Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmenthere ye go Angela ,yer so angelic theres 2 of ye in yer mirror laugh.gif have an angelic Birthday angel Angela Doll!..........Hoping ye love my wee special attempts at posting piccys mate cheers! och am jist learning matey geeza wee smiley. biggrin.gif
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentI feal very sad to have missed your Birthday Marina darls please get yerself back on board the gG I know you are very much Missed by me & many others too my friend xxx
Anne1
Click to view attachment laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA CHICK
lindamac
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentBelated birthday huggs to my dear Husband whom had his 46th birthday on Monday past,heres some Birthday Huggs from your wife to you dearest Neil!xxx
Elma
wub.gif Happy Birthday Angela, hope it's one of the best wub.gif
stratson
Hi Angela, Have a "WONDERFUL DAY", pamper, pamper,pamper. biggrin.gif
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Angela Chick hope you have a great day all the best pal

Love Keelie xxx
penny dainty
Click to view attachmentHope you have a wonderful birthday Angela chick
Avril
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR ANGELA CHICK

HOPE YOU GET SPOILT ROTTEN AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Avril
A VERY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO LINDAMAC'S HUSBAND NEIL
HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY

XXX
Java
Happy Birthday Angela

Spoil yerself for a change pal....biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Lennox
Angela, Just poppin in to wish you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!,
hope you get loads of nice pressies....
George Muir
Birthday Wishes to Angela biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
Melody
My Angela a Very Happy Birthday to You. Ye canny be 42 ye were 40 two minutes ago. laugh.gif Have a lovely day. wub.gif
Angela Chick
Thank you to all of you for the lovely birthday wishes had a great time biggrin.gif. Spoiled silly i was and had all my family up.

Betty and Lindamac you both excelled in the posting pictures take a bow biggrin.gif

Happy belated birthday to Neil.

Click to view attachment
Catherine
Jist made it laugh.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA.....Hope it wis smashin, sounds as if it wis biggrin.gif
marina
ive just noticed all the birthday messages on here and my eyes are filling up thank you all so much it really means a lot, were ok but i havent been too well i suffer quite bad from nuralgia and it gets me down but i still have good days cos i never know when its going to flare up, kids are fine too, thanks all once again love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jaybee
Belated birthday wishes from me to Angela and Marina.... hope your day was great. Jaybee
valleyboy38
[code][/code] lang may yer lum reek
celtic-chic67
Happy Birthday tae Jim Wilson on the boards,all the very best
jakka13
Happy birthday Jim Wilson.
George Muir
Happy Birthday to Jim Wilson biggrin.gif
Waverley
Hi everybody.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We had a great day celebrating went to one of the winerys had a great lunch and good wine. my brother-in-law turned 65 on the 16th Nov and myself turn 71 on the 17th Nov
Best wishes to all Jim
penny dainty
Many happy returns of the day Toeraq, have a lovely birthday.
It's also my son Alans birthday today as well , Happy birthday Alan.Click to view attachment
celtic-chic67
Happy Birthday Toerag & also to Penny Dainty's son Alan
and many happy returns tae you both.
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Toerag and Alan biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
jakka13
Many happy returns toerag .
maryhillgal
A very happy birthday Toerag & Alan. Toerag, will get that tape done a.s.a.p. Stereo still with Sony being repaired. Hope to have it back this week. Have a wonderful day.
Elma
Many Happy Returns Toerag, have a wonderful birthday. wub.gif Hope John spoils you biggrin.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Toerag biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Alan biggrin.gif
stratson
Have a great day toerag. biggrin.gif P.D'S son Alan, enjoy the day.
stratson
Happy 6th. Birthday to LYDIA. (stuarty's g/daughter.) Enjoy your party Princess biggrin.gif
witshisname
Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Toerag,Many Happy returns.
witshisname
Happy 6th Birthday Lydia,Love you Lots xxxxx
witshisname
Happy Birthday Alan,Many Happy Returns.
karyn
happy birthday to you Lydia have a lovley day wee barra love and hugs from karyn and chloe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx happy birthday to all those ive missed hope ye all had a nice time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
toerag
thanks everyone for your good wishes, helped brighten up a dreary typical November day here!!! Happy birthday also to Alan & Lydia, hope you all have a great day, I am meeting a pal for lunch, her birthday was last week, and then girls night our from work tonight so good reason to celebrate!!!
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif just got back so

[Click to view attachmentb] A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOERAG[/b]
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

HAPPY 6th BIRTDAY LYDIAClick to view attachment
George Muir
Happy Birthday to:

Toerag - Lydia - Alan

Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Thank you all for your kind birthday wishes for Alan, he was really pleased when I showed him.
Happy birthday to wee Lydia as well.Click to view attachment
stuarty
happy belated birthdays to torag and alan and my fantastic granddaughter lydia who was SIX yesterday hope you all enjoyed the day
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Belated Birthday Wishes to Alan
celtic-chic67
Happy 50th birthday Roxyman and many happy returns wink.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day Roxyman>>>>>>Enjoy!
celtic-chic67
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUBERT,ANNE & TROOPER999
many happy returns to you all.
stuarty
happy birthday HUBERT,ANNE AND TROOPER999
from stuarty and witshisname
maryhillgal
Happy Birthday to Hubert, Anne and Trooper999. Have a great day.
Elma
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBERT
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBERTClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.