Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
George Muir
Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachment A warm & Happy Birthday is wished to all members sharing their special day today!
stratson
To member Jim Campbell, Enjoy your Day,
stratson
To Red and Wullie Jones, Have a Good One.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentWullie JonesClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentH
eres a wee piccy of your favourite place have a great day!
lindamac
Click to view attachmentRED
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RED AND WULLIE
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RED AND WULLIE
Anne1
oops doubles
penny dainty
Aye thanks Anne , I 'll have a double seein yer offerin. laugh.gif
Happy birthday Wuillie and welcome to the boards.Click to view attachment
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday Wullie, have a great time.Lass laugh.gif
lindamac
A very warm & Happy Birthday is wished for ye dear CatClick to view attachmentwhere huv ye been lately? shame ah didnae get tae meet ye when ah was hame hen,ye were missed when ye didnae turn up tae the GG luncheon wi yer wee mammy???camoan back tae GG theres nae dramas if yeev been away Click to view attachment were awe huvin fun hen camoan back eh?Click to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday CAT where ur you we miss your chats
stratson
Dear Cat, ahaope All is Well, Hope you Have a Happy Birthday!

My son Richard shares this Birthday with you. biggrin.gif
stuarty
happy birthday richard have a good time sorry its a bit late
penny dainty
Happy birthday Stratson, have a wonderful day .Click to view attachment
Anne1
     A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY  FRIEND STRATSON
Heather
x

Happy Birthday Stratson
Heather
x

Happy Birthday Stratson
witshisname
Happy Birthday Cat
witshisname
Happy Birthday Stratson
stuarty
happy birthday stratson aka mammy1 have a great day and a hope you get spoiled rotton wub.gif
Elma
wub.gif Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stratson, Hope you have wonderful day and are as pampered as you deserve to be. wub.gif
RonD
Happy birthday. Stratson, may ye bloom better than yer wee allotment wub.gif smile.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachment On yer Birthday dear StratsonClick to view attachmentHope ye get lottsa Flowers lady of the Gardens Happy Birthday dearhearted freend!Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
scoob77
happy birthday stratson
Tori G
Belated Birthday Wishes to you Cat, hope you had a lovely day!!!
Tori G
Happy Birthday Stratson (Flowery lady) Have a Wonderful day!!!
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Stratson.....hope you have a good one.

Click to view attachment
carmella

STRATSON and many more, good health to you.
stratson
Thank You Everyone for your lovely messages, e-mails. flowers and gifts received on my birthday Your thoughts and kindness is very much appreciated. So lucky to be part of this wonderful family of G.G.
Melody
Happy Birthday Stratson. I hope you have a lovely day. wub.gif
Lennox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR STRATSON

You know I canny get all the fance wee things , But I wish you all the best of things anyway
murn
Happy Birthday Stratson hope you had a lovely day xxx

heres your present if yee don't like it let me return it for you wink.gif

Java
Happy Birthday Stratson biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

stratson
Melody, Lennox, Java and Murn>>>My dear friends, have had a lovely day. My "Special Fish Supper Wiz Great.mmm
See that big hunk Murn, nae offence intended, but a really prefer a Fish Supper at this stage of the game
laugh.gif laugh.gif
Anne1
who are you kiddin stratson laugh.gif laugh.gif
lindamac
laugh.gif laugh.gif @ StratsonClick to view attachmentOMG that guy wid kill me ad rether hae a good drink o tea & a hunka Burfdy cake massell !
stuarty
aye stratson am way you on the fish supper laugh.gif
George Muir
Click to view attachment
Coocaddens Lassie, Stratson, The Rogue
angel
A Happy Happy Birthday To You Stratson... tongue.gif tongue.gif
stratson
Thanks George and Angel.

To member Linky 64 Hope you ENJOY YOUR DAY.
carmella
Does everyone [other than me] see my wee animations?

They are always there when I preview, but when the message is posted, they're not.

hahaha

answers on a postcard to reach me no later than Saturday 10th January. laugh.gif unsure.gif
big tommy
Oh Dear Oh dear not a word when it was my birthday on Boxing day

Tommy
Java
Sunny Carlisle....Wish you were here....laugh.gif

The red crosses are showing up here on your post for Stratson...huh.gif
stuarty
QUOTE (carmella @ 9th Jan 2009, 12:34pm) *
Does everyone [other than me] see my wee animations?

They are always there when I preview, but when the message is posted, they're not.

hahaha

answers on a postcard to reach me no later than Saturday 10th January. laugh.gif unsure.gif
a seen your gif to stratson but some e mails a recive from some peeps a just get red crosses and no images so it must be some computers have different security systems in them a think that is what it is but a dont know
stratson
To watson 1934 Happy 75th Birthday.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentHappy Birthday WatsonClick to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachment& To wish My BabyGirl Daughter Heather A very Special & Happy 21st Birthday Today! We are taking her out to a lovely restraunt down the coast for a Birthday Dinner & her party shall be next week!Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachmentBandit-mania Have a Great Day!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.