Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
George Muir
Happy Birthday to
Peter and Lindamac
petalpeeps
Happy Birthday Lindamac , have a great day smile.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Linda

lindamac
[size="4"]To All my wonderful & dearest GGGEMFriendsClick to view attachment Iam utterly delighted with all your kind wishes Thankyou ever so muchClick to view attachment I love you all very dearly & hope to get back to the boards properly asap! Iam not feeling very well but despite that fact I had a quiet & Happy Birthday with Neil & the kids God Bless you all your all such fabulous people I never want to be without in my heart so huggs & kisses & lotsa good Cheers to the GG Clan!!!!!!! from me to all! laugh.gif wub.gif Click to view attachment
stratson
To Aggy, Many Happy Returns of the Day.
stratson
To member alimac, 70.

To member alimac, 70.
stratson
To Russ and Linzeh, Happy Birthday.
Catherine
Wow Stratson........verreee dramatic picture therr.....gaun yersel woowoo laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Linzeh and Russ.......haven't seen you guys in a long long time, have a great day biggrin.gif
lindamac
QUOTE (stratson @ 24th Apr 2009, 09:58pm) *
To Russ and Linzeh, Happy Birthday.

Awe the best tae yees Russ & LinzehClick to view attachment

Fabulous tae see yer getting yer piccys back oan oor Stratson good oanya pal1 wub.gif laugh.gif Click to view attachment
lindamac
Brthday wishes tae ye Maggiemac Have a braw day dear lady hope yer still enjoying sunny Cardonald[ive a niece that lives there very decent place]Click to view attachmentAwe the best Maggie! biggrin.gif
lindamac
Best Wishes to you DiharperClick to view attachment have a lovely Birthday today! come on back & Join us in making posts laughs & Happy days remaniscing about Glasgow camoan we wullney bite ye hen laugh.gif Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday Anne1,,, have a great day today! laugh.gif
toerag
Happy birthday Anne, wishing you all the very best today and many many more, cheers!
angel
Anne I have just realized this is your Birthday, I do hope it was a lovey day for you. tongue.gif tongue.gif
27stowst
Happy birthday Anne1. Many Happy Returns. biggrin.gif
witshisname
Have A Wonderful Birthday Anne xx smile.gif
penny dainty
Happy birthday Anne , hope you have a lovely dayClick to view attachment
Elma
Happy Birthday Anne smile.gif
stratson
To, "A Very Special Lady, Anne1", Have a Wonderful Birthday!
Java
Happy Birthday Annewan biggrin.gif wub.gif
Lennox
Happy Birthday Anne 1 wub.gif
murn
hope you have a great day yee deserve it wub.gif

RonD
ARRA best oan yer sopecial day, Anne wan
Anne1
Many thanks for all the good wishes and cards beautiful flowers and phone calls, what a busy day ive had,Nev and I went for early lunch and popped into bingo where I got 140 and last night I got 250 on mini bingo link game, then this afternoon my daughters G/daughter were round for tea, stuffed my face with birthday cake [2 daughters bought a cake each], had a really lovely day so thank you again everyone for helping to make my day special rolleyes.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Anne.

Well done with the bingo wins.
stuarty
sorry am late just turned ma pooter on A BIG GIGANTIC HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANNE WAN MY SECOND MAMMY

STRATSONS MA FIRST

BUT A HOPE THE DAY WAS GREAT
George Muir
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Anne! tongue.gif
Anne1

A HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY PENNY DAINTY
stuarty
happy 50th half a century PENNY DAINTY HAVE A GREAT DAY
witshisname
Have a Very Happy Birthday Penny smile.gif wub.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
A Half Century & still Got it Buddy!Lottsa Love from yer wee pal
9.jpg]
Elma
Happy Birthday Penny Dainty
angel
Happy Birthday Penny. tongue.gif tongue.gif
lindamac
QUOTE (Anne1 @ 3rd May 2009, 07:37am) *
Many thanks for all the good wishes and cards beautiful flowers and phone calls, what a busy day ive had,Nev and I went for early lunch and popped into bingo where I got 140 and last night I got 250 on mini bingo link game, then this afternoon my daughters G/daughter were round for tea, stuffed my face with birthday cake [2 daughters bought a cake each], had a really lovely day so thank you again everyone for helping to make my day special rolleyes.gif

My dearest wee pal Annewann Click to view attachmentahm that sorry ahve been at the coos tail so tae speak & haven't gotten into GG as often as I wouldve liked therefore forgot tae get intae post ye Burfdy wishes hen but at least ahve not forgotten entirely hen ahm sure ye did get ma cerd ah sent ye Doll so anyhoo Click to view attachmentBurfdy HuggsClick to view attachment n kisses AnnewannClick to view attachmentRemember yer never faur frae ma heart & my thoughts hen lottsa Love dollClick to view attachment
stratson
To a "Beautiful Person" our own "Penny Dainty! 39? Today. laugh.gif" Our Gypsy girl", enjoy Tin Pan!

Sorry my upload for pics is blocked by Google advertisements.!!! mad.gif
joycewilson
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY...Have a good one xxxxxxxxx
Heather
Happy Birthday Penny.

Lennox
By the skin of my teeth

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY , MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not on my own computer , sorry its so late
bit it is still your day where I am wub.gif wub.gif
stratson
To solitary, 41 (wherever you are) Happy Birthday.
penny dainty
Thank you all for the birthday wishes cards gifts and e mails.I had a great birthday and it didnt hurt a bit. laugh.gif
stratson
To bigelf and wee rosie. Many happy returns of the day. biggrin.gif
witshisname
bigelf & Wee Rosie.Wishing you both a very Happy Birthday.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Bigelf & wee rosie.xxx
stratson
To Glenafton and all members celebrating a birthday today, Have a Good One.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentBestwishes Glenafton & everyone else who has had their Birthday today regards from Lindamac biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
Happy Birthday Glescagirl.
Hope you have a lovely day.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[color="#FF00FF"]STILL THINK LIKE YER 21 NO DOUBT GOOD FUR YOU ,YOU GO GIRL! lol laugh.gif GO GO GO HAVE A GREAT DAY GLESGAGIRL![/color]
penny dainty
Happy birthday Glesga girl have a lovely day.
Anne1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLESGAGIRL
Java
Happy Birthday Glesgagirl

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.