Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
penny dainty
aye you wish! laugh.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday tarheels & lorrainezee3
27stowst
Hope ye have a great day Petalpeeps. Click to view attachment
Lennox
Happy Birthday Petals

Have a Great day Pal

Lennox
Petal Ma Pal Donnny said he can't be in Glasgow but He wanted you to know he does think well of you biggrin.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Petal

(and if ye want tae enjoy the next wan ye'll ignore the previous post...huh.gif)
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETAL

Lennox
QUOTE (Java @ 12th Aug 2009, 06:14am) *
Happy Birthday Petal

(and if ye want tae enjoy the next wan ye'll ignore the previous post...huh.gif)

laugh.gif That's why they call her the green yin.
stratson
TO PETALPEEPS,
RonD
QUOTE (Java @ 12th Aug 2009, 07:14am) *
Happy Birthday Petal

Yer right! ah jist aboot loast ma porridge ower that wan
Happy Birthday Petal......ahm no in here that often so happy birthday tae anywan who will huv a birthday in the next 365 days! biggrin.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Petalpeeps
stuarty
happy birthday petalpeeps have a great day wub.gif
petalpeeps
Thanks everyone for my birthday messages , had a quiet , but lovely day . Amanda made me a lovely birthday cake , and i will try and post a picture of it ,as it was beautiful .
murn
Never mind the picture Petal gees us a bit of it rolleyes.gif

stratson
To Handbag 54 & weedoc 52,
27stowst
To weedoc and handbag................Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentAwee Petalpeeps ahm gled yer Burfdy is treating ye well hen & that ye had a lovely day tae.Petal darls see that wee cake hen, it Tastes erm ah meant tae say sounds jist the delicious treat fur me gonnae geeza wee bit merr oops[nearly messed up the plan fur me tae eat awe the marzipan when she isney looking therr unsure.gif laugh.gif LOL]witta meant tae say is, jist a wee tate for me doll we need tae leave some fur everywann.[quote name='petalpeeps' post='252843' date='13th Aug 2009, 08:33am']Thanks everyone for my birthday messages , had a quiet , but lovely day . Amanda made me a lovely birthday cake , and i will try and post a picture of it ,as it was beautiful .[/quote]
[color="#FF00FF"][/color]
lindamac
Click to view attachmentBest wishes to weedoc & Handbag awe the best lassies.Click to view attachment
witshisname
Happy Birthday handbag & weedoc
Java
Happy Birthday Wee Doc and Handbag biggrin.gif
27stowst
Happy Birthday Foxy52 and Mellors
Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachmentBest wishes to Foxy52 & Mellors! Have fun Folks!Click to view attachment
weedoc
thanks to all for the birthday messages,

I had a great day doing not a lot but eat drink and was very merry lol
stuarty
oh am sorry handbag and weedoc as you are both my old school pals anaw but a couldny gey on line yesturday gggggggg so a happy belated birthday pals wub.gif
stratson
To Gorbalsjim, Many Happy Returns of The Day.-71
stratson
To the 3 members celebrating Birthdays Today
witshisname
Many Happy Returns MissT & weejock2
stratson
Have a Wonderful Birthday Miss T and weejock2.
stuarty
today it would have been archie millers birthday today and it is 2/3 years ago he passed away he was a funny lovley wee man and a often think of HIM RIP ARCHIE wub.gif
Heather
Stuarty I also remember Archie, and I was taken aback to see his birthday on the Board.
penny dainty
Happy birthday Wee Mags have a lovely day .Also my Mums birthday today too .So hope you both have a lovely day.Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachment[/size]Wee Mag s hope yer cooling off in the hot summer with some delicious long cool drinks hen! wub.gif biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
carmella
My goodness all these lovely people having their birthdays on the same day.

Happy Birthday to each and every one of you - hope you all have a lovely special day, wherever you are near and far.

stratson
Have a Very Happy 70th Birthday weemags. How the years roll by, eh?

Get the feet up and let Hubby spoill you.
Let the family all run after you today. biggrin.gif
Melody
Mags there's been a terrible mistake made, somebody says your seventy the day. Sure your only a wee lassie wi a sticky oot skirt and the tiniest waist ye ever saw. Don't worry ah'll let Martin know that ye must have put the wrang date in yer profile. wink.gif

Happy Birthday Mags, ah hope ye get extremely spoiled today pal ye deserve it. smile.gif That yanks a lucky man ye know. God Bless.
27stowst
Happy birthday weemags and everyone else on the boards who has a birthday today.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
witshisname
Have a Wonderful Birthday Wee Mags
witshisname
To all Members celebrating a birthday today,I hope you all Have a Terrific Birthday.
Lennox
Happy Birthday Mags,

To all the other members that are orI've missed happy Birthday as well
stuarty
happy birthday wee mags and everyone on gg having a birthday today enjoy
wee mags
Thanks for all the good wishes ,i had a nice day ,My son John cooked the meal Filet mingion,Shrimp kabobs,baked potaoes and asalad ,/Very nice and tasty biggrin.gif
stuarty
happy birthday auchenshuggle have a great time
lindamac
Click to view attachmentHope you enjoy yerself auchenshuggle I just wanted to say a warm hello on yer speshial day mate cheers![color="#0000FF"][/color]Click to view attachment
27stowst
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Happy birthday Auchenshoogle and TX4 (in case you looking in and just not posting!)
Elma
Hope you had a wonderful burthday Mags. wub.gif Sorry I missed it but I had company and wasn't on here for over a week. Welcome to the 70s biggrin.gif
angel
Happy belated birthday wishes Mags, All the best to you. tongue.gif tongue.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachment TX4 Have a Great Day!
stratson
Have a Happy BirthdayAuchenshuggle and tx4,
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday shuggles laugh.gif , have a great day!
witshisname
Happy Birthday auchenshuggle & TX4, Have a great day. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.