Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
celtic-chic67
To big Tommy,happy birthday and many happy returns.
Lennox
To Elaine , Big Tommy and anyone else that I missed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , Sorry I missed them rolleyes.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachment Bestest wishes Big Tommy ,Elaine,& Iam so sorry to all of those Members Birthdays I have missed hope you had a great day. biggrin.gif
stuarty
happy birthday jimmy gee and dardeivil enjoy
celtic-chic67
Happy Birthday tae Jimmyd and Daredevil many happy returns tae you both.X
celtic-chic67
sorry medevial,I got your name wrong wub.gif happy birthday
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day to medevial and Jimmy Gee.
marina
a huge happy birthday to anyone who has a birthday today or anyones that i have missed
stuarty
happy birthday RABBIE
Anne1
laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY RABBIEClick to view attachment
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Rabbie.
Geezabrek
Happy Birthday Rabbie ..
witshisname
Hope yer havin a very Happy Birthday Rabbie
stuarty
happy birthday to the 8 members on gg and a bet that was a happy newyear fur aww your mammy's laugh.gif laugh.gif
toerag
Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating their birthday to-day, whit a ne'rdy that must have been for all your mammies!! ps Ross I knew you were young but 2?????? smart kid!
stratson
To All the Members Celebrating a Birthday, may the coming year hold all things good for you.

Many Happy Returns of The Day.
RonD
Happy birthday tae everybody celebratin' their birthday the day as well as aw the thoroughbreds!!! smile.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL GG MEMBERSClick to view attachment WHO CELEBRATE TODAY
celtic-chic67
Happy Birthday tae all who celebrate their birthday today on the gg boards
Elma
Happy Birthday Ross and all the others celebrating their birthday today. Hope 2008 will bring you good health and happiness and all you want during the year. wub.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday to
eddieon,rossmckenzie,ginny,clapton, Elephant, ucaldwell5808, pypowell3659

Wishing you all the very best on your big day HAPPY BIRTHDAY
betty2
rolleyes.gif ah gave birth 46 years ago the day does that count biggrin.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif naw laugh.gif
betty2
worth mentioning tho rolleyes.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STRATSONS WEE G/G/SON ZAK 1 TODAYClick to view attachment
Elma
Happy Birthday to the wee fella and good wishes to Mum and Dad and of course, his wonderful great grandma wub.gif
jakka13
Happy Birthday to all the members I have missed .Many Happy Returns .
penny dainty
Happy birthday to all the members I missed when I was on holiday , I hope you all had a wonderful time and didnt get the Christmas presents mixed up with the birthday ones.Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Happy birthday for today to Mahegradon, have a good one.Click to view attachment
lindamac
laugh.gif Happy Birthday tae ye Ross mateClick to view attachment I always appreciate what you have to say & especialy enjoy your pictures mate cheers & thanks for being your dear self yer a good sort mate. biggrin.gifClick to view attachment
lindamac
wub.gif Happy Birthday to Stratsons Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentDarling little Zak I can't hardly believe it is a year already wow!

Click to view attachment Best wishes to all GGGems that I missed whilst away cheers tae yees awe Hope your Birthdays were very special for you all.clapton,Elephant,ucaldwel5808,pypowel59 eddieon & Ginny awe the best for your belated Birthday wishes have a Happy New year everyone
lindamac
wub.gif Click to view attachment Mahegradon
George Muir
Click to view attachmentto Mahegradon, all the best!
stuarty
happy birthday wee zak and also to my step niece linmor shes a member on gg as you can see happy webcaming all over the world doll and good luck in your assinments good luck smile.gif

and to the other members on gg
stratson
Thank you to my dear friends for Zak's Birthday Wishes, I love everyone of you for your thoughtfulness.Had a lovely time with him yesterday. biggrin.gif
To the members celebrating today and anyone I may have missed, I wish you a wonderful yesr ahead, may all your wishes come true.
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday Linmor
witshisname
To Everyone else celebrating their birthday today Many happy returns smile.gif
witshisname
Sorry I missed the wee fella's birthday yesterday,I hope he had a great time turning 1.Happy Birthday Zak.
stratson
Thank you wits for the wee fellas Birthday Wishes, smile.gif
stratson
To Jim Campbell, Have a Happy Birthday.
stratson
To Red 46 today
penny dainty
Belated hugs to wee Zac for his birthday.Click to view attachment
stratson
Aw thanks P.D. W ill see that Zak gets it. biggrin.gif In 30 mins my wean will be 45.
witshisname
Have a Very Happy Birthday Richard
stratson
To My Golden Son Richard, have a "Super 45th". Love You Loads.[color="#0000FF"][/color]
penny dainty
Cheers Richard all the very best on your birthdayClick to view attachment
lindamac
Have ah Blast on your Birthday StratsonsClick to view attachment son RichardClick to view attachmentHave some slap up grub with your mum & lotsa lotsa Click to view attachment FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stratson
Thank you my Dear G.G. friends for the Birthday Wishes for Richard, he said he didn't realise he was so popular, he was really chuft.Your the "Best"
penny dainty
Many Happy returns of the day Stratson, hope you have lovely time.All your family birthdays together , must be like one long birthday for you all, how lovely.Click to view attachment
tammy
Click to view attachmentHappy 75th birthday Stratson! Many Happy returns!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.