Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
stratson
Many Happy Returns Andra on your 3 score and ten.[size="4"][/size]
Elma
Hey, hey Andy, have a great birthday.......... biggrin.gif
stuarty
happy birthday ANDRA OH HANDSOME ONE laugh.gif have a great time and let your hair doon
Elma
......... but don't go back to Toronto to get it cut laugh.gif laugh.gif
toerag
Hi Andy, wishing you a very happy birthday and many many more!! awe the best, cheers!!
George Muir
All the best Andy!Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentHope you have as great a time as you did at the GG meet mate great tae Know ya andra!Click to view attachment[color="#FF0000"][/color]
witshisname
Many Happy Returns Kaz61 & Rularedhead Wishing you both a very Happy Birthday.
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday K32a1r1m, Ray in NYC, Agnes & Robert Many Happy Returns
stratson
To All G.G. Celebrating a Birthday today, Many Happy Returns of the DaY.
Due to advertisements blocking my browse, upload unable to send my usual wishes by Picture.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentBest wishes to all celebrating Birthdays today GG friends Agnes & robert,K32a1r1m ,Ray @ NYC biggrin.gif
lindamac
Happy Birthday Joe Condon bet yer happy with yer teams results last weekend eh matey usualy I can post a wee celtic man fur ye but some daft advertisers are covering my browse button ocht well the thought was their fur ye mate cheers! have a fab [color="#556B2F"][/color]day!!!!!!
stratson
Happy Birthday Joe Condon, enjoy your day.78 years.

Same problem for me, can't post a wee piccy for the advertisements blocking the browse button.

Thought this was being fixed, apparently we just have to accept as part of G.G.
stratson
Happy Birthday Joyce Wilson 48 today.

Still can't post a nice piccy for you due to the adverts blocking my browse, upload and manage button.

Hope you have a great day Joyce.x hug biggrin.gif
stuarty
happy birthday to all a missed and

have a big voddy joyce and enjoy sorry cant upload a wee pic this adds thing is blocking my browser grrr
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE WILSON[/i]

Heather
A Happy Birthday Joyce.

witshisname
Happy Birthday Joyce x
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Joyce , and many Many More to come, Cheers
Elma
Happy Birthday Joyce Wilson. Is Wilson your own name or married name, I was a Wilson too.
stratson
Happy Birthday P0ossil girl 54 and Brian 432 and other members having a birthday today.
joycewilson
Thanks very much for birthday messages......Elma Wilson is my own name I went back to it when I divorced

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL WHO HAVE A BIRTHDAY TODAY xxxxxxxxxx
stuarty
happy birthday brian and all the others today enjoy
witshisname
Happy Birthday, possilgirl, gigi, jackie r t, maureen63, brian432. hope you all have a great Day.
George Muir
Click to view attachment Happy Birthday to Brian and
belated Birthday Wishes to Joyce
lindamac
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE AWE GG MEMBERS CELEBRATING THIS WEEK!!!!!! USUALY i CAN POST PRETTY PIX ON HERE FOR YOU ALL HOWEVER MY BROWSE BUTTON HAS DISSAPEARED ALLTOGETHER THE OTHER DAY IT WAS COVERED BY ADVERTS NOW IT'S GONE ????? huh.gif SO CANNOT POST A PICCY IF I WANTED TO mad.gif SO SORRY GG FRIENDS
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentHow about that I actualy found the browse button but after I placed piccys in the silly button went away again & now I cannot edit the original message this boards acting crazy lately anyone else having troubles?

Happy Birthday to all GG members today & also the ones ive missed lately sorry about that ive not been getting on as much as usual but you arent at all forgotten friends regards from Lindamac xxx
Tori G
Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

To You

George

Awra Best Matey Hope you get thoroughly spoiled

Enjoy Your Day
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday George,,,,,,,,have a wonderful day today, and please try'n be good!!! tongue.gif wub.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day George, 73,
angel
A..VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GEORGE... tongue.gif tongue.gif
stuarty
happy birthday george its nice to see you posting everyday thanks for the input huggles to you
witshisname
HAPYY BIRTHDAY GEORGE.Many Happy Returns.
Catherine
Happy Birthday George.......Have yourself a BRILLIANT DAY!! biggrin.gif

{Bob gaunni stoap postin ma picture up therr laugh.gif }
Tori G
Caatherine she's warin a gold dress and has blonde (curly)haair, naw goldiin pants,,,,pull yer head in wumin, Oops aff toapic ah am

Happy Birfday aaagain George
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE HAVE A BALL
Elma
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE
stuarty
5 birthdays today a love aries people fiery funny and great sense of dry houmour but soft and cuddly when you get to know them wub.gif
stuarty
5 birthdays today a love aries people fiery funny and great sense of dry houmour but soft and cuddly when you get to know them wub.gif

toerag
Happy birthday George, wishing you many many more! Cheers

toerag

Elma
QUOTE (stuarty @ 28th Mar 2009, 02:03am) *

Thanks stuarty, that's me!!!!!!!! laugh.gif
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday Tennscot, have a grrreat day today and enjoy, American Style !!! smile.gif wub.gif
stuarty
happy birthday tennscot enjoy and also the other member
George Muir
Happy Birthday Tennscot,

all the best!
lindamac
Many Happy returns tae ye George Have a Fantastic year this year![size="4"][/size][color="#FF0000"][/color]Click to view attachmentCHEERS MATE!Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachmentHappy Birthday to Mrlixxx & All whom have a Birthday this week cheers from me to you! biggrin.gifClick to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachment[size="4"][/size][color="#FF0000"][/color]Happy Birthday to dear Tenscott & everyone else whom is having a Birthday today take care have a great year! biggrin.gifClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Java
Happy Birthday Tennscot biggrin.gif
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHAY TENNSCOT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.