Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
karyn
many happy returns anne have a lovely birthday love and hugs karen and chloe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Anne lots of love and special wishes on your big day wub.gif
Elma
Hope you have a very Happy Birthday stratson, take care of yourself, we love you wub.gif
annie laurie
Many Happy returns Stratson,Have a great day,
lindamac
God Bless yeClick to view attachment oan yer Birthday Stratson Click to view attachmentyou Have yourself a grand time will you,it is sweet you have Birthdays together great timing eh?Click to view attachment
lindamac
biggrin.gif Birthday Greetings tae ye Coocaddens lass have a braw day pet.Click to view attachment
stuarty
a many happy returns to my mammy 1 on gg she tells me exactly how it is and a listen because she is the person a can tell all my stuff and it goes nowhere and a love you for that stratson LADAY OF THE GARDEN and sorry am late ricjhard your a great guy and happy birthday to you to ok
RonD
Arra best Stratson

Same to you cowcaddens
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Stratson hope you have a wonderful day. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
glasgow lass
Happy Birthday stratson have a smashing day,,,Lass biggrin.gif
Java
A very Happy Birthday wished to a Wonderful Lady

(Note the daffs.....nearly time for spring tae be sprungin'...laugh.gif)
witshisname
Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday Stratson
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday coocaddens lassie,Hope ye have a great day.
George Muir
Happy Birthday Stratson!Click to view attachment
witshisname
Here are a couple of pics of stratson with a couple of her birthday gifts.She wishes to Thank Anne1 & Stuarty for the lovely bouquet's.
karyn
awe great pics of you anne, hope u are having a great birthday and ure family are taking good care of u and spoiling u.....happy birthday from the pollok krew hip hip horayy xxxxxxx
Lennox
Dear Stratson, Happy Birthday Dear Lady.

Hope I am not to late ,
carmella
Happy birthday, heck, here we are - another year older, lang may yur lum reek - but I suspecrt there are those who have overtaken us,but who are scared to tell us their true birthday - that's for them to know, and for us to guess.

Happy Birthday Stratsun xx
stratson
Dear Friends,
I'd like to thank everyone for all the good wishes and Birthday Messages received, this must be the best Birthday I have had in a long time.
Will now have to arrange all the flowers received into water,

To Anne1 and stuarty a huge "Thank You!!.

My love to all , XXX
jakka13
Stratson ,hope I'm not to late ,had a busy day .Many Many Happy Returns
Cheers Jakka
toerag
Happy birthday to Stratson & coocaddens lass, hope you both had a great day, all the best to you! cheers!
stratson
Thank you jakka and Toerag, biggrin.gif
stratson
To Linky, Have a Happy Birthday.
stratson
Have a very Happy Birthday watson, 74, Have a Great Day!
celtic-chic67
Hi stratson, so sorry I missed your birthday,hope you had a nice one and many happy returns to you.X
penny dainty
Many happy returns of the day to Lindamacs daughter Heather today 20 years old, have a great day.Click to view attachment
Java
Happy Birthday Heathermac biggrin.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Heather 20.
Anne1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER
stuarty
happy20th birthday heathermac laugh.gif
stratson
Have a Very Happy Birthday jaybee,
toerag
Happy Birthday to Jaybee, wishing you many, many more, Cheers!
Elma
Happy Birthday jaybee, have a great day and very best wishes for the year ahead. smile.gif wub.gif
penny dainty
Happy birthday Jaybee have a great dayClick to view attachment
George Muir
Birthday Wishes

To Jaybee

Click to view attachment
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

JAYBEE

celtic-chic67
Happy 65th Birthday Jaybee,and many happy returns hope it's a good yin for you.
Java
Happy Birthday Jaybee biggrin.gif

witshisname
A belated Birthday wish to Heathermac,I hope you had a terrific birthday smile.gif
witshisname
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Jaybee
stuarty
happy 65th birthday jaybee enjoy
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Jaybee hope you had a good one. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
lindamac
biggrin.gif Hello there JaybeeClick to view attachment Have an absolutely Fabulous Birthday May your Year be filled with every good thing you hope for.Click to view attachment May the year cause you to Grow & grow in Happiness!
lindamac
QUOTE (penny dainty @ 13th Jan 2008, 04:09 AM) *
Many happy returns of the day to Lindamacs daughter Heather today 20 years old, have a great day.Click to view attachment

I just want to also wish my beuteful daughterHeather A very Happy Birthday & the best ever year that brings forth for her Happiness a new car some new friends & perhaps someone to love too she is a sweetyheart that would enjoy a new year filled with new hopes happiness & romance too God Bless Heather & you too GGGems a warming thankyou to Penny Java Stuarty Stratson & Anne 1 for thinking of my Daughter she is tickled pink that you all care so fondly of her wellbeing & Happiness awwweeeeClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday D MAN3000 and angels enjoy your day
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Tammy wishing you all the best today and always Pal wub.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday to a very good friend Tammy hope you have a wonderful day. biggrin.gif 41 you dont even look anywhere near that. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Anne1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY
maryhillgal
Wishing you a very happy birthday Tammy. laugh.gif
jakka13
Many Many Happy Returns Tammy .Hope you have a great day .
cheers Jakka
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.