Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
toerag
Happy birthday Penny Dainty, hope ye ha a smashing day, cheers!
Sorry I missed your birthday anne 1, hope i was gr-r-r-reat!
lindamac
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentPENNY Click to view attachmentDAINTYClick to view attachment IRecal us having this taken at Tin Can Bay wish I was up at Harvey Bay to see you On your Birthday bestest Friend in the world!
Click to view attachment

Cheers to Ya Little Miss PENNY DAINTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT TIME UP AT HARVEY BAY ON HOLIDAYS PAL!!!!!
[color="#FF0000"][/color]
witshisname
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY,Many Happy Returns on your BIG Day
wee tricia
HAPPY BITHDAY PENNY HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.
stuarty
happy birthday penny dainty and enjoy every moment
lindamac
PENNY DAINTY Click to view attachment SENDS A WARM APPRECIATIVEClick to view attachment i spoke with her yesterday on the phone,she is having a smashing Holiday & her Mr Dainty had her out for a champagne Breakfast withoot the champers & he was taking her out for an Indian curry that night,her Birthday has been restful & Peaceful near the sea side .PD asked me to put this warm thankyou note in to let you all know she looks forward to personaly reading her Birthday wishes from each one of you upon her return home.once again from PENNY DAINTY Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentTo All GG Wellwishers!
marina
happy belated birthday wishes to everyone ive missed, i should really check this everyday

and a very happy birthday pennydainty x
Java
Happy Birthday o' Dainty wan....biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
George Muir
Happy Birthday to Cooper
George Muir
Heather
Belated Birthday Greetings Penny Dainty.

witshisname
Happy Birthday wee Rosie,hope ye've had a great birthday.
stratson
Hope you are having a "Happy Birthday">>>wee rosie 39 and bigell 41.
stuarty
happy birthday wee rosie and bigell enjoy
stuarty
happy birthday to all with their bd today no10girl where are you come home your time is up laugh.gif
stratson
To tThe Four Members celebrating their Birthday Today.
George Muir
Click to view attachment
* glenafton * FlyGlasgow * No. 10 Girl * heartoforth *
stratson
A Very Happy Birthday to Mags Wee Grandaughter, a big 3 today.
George Muir
Birthday Greetings to Scotty and Bernadette
Click to view attachment
Isobel
Happy Birthday all birthday people
lindamac
biggrin.gif All my very best Birthday wishes to all members having a birthday sorry also to those of you whom I have missed ,Special warm wishes to all of you from LindamacClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
penny dainty
Birthday greetings to all I have missed and a big thank you to all who wished me well on my day. wub.gif
George Muir
biggrin.gif Best Birthday Wishes to Lion Click to view attachment
Java
Happy Birthday bilbo.s, Hugh U Kiddin and McGoat.....lovin' the names...laugh.gif laugh.gif
Elma
Happy birthday to everyone with a special day today smile.gif
stratson
To Bilbo,s, Hugh u Kiddin & Mc Goat. Have a Fantastic Day,
stratson
Happy Birthday to the two members Celebrating today
RonD
Happy Birthday to all fellow Geminis!!!!I'm a Gemini, no I'm not, yes I am , no I........
stratson
To Davey70 Happy Birthday.
witshisname
Happy Birthday Davey70
Isobel
HAPPY 70TH DAVEYClick to view attachment
George Muir
Happy Birthday toClick to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday to all 3members have a great day wink.gif
maryhillgal
Happy Birthday to everyone who is celebrating theirs today.
Gemini
[b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL GEMINI'S

great month to be born in wub.gif
stratson
To the three members with a Birthday today
stratson
Many Happy Returns Of The Day Rond, the big 60.
Hope you have a wonderful Day!
maryhillgal
A very happy birthday to you Rond. Ur ye huvin' a party an are we aw invited?
glasgow lass
tongue.gif Many happy returns Ron,,,,hope your having a blast, Lass wub.gif
Elma
Happy Happy Birthday Ron................enjoy biggrin.gif wub.gif
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Ron .While I'm on here I forgot to post about our own sweet BOOTS who had her big 80 on MAy 29th .Hope she had a great day .
Isobel
Happy birthday Ron 60 eh, great age.
BOOTS If you are reading this. All the best to you , sorry I missed your birthday.
lindamac
biggrin.gif HAPPY 60TH OOR RON Click to view attachmentCHEERS MATE AVE LEFT YE A BOATTLE O SINGLE MALT IN THE CYBERPUB PAL laugh.gif AWE THE BEST THIS ENTIRE YEAR GOOD FRIEND & PUB BOSS!Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachment=11687
:6855.gif]
Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Happy Birthday Ron , have a great day, it's not every year we celebrate a "0" birthdayClick to view attachment
Thought this was apt from down under. biggrin.gif
Elma
Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our BOOTS. May the next year be happy and healthy for you wub.gif wub.gif
Java
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Ron
Happy Birthday to You

Happy birthday Rosiedee...

Belated best wishes to Boots biggrin.gif
RonD
See yooz! ta very much, it's great tae see a' the geminis oan the board but it makes it verra crowded.! smile.gif
Lennox
Ron, I never knew you were wan of the "Special People"

Happy Birthday !!!!!
witshisname
Happy Birthday Ron,Many happy Returns.
stuarty
happy birthday ron d and rosiedee have a great day
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.