Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
stuarty
happy birthday carmella where are youuuuuuuuuuuuu wub.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Carmella biggrin.gif
carmella
Thank you both very much - this will be a lovely day as I'm celebrating my birthday with someone very special to me, who has completely changed my life for the better.

Will check in soon.
Lennox
Carmella, nice to see you back , HAPPY BIRTHDAY biggrin.gif
stratson
To our very own Dear Carmella, Have a Wondaerful 60th Birthday,
Catherine
Happy 60th Birthday Carmella biggrin.gif Sounds as if your day is perfect......long time no speak ma comrade...spill ra beans laugh.gif
carmella
I've had a lovely day Catherine and everyone else. Life is beginning to treat me nicely, heck certainly waited long enough for that.

I wish I wasn't 60, but to be honest, I don't feel it. I get a free bus pass apparently, though I have no idea if and when I shall ever use it. I would prefer a free train pass. I love trains.

I also think I have to wait until next year to get my winter fuel allowance because my birthday is in December - not sure on that one.

I've had some wine and some Champagne courtesy of my man - so hold your horses, cause the next message I post might not make sense hahahaha - as the Champers gets soaked in.

I remember when I first joined the GG Boards, Martin will know better but I think it was around 2000 before the big crash when we all came back in 2003.

A lot of people have come and gone since then, but I see a lot of new names on here recently, from all parts.

hope everyone has a lovely Christmas too when it comes.

Where oh where is our friend Luceo these days?

P.S. if anyone knows what other freebies I am supposed to get at 60 would love to hear from you as I do not have a clue.
Melody
Happy Birthday Carmella, nice to see you posting. smile.gif
carmella
You are a fine wee singer Melody, I've heard you with oor JimmyD.

I have not had a great deal of free time on my hands, though I should have shortly once I organize my day better. My old auntie takes up a lot of my time, she's a wee soul and goodness knows what she would do without me.
stuarty
QUOTE (carmella @ 6th Dec 2008, 05:13pm) *
I've had a lovely day Catherine and everyone else. Life is beginning to treat me nicely, heck certainly waited long enough for that.

I wish I wasn't 60, but to be honest, I don't feel it. I get a free bus pass apparently, though I have no idea if and when I shall ever use it. I would prefer a free train pass. I love trains.

I also think I have to wait until next year to get my winter fuel allowance because my birthday is in December - not sure on that one.

I've had some wine and some Champagne courtesy of my man - so hold your horses, cause the next message I post might not make sense hahahaha - as the Champers gets soaked in.

I remember when I first joined the GG Boards, Martin will know better but I think it was around 2000 before the big crash when we all came back in 2003.

A lot of people have come and gone since then, but I see a lot of new names on here recently, from all parts.

hope everyone has a lovely Christmas too when it comes.

Where oh where is our friend Luceo these days?

P.S. if anyone knows what other freebies I am supposed to get at 60 would love to hear from you as I do not have a clue.
free prescriptions and help with energy saving stuff for the home etc its nice to hear you are happy go carmella go
Melody
Thanks Carmella, although that Jimmy puts us all to shame really. laugh.gif That's lovely that your caring for your wee auntie, it'll be well appreciated I'm sure. Luceo is around Carmella you should drop him a wee PM.
witshisname
Many Happy Returns Carmella,Hope ye have a Terrific Birthday
carmella
I'll be sure to drop a wee line to Luceo - he's a nice man.

I don't like those energy saving lightbulbs - hate the light they give off hahaha.

I already get free prescriptions since 1971, because of a condition I have, so nothing new for me there - must be more stuff around though hahaha we can but try.

Seriously, all these things are good to get though.
Isobel
Well the big 60, its not all that bad Carmella .Lots of good things going on when you turn the big six oh. I see from your post all is still going great on the romantic side , that's fantastic..Have a wonderful Christmas and keep in touch with all your old pals, we miss you .

Click to view attachment
carmella
will do Isobel and thanks to all of you once again. My mother's name was Isobel.
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
nt=13403:post_105...00973745.gif]
penny dainty
Happy birthday Carmella , hope you had a lovely dayClick to view attachment
carmella
Some of the graphics on here are gorgeous.
witshisname
many happy returns CathGreer,have a great day
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNOXClick to view attachment
witshisname
smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
lindamac
A Very Warm & Happy Birthday dear paddington/Lennox

Click to view attachment

[I hope you can see the pictures Ive posted for ye pal because ah cannae , so heres hoping ye get thum dolls]

hope you boot the year intae good shape fur yerself pet

Click to view attachment

Have a great year pal!

Click to view attachment
stuarty
[size="7"][/size]happy birthday lennox my friend have a great splashing time

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday to all birthday ggers today enjoy
Elma
Happy Birthday Lennox, look forward to a wonderful year ahead wub.gif
penny dainty
Happy Birthday Lennox , have a great dayClick to view attachment
Java
H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
L E N N O X

Click to view attachment

Java
Naw....ye didny really think ah wis gonna go that easy did ye...laugh.gif

H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
L E N N O X

Click to view attachment
lindamac
Woopee your Birthday brought me Luck Lennox Click to view attachmentI got all my stuff bACK INCLUDING PICTURES ETC SO A HUGE birthday Hugg to You on your Birthday dear friend you are my Lucky Charm pal Have a Blast on yer Burfdy henClick to view attachmentBoot the shape intae a fabulous new year hen ye deserve it hope ye got my card PalClick to view attachment
stratson
Happy Birthday Lennox, hope the year ahead all your dreams come true. Good Health!
Lennox
Thank You all for the lovely wishes , well most of them are lovely I am no a bear , sleeping or otherwise , huh.gif

I tried to tell yees all that Donny does like me better than the ogre but no yeese widny belive me

I tred to post the card that I got but could not so here's the email copy biggrin.gif

Susan,

I hope you are having the happiest of birthdays! Please
take a moment to view a birthday card created just for you!

http://www.donny.com/birthdaycard.pl

Again, Happy Birthday!

Donny

Tori G
Belated Birthday Wishes.....Carmela

Tori G
Happy Birthday Lennox
Have a Great time and Wonderful Day
Tori G
Click to view attachmentHappy Birthday To All the Other Members Celebrating Today

angel
Hope you have a great day Lennox A Happy Birthday To You. tongue.gif tongue.gif
carmella
Happy Birthday to you Lennox - hope you've had a lovely day.

biggrin.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Lennox
Lennox
Thanks again to everyone and for the lovely messages and emails .
murn
Happy Birthday Lennox I see Donny is hanging around, yee might get lucky or I should say he might wink.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Java,Hope ye Have a Wonderful Day wub.gif smile.gif
George Muir
Click to view attachment Happy Birthday to LENNOX
and all others who are celebrating today
Anne1

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAVAClick to view attachment
murn
hey haud on a minute a never knew you two wur twins Happy Birthday tae Java and Lennox wink.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday Java, have a Great Birthday

toerag
Happy birthday Java, wish ah wis 21!!! CHEERS!
lindamac
HAPPY BURFDY GREENYIN biggrin.gif Click to view attachment YEED BETTER RUN HEN LENNOX IS GONNAE CRACK UP IF SHE SEES YOU GOT YER PHOTY TAKEN WI DONNYClick to view attachment OMG NAE WUNNER LENNOX CANNAE FIND DONNY TODAY......... EHM GONNAE GET UM TAE SING PUPPY LOVE FUR ME EHM AH MEANT TAE SAY FUR LENNOX LOL laugh.gif SHHHHH AH NEVER ASKED YE THAT ..............WIT WHO MOI NAH NOT MOI! HAPPY BURFDY PALHAVE A BRAW YEAR!Click to view attachment
Donny Osmond
Happy Birthday to my one true love, Java ...XXXX

Click to view attachment

stratson
Can see you and Donny are gonna enjoy your Birthday Java biggrin.gif

Have a Ball, hope Mr Java and the weans are pampering you today.
Lennox
Happy Birthday Java,
angel
best wishes to you Java. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.