Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day to Angela, 42. Griff 41 G.G. members.[color="#FF00FF"][/color]
stratson
Happy Birthday Cecilia, 36 today.
stuarty
happy birthday robbie11 dont know u but have a good day
stratson
To G.G. member conaghen
stratson
To weementor. 65.Many Happy Returns of the Day.
witshisname
Many Happy Returns weementor
George Muir
Click to view attachment
to weementor
wee mags
Happy birthday wee mentor
Isobel
Happy Birthday WEE MENTOR.Click to view attachment
stratson
To yerbigpal 54 and geraldinefrances 46 "Happy Birthday, Ladies."
stuarty
happy birthday lizziesgirl enjoy
lindamac
biggrin.gif Best wishes to you LizziesgirlClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
stratson
To Lizziesgal, All The Best.
stuarty
happy birthday weegie have a good day
lindamac
Click to view attachment weegie
stratson
Have a Great Day Weegie,
penny dainty
Happy birthday GeezaClick to view attachment
toerag
Happy birthday Geezabreak, wishing you all the best!! Cheers!
George Muir
Click to view attachment
Many Happy Returns Geeza!
Elma
wub.gif Happy Birthday Geeza wub.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Geeza biggrin.gif
stratson
Have a Wonderful Day GEEZA
witshisname
Many Happy Returns Geezabrek
Anne1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEEZAClick to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday geezabreak turn the camaras on the m6 aff just fur fun have a great day
lindamac
biggrin.gif I Hope Yer Birthday Is BrilliantClick to view attachment GeezabrekClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentCheers Mate!
lindamac
Fondest Wishes to you on your Birthday dear Davy'sgirl Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentIt is so great to see you back on the boards you were missed by many!
George Muir
Happy Birthday Shari!Click to view attachment
(Regards to Davy) Click to view attachment
Elma
Happy Birthday Shari, hope that Davey is good to you, wub.gif did he serenade you with his mouth organ laugh.gif
Anne1
Click to view attachment A HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVYS GIRL
Java
Happy birthday Shari biggrin.gif
stratson
Have a "Wonderful Day" Shari, sit back and let Davy spoil you!
penny dainty
Happy birthday davys girl , hope it's a good one ShariClick to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday shari have a great day
witshisname
Happy Birthday Shari,Many Happy Returns.
maryhillgal
A very happy Birthday Davey's Girl. Have a great one.
Isobel
Happy birthday whitshisname and Shari and any other I may have recently missed.Click to view attachment
Davy's Girl
[font="Arial Black"][/font][size="6"][/size][color="#FF0000"][/color]
Happy Birthday Karen..hope you have a wonderful day!
Shari and Davy
annie laurie
Many Happy Returns Shari, { sorry I am running Late }
stratson
To G.G. member Dunoon,(have never seen you on G.G.)
Isobel
Come on in Dunoon and tell us all about how your Birthday is going?Hope you have a great day.

Click to view attachment
Tori G
To everyone who has had a Birthday this year

Happy Birthday

as I havent been able to say so before
witshisname
Don't know if i'll get on tomorrow,So i'd like to wish you a Very Happy Birthday Stuarty xxx
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHAY STUARTYClick to view attachment

Anne & Nev
xxxxxxxxx
stuarty
anne 1 my dream shield is so nice the canvas if the indian is painted a have never had one so beautiful in my life a love it and bob sent me a nice card and a spirit feather and a nice wee friendship and birthday card and cut it sue sent me a nice pair of earings and a necklace to match and a couple of cards and this is no until the mornin so a got a lot of cards sent from ggers and weedoc remembered me am now 50plus 1 as a dont want to be 51 aww am gelling old but am still alive and breathing so gods good as a should have gone 8years ago a wont go quiet no way hozy laugh.gif the dwinks are all on me in the pub bar person get a bottle of never ending champers and a straw to all and enjoy the bubbles gone laugh.gif right up your nose
stuarty
anne 1 my dream shield is so nice the canvas if the indian is painted a have never had one so beautiful in my life a love it and bob sent me a nice card and a spirit feather and a nice wee friendship and birthday card and cut it sue sent me a nice pair of earings and a necklace to match and a couple of cards and this is no until the mornin so a got a lot of cards sent from ggers and weedoc remembered me am now 50plus 1 as a dont want to be 51 aww am gelling old but am still alive and breathing so gods good as a should have gone 8years ago a wont go quiet no way hozy laugh.gif the dwinks are all on me in the pub bar person get a bottle of never ending champers and a straw to all and enjoy the bubbles gone laugh.gif right up your nose
Davy's Girl
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday dear Stuarty...hope it's a great day!!!
glasgow lass
Happy belated birthday to all who have a specila birthday lately ,,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! wub.gif smile.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachment Dear friend StuartyClick to view attachment,Iam so sad wink.gif that I missed out on sending you a card watch the posty hen al send ye a pretty wee card & note in it friend Luvsya heaps Hope yer Birthday is a Happy laugh.gif one Dolls!Click to view attachment
toerag
Happy birthday Stuarty! Hope you have a great birthday and wishing you many, many more, cheers!! Happy birthday to Melbourne lass too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.