Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
stratson
To Hubert, Anne, and Trooper 999, Many happy returns of the Day.
betty2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY[font="Arial Black"][/font]

hUBERT aNNE Trooper 999
betty2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hubwert Anne Trooper 999
Java
Happy Birthday Hubert, Anne &Trooper biggrin.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Hubert, Anne and Trooper999...many happy returns!Click to view attachment
George Muir
Anne

Click to view attachment

Hubert
Catherine
Happy Birthday ya auld grump......Hope ye have a brilliant day an lots of love biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Anne and Trooper, have a rerr day biggrin.gif
penny dainty
Happy Birthday Hubert , and Anne and Trooper tooClick to view attachment
stratson
A "MEGA" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROSIE=K 73 today biggrin.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Rosie! All the best to you! Hope you had a great birthday!Click to view attachment
Elma
Hope you have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rosie, enjoy, remember you are queen for the day wub.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIEClick to view attachment
celtic-chic67
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE & MANY HAPPY RETURNS
Lennox
I have missed a few days with the Birthdays so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THAT I MISSED

wub.gif wub.gif
George Muir
Birthday Wishes to Rosie!

Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Happy birthday for yesterday RosieClick to view attachment
lindamac
Birthday Blessings & Greetings to All GGGems I have missed whilst Ive been away Hope your year is a great one GGGems Happy Birthday all1 from Linda xClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
penny dainty
Click to view attachmentHappy birthday Tortured Soul and I really hope your not , a tortured soul that is, have a great 19th
stratson
Have a Happy Birthday Tortured Soul.(Trust it is a Happy Soul today) laugh.gif
lindamac
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Greetings Tortured SoulClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
celtic-chic67
Happy Birthday to tortured soul
jakka13
Happy Birthday to all the members I have missed .I wish you all Many Happy Returns .
stuarty
happy belated birthday to all a missed and happy birthday allison baker enjoy
celtic-chic67
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARMELLA ,AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Carmella hope you have a great day biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday carmella a hope you are still singing the blues go girl wub.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day Carmella
maryhillgal
Happy Birthday Carmella. Hope you have a wonderful day.
jakka13
Sorry if this is late Carmella .Many Happy returns . cheers Jakka
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentall the best of wishes to you Carmella
George Muir
Happy Birthday to Carmella!

Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Many happy returns carmellaClick to view attachment
Java
Happy Birthday Carmella biggrin.gif
Elma
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMELLA

Where are you hiding, haven't heard from you for ages.
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMELLAClick to view attachment
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Carmella
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday Carmella
Lennox
Happy Birthday Carmella

Hope I'am not to late wub.gif
rossmckenzie
Don't do birthdays much but have a great day Carmella.....was having another rain day today and watching Coast on Cable,one of my all time favourite tv programmes......Was Arran on one programme and the western isles on the next.....including my dad at a Clyde launch.Don't think am gonna be in Spain next summer so am thinking maybe a few weeks on the west coast ...def inately Arran and then Balamory.(Tobermory) ..whats the story!And Fingals Cave is a must....thinking if I can afford it might use the sea plane........gotta save for that.Then go looking for Minke whales......awsome times ahead.....
tammy
Happy Birthday Carmella!Click to view attachment
carmella
I want to thank you all very much for the lovely greetings and messages - yes she's 59 now, get my bus pass, and 200 heating allowance this time next year hahahaa!

I had a lovely time yesterday, just got back home. Stayed at One Devonshire Gardens yesterday till this morning. Went, [with my sweetheart] to Amarone again in Nelson Mandela Place, for a terrific meal.

It's the best birthday I've had in years. For anyone who has never stayed in that hotel I would recommend it highly. Beautiful atmosphere and very helpful staff. Terrific!

Ross

There are some beautiful stained glass windows in Devonshire Gardens - number One takes up 4 houses in that Terrace - beautiful windows depicting aspects of the city of Glasgow. I could not work some of those out, but it will be a research topic for me, as they amazed me!
Elma
Thanks for that info Carmella, I'll add it to my list for next year. I am looking at Hotels and B & Bs along Grest Western Road, my old stomping road.

(Sorry, off topic!) smile.gif sad.gif
Waverley
Happy Birthday Cathgreer
May your day be filled with nice wishes & surprises
celtic-chic67
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHGREER & MANY HAPPY RETURNS
penny dainty
Many happy returns of the day Lennox, hope your not too cold to enjoy your birthday.Click to view attachment
Anne1
Click to view attachment laugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY LENNOX

50 50

50 50
stuarty
HAPPY 50TH LENNOX YOU GO GIRL ENJOY ALL THAT COMES TODAY
celtic-chic67
HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY LENNOX AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS.
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday to all who are celebrating today. : rolleyes.gif

Click to view attachment
lindamac
Click to view attachment Have a great day Lennox its a new era for you now you have given yer 40s the BootClick to view attachmentKick the Behind oota yer 50s girl & have a ball! wub.gif :l

40s Kicked oot Hello 50s woohoo the new 40 !Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.