Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
petalpeeps
Happy birthday to all on the boards who celebrate another year today laugh.gif
Elma
Many Happy Returns LENNOX, have a wonderful day. wub.gif I hope it warms up a bit for you and you get out of all that ice. Light the candles on your cake, that should help.... tongue.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Oky

(Ah hear Paddington's under investigation by the Immigration Department, so ah might be able tae get ye they wellies after aw....laugh.gif)

This wis the only clown ah could get for yer party....laugh.gif

Click to view attachment
stratson
HOPE TODAY YOU ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY LENNOX!
witshisname
Have A Very Happy Birthday Lennox smile.gif
Lennox
Thanks to all who wished me Happy birthday, I 've had some lovely cards and a few gifts this morning , even waited before I opened the ones from England , biggrin.gif

I'll be back later , thanks again
jaybee
Happy birthday Lennox.... hope it is a warm one. Jaybee
Catherine
Happy Birthday Lennox.....Make it yer BEST YET!! biggrin.gif
Lennox
QUOTE (Java @ 12th Dec 2007, 08:51 AM) *
Happy Birthday Oky

(This wis the only clown ah could get for yer party....laugh.gif

Compared to what I have to deal with , he ( ?) a pure joy trust me, and thanks laugh.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachment,[attachm
ent=9816:096.gif],Click to view attachment,Click to view attachment. a wee Burdy Telt me It's yer Birthday Today Java Have a Great Birthday Friend!]
penny dainty
Happy birthday Java, hope you have a wondeful day, 21 is it pet, aye just the same age as me, have a good one.Click to view attachment
karyn
happy birthday java all the best xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jakka13
Happy Birthday Lennox ,Java I thought your birthday was tomorrow .Have a great time and Many Happy Returns .
Anne1
Click to view attachment

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAVA
celtic-chic67
happy birthday Java,and many happy returns
George Muir
Happy Birthday to

kathleenmcau, david lowson, Lennox, java, coatbridge, peefo
Click to view attachment
stuarty
[[size=7happy birthday my big green ogre called java enjoy the day13th of decembe[/size]
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Java hope you have a great day. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Elma
Happy Birthday Java

21 a-g-a-i-n eh??? laugh.gif Have a wonderful day and I hope you get plenty of sparklies wub.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Java,Many Happy Returns smile.gif

Click Here
tammy
Happy Belated Birthday Lennox, sorry I missed it. Hope it was special.Click to view attachment
tammy
Happy Birthday Java, all the best to you. Hope you have a wonderful day!Click to view attachment
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Java,Many mor to come enjoy your Day,
stratson
HOPE TODAY IS A "SPECIAL BIRTHDAY" TO YOU JAVA, ENJOY EVERY MOMENT.
Lennox
Java, Happy Birthday, I hope it's great

I have a card really I just can't post it on here yet
Java
Thank you all so very, very, very much.....ah'm speechless.....laugh.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif NEVER laugh.gif
Lennox
I heard a wee bird tell that Java has Donny hiding in the shed , and I have the proof here .. laugh.gif
Lennox
QUOTE (Java @ 13th Dec 2007, 05:49 PM) *
Thank you all so very, very, very much.....ah'm speechless.....laugh.gif

Only when your sleeping laugh.gif
Geezabrek
Happy Birthdays Girlies .... Big Smiles Noo .......
baskabar
So Sorry i am Late with belated Birthday Wishes to Both Lennox and Java, Many Many Happy Returns to you both wub.gif
stuarty
oh ya big green fibber 21 aye and my aunty is ma uncle and see yon flying pig over the lakes oh ya ya big ogre laugh.gif laugh.gif
witshisname
Many Happy Returns AnneeApple
celtic-chic67
happy birthday to anneeapples,and many happy returns.
penny dainty
Happy Birthday Robin erica, have a lovely day
lindamac
Click to view attachmentrobinerica
carmella
Happy belated birthdays to Lennox and Java - sorry I missed them girls.
celtic-chic67
Happy Birthday Bill Smith and many happy returns.
Geezabrek
Sharonhartyuk - - -> happy birthday
celtic-chic67
happy birthday to elaine mcfarlane,katie hynes & garvan many happy returns to you all
and a merry christmas laugh.gif
stuarty
happy birthday elaine,katie and garvan enjoy the day and a hope that you dont get joind birthday and christmas pressies together wub.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday to ElaineMcFarlane,Katie Hynes, Garvan.Wishing you all the very best on your special day.
tammy
Happy Birthday Elaine!!! Enjoy your special day and many happy returns!Click to view attachment
tammy
Happy Birthday Katie and Garvan! All the best to you both.Click to view attachment
ElaineMcFarlane
Many thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday glad you are still thinking of me, hope you all know that i am thinking of you all even though i can't be on here as often as i would like.
George Muir
Click to view attachment
to Elaine, Katie, Garvan
stratson
To Big Tommy,hope you have a wonderful day.
Elma
Happy Birthday Tommy, hope you have a wonderful day. smile.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Elaine and to all those who celebrated their birthday on Christmas Day smile.gif
George Muir
Scots EvelynClick to view attachmentBig Tommy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.