Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Catherine
Happy Birthday Bob, have a great day biggrin.gif
Lennox
BOB, I Just want to add my Bestest Wishes for a great Birthday !
wee mags
I hope you hada nice day Bob, Happy Birthday and many more wink.gif
stratson
To marguerite 67. Hope you have had a lovely day.
murn
Happy B-Day marguerite
George Muir
Birthday Wishes to Marguerite

Click to view attachment
jakka13
Belated birthday wishes whitshisname ,Sorry I'm late just a busy time here .Happy birthday to all the pals I mssed .Many happy returns to you all .Many happy returns to one of the K's in my name .Love ye hen .
stratson
To Brenda 63 and Danae 29
George Muir
Birthday Wishes to Brenda Click to view attachment
Java
A very Happy Birthday to Sumac...hope you have a great day...biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
penny dainty
Happy birthday SumacClick to view attachment
Anne1
laugh.gif :lol: A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMACClick to view attachment
stratson
Aw sumac, it's yer burfdy today>>>>Have a "Fun One" biggrin.gif
stratson
To Kayleigh 51
George Muir
Click to view attachment
to
Kayleigh and Sumac
lindamac
wub.gif Sending ye Luv oan yer burfdy ma wee dolls pal SUMAC yer a wee diamond camoan back tae GG & shine yer lovely nature oantae us awe hen camoan noo al shout ye a burfdy drink in cyberpub darl! wub.gif
stratson
To May 57 today,
witshisname
Many Happy Returns on yer big day, sjmac, macca.HAPPY BIRTHDAY
stratson
To sjmac and Macca,
Anne1
Click to view attachment laugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARION
George Muir
Happy Birthday to:

Marion, maureen1, bartom, Jockanesees, everett
and joemacdonald

Having said that, now–
Click to view attachment
Elma
A very Happy Birthday to you Marion. May you have improved health in the year to come and of course, much happiness with your family wub.gif
maryhillgal
A very happy birthday to everyone who is celebrating today. biggrin.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Marion biggrin.gif Also belated Happy Birthday to sjmac...biggrin.gif
witshisname
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Marion,I hope yer spoilt rotten today xx
stuarty
happy birthday Marion sorry a cant put you a nice pic up but am at my brothers's house and cant access my piccies have a ball and make the most of it huggles wub.gif
stuarty
oh and a happy birthday to all i missed last week and thoses today also enjoy wub.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Marion

jakka13
Many Happy returns Marion .Hope you are well .
stratson
To Marion[color="#FF00FF"][/color]
Elma
Stratson that's a beautiful picture and a lovely sentiment. Happy Birthday again Marion
maryhillgal
Have to agree with you Elma. That is a beautiful picture, as is the verse. So very true.
penny dainty
Sorry I missed your birthday Marion , hope you had a lovely dayClick to view attachment
lindamac
wub.gif Likewise Marion Iam sorry I missed your special day so belated Birthday greetings. wub.gif
tammy
Click to view attachmentHappy Belated Birthday wishes to Marion and Sumac. Hope you both had wonderful birthdays!!! Many happy returns and to anyone else I may have missed.
Angela Chick
Just wanna wish Happy Birthday to Mark he is 38 years young today biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Mark .... Iam sure Angela will spoil you rotten ...Enjoy ...all the best biggrin.gif
tammy
Happy 38th Birthday Mark! All the best to you pal! And many happy returns! Enjoy your pressies!!!! I know you will, I know what they are! LOL!Click to view attachment
tammy
I want to wish one of my favourite pals..Keelie a very happy 40th birthday a couple of days early! I'll be away for Rachel's 16th birthday and I know something special is being planned for Keelie's 40th! All the best to you girl! Enjoy your day and all the best to you! Lots of love and hugs!!Click to view attachment
Elma
Happy Birthday to Mark, hope he realizes what a lucky guy he is biggrin.gif
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY KEELIEClick to view attachment

From Anne & Neville
penny dainty
Happy 38th birthday to Mark and a happy 40th to Keelie, have a great day guysClick to view attachment
maryhillgal
Happy 40th Keelie. Life can begin for you now!! rolleyes.gif
karyn
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEELIE HAVE A GREAT 40TH XXX HIP HIP HORAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXX ORA BEST ORA TIME !!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
jakka13
Many ,Many Happy Returns Keelie .Hope you have a great one .
toerag
Happy birthday Keelie, and wishing you many many more! Have a great day! biggrin.gif
wee mags
happy birthday to Keelie and Mark,I hope you both have a very happy birthday today and many more wink.gif
George Muir
Happy Birthday to Keelie and Mark!

Click to view attachment

http://www.ilovewavs.com/Holidays/Bday/bday12.wav
Java
Happy Birthday Keelie

Hope yer surprise is great, have a fantastic day pal....biggrin.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Keelie,Many Happy Returns on yer big day
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.