Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
witshisname
Have a Very Happy Birthday Marion,Many Happy Returns smile.gif smile.gif
toerag
Hapy birthday Marion,wishing you many many more have a good day awe the best!! Happy belated birthday to sjmac and others celebrating the day!!
stuarty
happy birthday marion and the other members that i missed and enjoy the day [font="Century Gothic"][/font] wub.gif wub.gif
George Muir
Happy Birthday Marion

Click to view attachment

Best Wishes!
Isobel
Click to view attachment

Hope its a great one. All the best Marion.
Elma
Best wishes Marion, keep your chin up girl and have a good year. I am enjoying reading your Journal. wub.gif
tammy
Click to view attachmentWanted to be the first to wish my pal Keelie a very Happy Birthday tomorrow. Hope you get spoiled pal! Love ya lots!Click to view attachment
tammy
Happy belated birthday Marion.Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Sorry I missed your bithday Marion, hope you had a wonerful day.Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Happy birthday Keelie, have a lovely day.Click to view attachment
Elma
Happy, Happy Birthday Keelie............where are you, we have missed you wub.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Keeliegal, have a wonderful day.
toerag
Happy Birthday Keelie, hope you are having a smashing day!! also Best Wishes to others celebrating the day!!
stuarty
happy birthday keelie sorry a cant put a pic up have a ball ,,,,,,,have you passed your,e driving test yet ? wub.gif
lindamac
Huggs & Bestest Wishes on yer Burfdy Keeliegal cheers hen!Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachment Just a wee apology to the friends of GG whos Birthdays I have missed wilst away ,A very warm thought for you all today, Have a brilliant year my friends Sumac,BoB & Marion & all others too,I send you all Huggs fromClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment I was just away at the time hehehehe wub.gif biggrin.gif
stuarty
happy birthday JOE GORMANLY A BIG CHEER FOR THE NEW COMMER ON HIS BIRTHDAY HIP HIP HORRREY laugh.gif wub.gif
lindamac
Best wishes on your special day Joe Gormanly biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
big tommy
i hope you remember me on Boxing Day the 26th DEcember .
I will be a young 79 ,Where have the years gone ?
Tommy
stratson
To Joe Gormanly, Have a Great Day.
stratson
Hiya Glezgaman, hope your enjoying your "72nd" Birthday. biggrin.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday for yesterday Dad (Glezgaman), I know you had a good one cause I was there with everyone
jakka13
Many Happy Returns to Tori's Dad .
George Muir
Happy Birthday to Boydy

and belated Birthday Wishes
to Joe Gormanly
Click to view attachment
stratson
Happy Birthday Boydy 52.
stratson
Happy Birthday Boydy 52.
Tori G
Happy Birthday to you MARINA awra best have a wonderful day
lindamac
Click to view attachmentAwe the best Glezgaman have a great Birthday mate as well as a fabulous year! you tae Boydy!Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment sorry Iam late sad.gif
penny dainty
Many happy returns MarinaClick to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
OOR WEE SWEETYHEART MARINA!!!!!Click to view attachment LOTSA BURFDY HUGGS TAE YA MATE!!!!!FOND REGARDS FRAE Click to view attachment HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Java
Happy Birthday Marina biggrin.gif

Hope you have a lovely day biggrin.gif
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINA[
stratson
Have a Very Happy Birthday Marina. x[size="3"][/size]
marina
hi guys, thanks all for the birthday wishes it really means a lot, sorry i dont get on as much as i used to, i dont seem to get a spare 5 minutes at all these days lol

loads of love to you all mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
stuarty
happybirthday marina have a good one miss you wub.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Marina biggrin.gif i sent you a text....not sure if you still have the same number...if not its lost in mobile world then lol have a good one. wub.gif

Click to view attachment
Elma
Happy Birthday Marina, hope you are being spoiled wub.gif
witshisname
Have a wonderful Birthday Marina
George Muir
Happy Birthday Marina!
Click to view attachment
Heather
Happy Birthday Marina

angel
HAPPY BITHDAY MARINA..
Isobel
Happy Birthday to Angela Chick. Hope you have big plans for Friday.Click to view attachment
marina
happy birthday angela mwah xxxxxx a true friend in need is a true friend indeed hope you have a wonderful day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
marina
and thanks again folks for all the birthday wishes yer a great bunch x
Tori G
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
ANGELA
HAVE A GOOD ONE
!!
toerag
Happy birthday Angela, wishing you many many more, have a great day
Cheers! belated happy birthday to Marina hope yours was smashing!
lindamac
HAVE A FABULOUS BIRTHDAY ANGELACHICKClick to view attachment HAVE A lLITTLE FUN REST & PLAY !!!!
hope ye get tae know it's aweright fur angels tae get a durty face eating awe that burfdycake,It's aweright hen ye cin always wash it aFF ! Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Elma
A little late Angela, but I hope you had a wonderful day. Happy, Happy Birthday wub.gif
Avril

biggrin.gif Hope you have a wonderful birthday today Angela. I know Mark will be spoiling you rotten, lucky girl biggrin.gif

XXX Lots of love XXX
betty2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA HAVE A GREAT DAY
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.