Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
lindamac
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND GEORGINA AKKA PETALPEEPS Click to view attachmentCAN'T WAIT TILL WE MEET PALClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Java
Happy Birthday Petal, hope ye have a great day....biggrin.gif

Elma
Happy Birthday Petalpeeps, hope you have a good one.

See you!!!
penny dainty
Happy birthday Petal peeps , have a lovely day.Click to view attachment
George Muir
Best Birthday Wishes to Petal Peeps!

Click to view attachment
witshisname
Many Happy Returns petalpeeps
Heather
Happy Birthday Petal Peeps
stuarty
happy bellybutton birthday petalpeeps enjoy wub.gif
lindamac
Bestest Birthday Greetings Tae ye Wee DocClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentHa
ve A Lovely day With yer Family & Friends Celebrating Your Special Day mateClick to view attachment

Same goes for you too Handbag Have a great Birthday TodayClick to view attachment
[/size][color="#9932CC"]
witshisname
Many Happy Returns weedoc Have a great Day
witshisname
Happy Birthday Handbag,Have a Great Day
maryhillgal
Belated birthday wishes P/Peeps, so sorry, I didn't go into this site for a couple of days.
jakka13
Many ,many Happy Returns TORI.Don't know how to do all the fancy stuff but it doesn't diminish the good wishes coming your way .
Cheers JAKKA
George Muir
Happy Birthday weedoc!Click to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday to my 2 school pals [/size]weedoc and cut it sue [size="2"]I was always torn to who,s party to go too but we are still intouch huggles to you both
stratson
Handbag 53 ,and wee doc 51. Hope today you both had a Lovely Day.
stratson
To Foxy 52. Many Happy Returns Of The Day.
lindamac
Click to view attachment FOXY 52Click to view attachmentI HOPE YOU GET TAE SEE YER ART GALLERYS ONE DAY SOON MATE CHEERSClick to view attachment
Tori G
QUOTE (jakka13 @ 13th Aug 2008, 02:02pm) *
Many ,many Happy Returns TORI.Don't know how to do all the fancy stuff but it doesn't diminish the good wishes coming your way .
Cheers JAKKA

Thankyou Jakka for the Birthday Wishes, your ecard and card you sent me, I had a lovely Birthday Thankyou! and was thoroughly spoiled.

Jakka dont worry about the fancy stuff, how it is, is lovely.

Tammy if your looking in Thankyou too.
wub.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday GorbalsJim hope you have a lovely day!! awra best!!

To everyone else whom I missed b4 hope you all had wonderful birthday's...Tori smile.gif
Elma
Belated Birthday Wishes Tori, hope you had a wonderful day. wub.gif
Tori G
Thanks Elma, I was just editing my page there then I seen your post Cheers wub.gif
Tori xoxo (Had a lovely day-thankyou)
Avril
biggrin.gif Sorry I missed your birthday Tori, I hope you had a wonderful day and that Tim spoiled you rotten XXX biggrin.gif
Tori G
Cheers Avril, hope your doing fine.

Yes Tim and Julian spoiled me, and the rest of the family...went out to lunch with my mum and sister, Tim made dinner that night, Julian bought me a couple of hours in a day spa for the next day, that was nice, though I felt a little claustraphobic in the closed in spa bath, lol. Nevertheless, it was a lovely day all round. wub.gif
stratson
To Gorbals Jim 70, Have a Happy Birthday, enjoy yersel' tae the max.
stratson
Hi Tori, Glad you had an enjoyable birthday, had I known in advance would have remembered you.
lindamac
Click to view attachment[/size]DEARHEART TORI Click to view attachmentSORRY I MISSED YOUR SPECIAL DAY DARLSClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
George Muir
Click to view attachment
Tori Click to view attachment
and Best Wishes to
ladykate, justboy, bloodyscot
stuarty
to all I missed hears a belated wee wish
stratson
To LadyKate, justboy and bloody scot 80
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
LADYKATE,JUSTBOY & BLOODYSCOTT80
lindamac
Click to view attachment [size=5]SLIMERClick to view attachment & SHOBYClick to view attachment
penny dainty
Sorry I missed your birthday Tori just got back today.Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachmentMISS T Click to view attachment GREETINGS Tae you tae wee jock 2Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[color="#2E8B57"][/color]
Tori G
Cheers everywan fur the Birthday wishes your awe great

Happy Birthday to those Ive forgotten, hope you all had a good one like me

MissT,...Shoby,...Weejock2,...Ladykate,...Justaboy,...n, Bloodyscott80
stuarty
QUOTE (penny dainty @ 17th Aug 2008, 08:01am) *
Sorry I missed your birthday Tori just got back today.Click to view attachment

aww penny hes just loverly happy birthday to all today
jakka13
I guess we all missed best wishes for Tumchie.Many belated Happy Returns hen .Cheers Jakka .
Aug 16th.
George Muir
Happy Birthday
Tumchie!

Click to view attachment
Java
Ah can hear a tinny rattlin' so ah thought ah'd raise a glass tae Archie... biggrin.gif
Tori G
Happy belated Birthday Tumchie
Tori G
In Rememberence of you today, Archie
stuarty
well dear archie in the sky a bet the party will be in full swing in heaven we miss your banter and knowing you ,,,,,it will be a laugh a minuite up there R I P and birthdays live on in gg
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE MAGSClick to view attachment

FROM ANNE & NEV
lindamac
Click to view attachmentWEE MAGS! AUGUST 23RDClick to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday weemags and shamus and the other 2 members a forgot your name from birthdays to here seniour momento
lindamac
Click to view attachmentShamus,Fleamark2& Maggie MuffClick to view attachment[color="#2E8B57"][/color]
toerag
Happy Birthday Mags!! Hope you have a great day, just went out for dinner and had a wee toast tae ye! hope you enjoyed it!! Cheers, and wishing you many many more xx
Happy birthday to everyone celebrating the day!!
George Muir
Click to view attachmentHappy Birthday Mags! Click to view attachment
Many Happy Returns to Shamus, flea_mark_2, maggiemuff
Elma
Happy Birthday Mags, have a wonderful day. wub.gif

I can't do the fancy stuff but the wishes are nonetheless sincere.
rossmckenzie
Wow Happppppyyyy Birthday Mags.Have a great day.In this olympic year you stand out as a Gold medal winner
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.