Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
stratson
To Elma 73 today Monday April 7th 2008. Hope you have a wonderful Day.
Anne1
Click to view attachmentlaugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELMA
stuarty
happy birthday ELMA have a great day
jakka13
Many Happy Returns for tomorrow Elma .Hope you have a special day .
Cheers Jakka
lindamac
wub.gifHappy Birthday Greetings to you ElmaClick to view attachment,Enjoy your Day friend :D Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Its Elma's birthday , Happy birthday Elma Click to view attachmentxxx
Java
Hope you have a very Happy Birthday Elma biggrin.gif
RonD
Happy birthday Elma, arra best!
Lennox
Happy Birthday Elma enjoy the day
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Elma all the best for a great Day .....Enjoy wub.gif
witshisname
Wishing you all the best on your big Day xxx
wee mags
Hi ya E,lma awe the best , I hope you have a good one
Isobel
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELMA.
HAVE A GREAT DAY .
HOPE YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING SPECIAL
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday Elma,, have a lovely day today,,Lass wub.gif
annie laurie
Have a Great Day Elma
George Muir
Happy Birthday Elma smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Elma
Thank you all for the birthday wishes and the lovely pictures for my birthday, apart from adding another year I feel exactly the same!! I am having one of these extended celebrations with lunches and dinners over the next week, s'nice smile.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day to>>Gertrude 71, unicorn 67, Nonno 61[color="#FF0000"][/color].
betty2
Have a happy birthday kaneman this is fae me tae you
jakka13
Happy birthday everybody.Cheers Jakka
stratson
To wee George 72, &Kaneman 51>>>Have a Great Day.
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE GEORGE
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANEMANClick to view attachment
lindamac
Happy Birthday Kaneman Click to view attachmenthope you have a Fabulous Birthday Mate same goes for you to wee George! biggrin.gif Click to view attachment[color="#FF0000"][/color]
George Muir
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to Kaneman Click to view attachment& Wee George
stuarty
belated birthday wishes to those I missed and happy birthday wee GEORGE 72years young ,,,and to the invisible kaneman disappeared into the abyiss
stratson
To Zenapat, have a great day 17/5/2008
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Blossom [color="#FF00FF"][/color]
keelie gal
couldnt fit bossoms pic in so put it in the gallery ...her wee birthday pic x
Elma
Happy Birthday to wee Blossom. wub.gif Can't believe it's a whole year since we were celebrating her arrival and congratulations to her Granny for making it through the first year!! laugh.gif
lindamac
THIS POST IS FOR KEELIEGAL Click to view attachmentGRANDMA OF BEUTEFUL GRANDAUGHTER BLOSSOM Click to view attachmentWHO CELEBRATES HER 1ST BIRTHDAY
lindamac
]HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUGS FROM LINDAMAC BABY BLOSSOM KEELIEGALS GRANDAUGHTER Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment YOU ARE A GORGEOUS WEE FLOWER
lindamac
laugh.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZENAPAT HAVE A FABULOUS DAY OF CELEBRATIONSClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Anne1
Click to view attachmentHAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE BLOSSOM
Anne1
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDAMACClick to view attachment
witshisname
Have a wonderful Birthday Lindamac,Hope ye get spoilt rotten.
witshisname
Happy 1st Birthday Blossom.
RonD
Aw jiings, loinda , ah wiz oot a' day and missed yer birthday, ah hope ye hud a guid yin!
Elma
Happy Birthday Linda, hope you were spoiled wub.gif
petalpeeps
Happy Birthday Lindamac , hope ye hud a great day laugh.gif
petalpeeps
Happy Birthday Blossom , a know you would have had a great day , cause youre just so cute biggrin.gif
George Muir
Happy Birthday Linda!
Click to view attachment
Java
Happy Birthday Linda biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

keelie gal
Happy Birthday Linda Hope you have a Great Day all the very best xxx

Thank you Bob and Linda for Blossoms Birthday wishes they were lovely so a big thank you to you both x
stratson
To Precious Baby Blossom. 1 year old yesterday.
stratson
Happy Birthdaay Linda, have a Wonderful Day!
maryhillgal
Happy birthday Lindamac and many of them. Have a great day.
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday Peter,aww ra best
stuarty
happy birthday LINDAMAC AND wee BLOSSOM
lindamac
Click to view attachmentMy wonderfull GGGem friends of GG Iam deeply touched by your thoughtfull messages of Birthday greetings I had a fabulous Birthday some lovely presents & a spectacular night out down by the riverside in a swanky restraunt then onto an irish pub for too many drinks then hame tae sleeptight hehehe Huge Huggs tae yees GGGems that have taken time out to Bless me with your wishes I do truly appreciate them & each one of you!Click to view attachmentHUGG HUGG!Click to view attachment ps Love that you put our name on that stuarty dolls hehehe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.