Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
witshisname
Have a wonderful Birthday Catherine,many Happy Returns.
jaybee
Happy birthday Catherine... where are ye hen? You huvny been around much these days. I hope your day is extra special.
Marion Niven Dougan
Happy Birthday Catherine. I am sorry I do not know how to post the pics. Hope you have a wonderfull day. Hope you get the "DIAMOND EARINGS"
Catherine
No yet Looby....soonsoon ...lovely to see ye and keep well and strong Marion biggrin.gif

Thanks guys, lovely lovely posts, ahm aw verklempt, loved them.

Many Happy Belated Birthday wishes to all members that ahv missed and hope ye's all had a great day on yer own special days, and have a great year ahead annaw.

Wis supposed tae be goin out for dinner the night but Jakes no feelin well so we'll jist order in an play Dominoes, weans love it an we get a great laugh..........ah might add ahm the only wan that never wins laugh.gif
stratson
To G.G. member Gerry 49, Enjoy your day wherever you are.
Catherine
Happy Birthday Gerry, have a great day biggrin.gif
Lennox
Catherine, I am so sorry that I have missed your birthday , I hope it was a good one for you , with all the good wishes that you got from the board, how could it not be biggrin.gif

Best Wishes, Lennox
toerag
Hi Catherine, Happy belated birthday wishes from me & Hannah.... the reason I am behind in wishing you all the best, cheers!!!
Catherine
Thank you Lennox , I'd a great day, though the rest of the hoose wis fallin doon aboot me laugh.gif

Hannah is beautiful, hope to meet her in the summer Toerag.........John kin dae the grampa routine an we'll watch him an make sure he's daen it right..wae wur wine...as one does laugh.gif
stuarty
sorry a missed your bd Catherine and happy birthday wee sammy
Elma
Happy Birthday Wee Sammy, hope you are not in the doghouse laugh.gif

Woof, woof to Rover, it must be his birthday too............. tongue.gif
penny dainty
Many happy returns of the day Wee SammyClick to view attachment
witshisname
Happy Birthday wee sammy,many happy returns.
Catherine
Here wherr did ye get that photo of me Bob ..cannae mind it bein taken laugh.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY........Have a GREAT DAY!! laugh.gif

Thanks Stuarty........ah no the feelin, ye miss a day here an ye miss hunners don't ye.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day wee Sammy.
George Muir
Happy Birthday Sammy!
Click to view attachmentHere's tae ye tongue.gif
stratson
Have a Wonderful 59th Birthday Tombro(is already 8th Feb. in Oz.)
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMBRO
Elma
Happy Birthday Tombro, enjoy your special day
penny dainty
Happy birthday TombroClick to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday to all a missed oops
stuarty
happy birthday quester have a good yin
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day QUESTER,
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Best wishes to all of you members Birthdays I missed wilst I was away I hope you all have a fabulous year full of good cheer!Regards from Click to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday true blue scot enjoy
stuarty
oh kazza am sorry a missed your birthday 36 today a hope you have a great time
witshisname
Happy Birthday Karyn,Wishing you a fun filled Day xoxox
stuarty
happy birthday scotia69 and MURN have a great day
stratson
Have a Wonderful Day Murn,
stratson
Belated Birthday Wishes Karyn,
stratson
To Scotialad,
Lennox
Happy Birthday Murn ,

And Best whises to anyone else that I have missed lately
lindamac
A very Happy irthday to you Dear Murn Iam so sorry for the lateness & the fact that I once again have a problem with uploading piccys apparently theres no Browse button on my page here in order to get into my pictures pal but picture theres a wonderfull bouquet of floowers here fur ye Murn Birthday greetings mate![color="#FF0000"][/color]
lindamac
sorry Murn I have to apologise for the Irthday naturaly I meant a very Happy Birthday my friend have a good time.I couldn't even do an edit on that post above to change it back to the initial colour of red which I chose for you instead of that black don't know what else is gonnae go wrang oan this stupid PC of mines but some topics have a browse button some don't some let me edit some don't sorry pal.cripes ahve nae smileys oan this topic either crikey this isney any good ah like tae be colourful & wish awe ma chinas of GG awe the best wi pix etc sorry it's awe aff at the moment pals.Isney fur the want o trying thats fur sure.Remember Ive been affline to all you GGers Ive missed hopefully you all had a great Birthday without me.
witshisname
Happy Belated Birthday Murn
witshisname
Many Happy Returns jessiemac
stuarty
happy birthday maryhilgal mad mo and amazing grace have a great day
lindamac
Best wishes Click to view attachmentMaryhillgalClick to view attachment[
attachment=
14297:1080013z2a3broz5e.pn
g] [size=4]Maryhillgal & Mad Mo & amazingGrace,You too Jessiemac, Have a Fabulous Birthday Girls[color="#FF0000"][/color]!
Java
Happy Birthday MHG biggrin.gif
Anne1
BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MA WEE PAL MURN
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARYHILLGAL
Lennox
Happy Birthday Maryhill Gal hope you have a great one
stratson
Hope you have a lovely day maryhillgal,
Elma
Sorry I missed your birthday Maryhillgirl, I had a very busy day yesterday. Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful day, keep well xxx wub.gif
stuarty
happy birthday isa and ivan enjoy
jakka13
Add my belated Best Wishes MHG.To any of the other GG members I've missed these past months I hope you were spoiled rotten .Cheers JAKKA
Java
Happy birthday Championi biggrin.gif
stratson
To Champion..............
stratson
Happy Birthday Ian Cameron and the other 3 members sharing birthdays today,
maryhillgal
Thanks to everyone for your good wishes on my birthday. A Happy Birthday to all who are celebrating today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.