Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
stuarty
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAVA 21 DOUBLE IT AND ADD A FEW MORE YEARS AND WE WILL BE JUST ABOOT CURRECT ABOOT THE AGE TING A GREAT BIG OGRE LIE BUT ITS YOURE BIRTHDAY SO ITS ALLOWED LIKE THE OUTFIT
Elma
Hi Java, Happy 21st birthday again......and again....and again.......and again......and........... tongue.gif wub.gif
Java
Dae ah detect a hint o' sarcasm there Elma? laugh.gif

Ah'm overwhelmed wi messages, wishes and gifts here...thank you all so much wub.gif
jakka13
Java I did'na forget you .It's still the 13th here .Hope you had a great day .Cheers JAKKA

Java I did'na forget you .It's still the 13th here .Hope you had a great day .Cheers JAKKA
penny dainty
Hope you had a great birthday Java, was away in the van this weekend so missed your day.happy birthday anyway though.
penny dainty
Have a wee dram on me biggrin.gif
Isobel
Java you are well loved on these boards Hope you had a great day and I wish you many many more
stratson
To Anneeapple, 37,
Tori G
Hope you have a Great Birthday Anneeapple
wellfield
Sorry I missed the Birthdaysgirls--better late than never x x
stuarty
happy birthday to the 3 birthdays a missed oot sorry
Tori G
Hope you had a Great Birthday RobyneErica
carmella
Happy Birthday [belated] to the Birthday girls, sorry I missed it, I was staying overnight in Glasgow.

Hope you had a lovely time,
stratson
Have a great day scooby77 and Bill-Smith
penny dainty
Click to view attachmentHappy birthday Scoob, have a great day
Anne1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOOB laugh.gif laugh.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Scoob!!
scoob77
thank u all smile.gif smile.gif
stratson
To member Sharon Harty uk.
witshisname
Happy Birthday

ElaineMcFarlane, Katie Hynes,Garvan,Toni

Hope ye's have a terrific day smile.gif smile.gif
stuarty
happy birthday to our 4 christmas ggers have a great day wub.gif
stratson
To Elaine, Katie, Garvan &Toni.
stratson
Hello Big Tommy, 79 today. Well Done You. Hope you have a Happy Boxing Day and that your Christmas was enjoyable.
stratson
To Scots Evelyn.
stuarty
happy birthday scots evelyn and tommy have a good boxing day birthday my ex sister in law catherine has her birthday today
lindamac
A very Happy Birthday tae Scotsevelyn & Tommy have a great year & hope you get lovely pressies
toerag
Happy birthday big tommy & scotsevelyn, hope you both enjoyed your birthday!
Elma
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of you having Birthdays over the Christmas season. Hope you managed to celebrate your own special day. wub.gif
stuarty
a happy birthday RABBIE where ur you a miss your posts wink.gif wub.gif
witshisname
Many Happy Returns To

GG,eddieon, rossmckenzie, ginny,Millymouse,Elephant,ucaldwell5808,pypowell3659, Pollok Park,roseann

Wishing you all a very Happy Birthday.
lindamac
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday to all GG Members having a Birthday this week Lottsa Huggs & Best regards to you all GG,Ross McKenzie,eddieon,Millymouse,elephant ucaldwell5808,pypowel36,pollockpark & roseanneClick to view attachment from Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[color="#FF0000"][/color]
stuarty
happy birthday MARTIN nd rossmckensie and the other nine birthday members must have been somthing in the water in april all these babies being born on 1st of january
toerag
To Martin, a very Happy birthday and also to Ross, wishing you many many more. cheers! Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating the day, what a great day to have your birthday!
Mary48
Happy birthday, Martin & Ross.

Hope you have a great day and a brilliant year!
Tori G
Happy Birthday Martin,... Ross,... and everyone else having a birthday today! Have a Great day everyone!

Tori G
Belated birthday wishes to you Scoob and Elaine,...Hope yees had a great one!
Elma
Happy Birthday to Martin and Ross, hope you both have a good one. The boards would not be the same without you two. wub.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Martin 39, Have a Wonderful Day.
stratson
Happy Birthday Ross,
stratson
Toginny,minnymouse, Elephant, ucaldwell, pypowell, Pollok Park43,roseann.eddion69,

Where have you all been?????????

stratson
Happy Birthday to Dot21>60
stratson
AVery Happy Birthday to my G/G/SON ZAK who is 2 years old today. Nana's Treasure.
stratson
To mahegradon 60
joycewilson
Hiya Hope Its Ok To Say Happy Birthday To My Grandson Darron, Who Will Be Six On Monday Love You Loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tori G
Happy 2nd Birthday Zac !!! Hope you had a great day

Happy 6th Birthday on Monday Darron Have a wonderful Day
Tori G
Happy Birthday to all our Members Celebrating Birthdays Today !!
penny dainty
Happy birthday to all those I missed over the festive season and to wee Zac and also Darren .Happy belated birthday to you all.
stratson
To the five members(where are you?) with Birthday's today,
stuarty
happy 2nd birthday wee zak terrible 2s stratson
stuarty
happy birthday linmor my big wee niece have a great day sorry am late posting doll big huggles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.