Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
George Muir
Birthday wishes to Tammy Click to view attachment and Matt 63
George Muir
Birthday wishes to Tammy Click to view attachment and Matt 63
George Muir
Sorry about the stutter!
and I don't know where that pesky Homer came from
Elma
Have a very Happy Birthday Tammy and many, many more
stratson
To Tammy, The Lass with The Big Smile ! Have a Very Happy Birthday.[color="#FF00FF"][/color]
penny dainty
Have a great day Tammy from me and SpotClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

oh oh spots before the eyes huh.gif
marina
a huge happy birthday to you tammy i hope you have a wonderful day as you are a wonderful person xxxxxxx
marina
a very happy birthday to matt as well x
betty2
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tammy a lovely lady enjoy youre day
tammy
Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes. I feel truly honored and blessed to have received so many! Before leaving for work this morning, I have had phone calls, e-mail's, PM's and e-cards, paper cards and also wee parcels! Wishes from many I'm proud to call my friends near and far. Thank you so much once again! biggrin.gif
karyn
many many happy returns tammy have a great birthday love and hugs karen and chloe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Catherine
Happy Birthday Tammy, have a fantastic day pal an try an behave yersel laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Matt63, have a brilliant day annaw biggrin.gif
penny dainty
happy Birthday to Bufflena one of the newer members, have a great day.Click to view attachment[
stuarty
happy birthday ccarter and magrose1 and happy belated birthday matt63 and anyone else a missed sorry
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Magsrose(mum) wub.gif

Click to view attachment
toerag
Happy (belated) birthday to Tammy, sorry I missed it, so hope you had a great birthday! Cheers! (better late than never!!)
toerag
Happy birthday to Magsrose, have a great day!! smile.gif
betty2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGSROSE

eNJOY ALL THE SURPRISES YOURE FAMILY HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
lindamac
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MAGSROSE & CCARTER HAVE A GREAT TIME GGGEMS!!!!!!!]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
lindamac
[color="#2E8B57"] Iam sad I forgot your Birthday Greetings TammyClick to view attachment I hope you had a splendid Day mate.Click to view attachment hope your day was great too Matt cheers mate! sorry I missed yer special day.
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Magsrose .My you raised a lovely lassie there .Hope you have a great day .
Elma
Happy Birthday from me too Magsrose, here's to a happy, healthy year to you....... smile.gif wub.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Magsrose biggrin.gif
Angela Chick
Thanks ladies for ma wee mammys's birthday wishes biggrin.gif woohoo betty liked the picture. wub.gif
Angela Chick
QUOTE (jakka13 @ 20th Jan 2008, 04:17 AM) *
Many Happy Returns Magsrose .My you raised a lovely lassie there .Hope you have a great day .

Thanks Jakka for that lovely comment. wub.gif
penny dainty
hey Angela , I didnt know Magsrose was your Mum, happy birthday for yesterday Magsrose.Click to view attachment
Anne1
Click to view attachment[size="4"]LATE BIRTHDAY WISHES MAGROSE, HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY DAY[/size]
tammy
Happy Belated birthday Magsrose! Hope you had a great day! Many happy returns!!!!!!Click to view attachment
tammy
Happy Birthday Des1, all the best to you today!!!Click to view attachment
Angela Chick
QUOTE (penny dainty @ 21st Jan 2008, 06:03 AM) *
hey Angela , I didnt know Magsrose was your Mum, happy birthday for yesterday Magsrose.Click to view attachment

There you are penny you learn something new everyday. biggrin.gif
Magsrose1
Many thanks to everyone for birthday messages. They were lovely.
stratson
Hi Magsrose, Glad you had a nice Birthday, I posted a Birthday Wish for you in Shout, I had problems accessing the topic on your day. Glad also you are well again.
George Muir
Happy Birthday to Magsrose

Click to view attachment
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY CELTCHIC67Click to view attachment
Anne1
Click to view attachment

TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE TODAY
keelie gal
HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY CELTCHIC HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL THE BEST
maryhillgal
Very many happy returns and best wishes Celtchic and also to everyone else who has a birthday today.
betty2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELTICHIC

hAVE A GREAT DAY
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Celtchic.HAve a great day .
George Muir
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELTCHIC, BEST WISHES
Click to view attachment
Elma
Many Happy Returns Celtichic, hope you have a wonderful day and a healthy happy year to come wub.gif
lindamac
[attachment=10219

:redarmyf...tic_home.jpg]Click to view attachment[attachment=1
0218:post_166...81452160.gif]Click to view attachment
Java
Happy Birthday Celtchic biggrin.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Hughmac biggrin.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Celtchic hope you have a lovely day. biggrin.gif

All in green for you. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
marina
happy birthday celtchic, have a nice day x
celtic-chic67
Thanks everyone for your kind wishes,I only feel about 18 but my body keeps reminding me I'm
not. laugh.gif laugh.gif

thanks love
CeltChic.x
glasgow lass
laugh.gif Happy birthday 67 , remember life begins at forty laugh.gif
RonD
An auspicious day tae be born CC, gonnae gies a po-yem jist like the bard. A very happy birthday.
celtic-chic67
Rond, I would if I could,but I cannie laugh.gif thanks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS TO

Whyteinch (69)

lisaann (40)snap laugh.gif

Hughmacc (64)

happy birthday to us Lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.