Birthday Huddgy !
hudggy
Thanks to all for your kind wishes.

Hudggy
stratson
Hope your having a Happy 66th. Hudgy. biggrin.gif
Elma
Hi Hudggy, have a very happy birthday and many, many more biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
witshisname
Happy birthday Huddgy
lindamac
Click to view attachmentGIRLS!Click to view attachmentHappy Birthday to Lonergyrl & Nicole
lindamac
Click to view attachmentHUDGY![[color="#0000FF"][/color]attachment=17069:post_166...36521159.gif]
glasgow lass
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Jakka have a smashing day!
Elma
Happy Birthday Jakka, hope you have a great day and that everything is going well for you wub.gif
penny dainty
Happy birthday Jakka
Tori G
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JAKKA DARLS
Hope You Have A Great Day
And Received My Card
Loves Ya!!!
Tori G
To All Other Members who've had a Birthday lately
Belated Birthday Wishes
Hope You All Had Great Day's!!
boots
[/color][font="Comic Sans MS"][/font][size="6"][/size][q[color="#0000FF"]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKKA. HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE LAKE.

MISS YOU
Java
Happy Birthday Jakka

'Mon in and let us know how yer doin pal wub.gif
stratson
Many Happy returns of the Day Jakka,
27stowst
Happy Bithday Jakka, hope ye've hud a great day!
Click to view attachment
RonD

ARRA best , jakka!
lindamac
Click to view attachmentJakka
Click to view attachment
SO ENJOY YERSELF ON YER SPECIAL DAY!
auchenshuggle
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKKA, I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED AS WELL AS WHAT YOU WANT. smile.gif
jakka13
Many thanks to all you great pals who remembered me on my birthday .I know I haven't been on much this past year but I've had lots to contend with .I promise I'll get more involved in a few months once I'm back home from the cottage .
You are a great bunch ,TX
toerag
Hi Jakka, sorry I missed your birthday hope it was a great day!!
carmella

Better late than not at all Jakka, I don't know how I missed this. Happy Birthday to you - belated by now of course.

lindamac
We shall catch up with ye oan Saturday furra wee red mateClick to view attachment
Click to view attachmentMr Dainty!
lindamac
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentPeaches[color="#FF8C00"][/color]
27stowst
Happy Birthday The Brauns!! Click to view attachment
TeeHeeHee
That goes for me too brauns

A very happy birthday indeed

hope you have a wonderful day with lots of nice pressies
lindamac
Click to view attachment To The Brauns have a good one mate!
Java
Happy birthday Susurrus and the Brauns biggrin.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day to>>>Sussurus and the Brauns.
the brauns
Many thanks to my friends here for the birthday good wishes! It's nice to be remembered laugh.gif wub.gif Ah don't feel any older than I did yesterday. Thanks again!
witshisname
Happy Birthday Susurrus & the brauns
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRAUNS

Anne1

[color="#9932CC"]A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE BOYS AND GIRLS I MISSED WHEN I WAS AWAY[/color

auchenshuggle
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUSURRUS & TO THE BRAUNS.

HOPE IT WENT WELL, AND I HOPE IT TAKES LONGER FOR THE NEXT ONE TO COME ALONG ( HA-HA ) biggrin.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentItalia & Strawberry Thistle
the brauns
A very Happy Birthday to Italia & Strawberry Thistle!!!! Enjoy your day today and may you have many more wonderful birthdays!
Anne1
  A HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURAwill write soon
the brauns
Happy birthday wife of simac! Enjoy your day!
the brauns
Happy Birthday also to Laura mcc. Have a happy day and many more.
27stowst
Hi Mhoira, are ye oan yer hoalidays?? Get back oan the boards!!
Click to view attachment
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MHOIRA

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.