Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
tammy
Happy 69th Birthday Gorbalsjim1! All the best to you and many happy returns.Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Many happy returns of the day to you gorbalsjimClick to view attachment
stratson
Gorbalsjim,Have a Great Day! Enjoy to the max.
stuarty
happy birthday gorbalsjim enjoy your day wink.gif
George Muir
Happy Birthday to Tumchie, ladykate, justboy, bloodyscot2
Click to view attachment
Elma
Sorry I'm so late with my birthday wishes tori but I haven't been on the boards for over a week, hope you had a wonderful day, we all miss you, come back soon.
betty2
Happy Birthday to Tumchie, bloodyscot2, justboy , and Ladykate an old friend who we havent heard from in a far too long a time. still here in glesca
Anne1
Click to view attachment laugh.gif laugh.gif A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TUMCHIE LADYKATE BLOODYSCOT2 JUSTBOY
penny dainty
4 birthdays today , happy birthday all and have a great day.Ladykate , Tumchie, bloodyscot2 and just boy cheersClick to view attachment
Elma
What a popular day, a Very Happy Birthday to Ladykate (long time no see), Tumchie, bloodyscot2 and justboy. Cheers to you all........... biggrin.gif
lindamac
Happy Birthday MissTClick to view attachment
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Archie all the best
stuarty
our dear archie passed away this febuary and he had a long illness with cancer he faught the good fight and his birthday is no more but a wee prayer i give you archie miller gone but not forgotten
keelie gal
Sorry i didnt know
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPY 68TH BIRTHDAY WEE MAGSClick to view attachment
penny dainty
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear wee Mags
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu. laugh.gif

Happy birthday to my Mum as well todayClick to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday wee mags enjoy the day
George Muir
Happy Birthday Mags! wink.gif
Click to view attachment
http://www.ilovewavs.com/Holidays/Bday/bday10.wav
glasgow lass
have a very happy birthday wee mags biggrin.gif
toerag
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Mags and many many more! cheers
Happy birthday to all the others celebrating the day as well!
tammy
Happy Birthday to Wee Mags! Best wishes for a wonderful day!Click to view attachment
witshisname
Many Happy Returns Wee Mags.
jakka13
Many Many Happy Returns Wee Mags ,Hope you had a great one .To all the other pals I've missed I wish you all the best .Just not getting one the boards everyday .CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU
Isobel
All the best Mags, hope you are having a great day.Did the yank get you something special?
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Wee Mags,

hope you a had a great day,
annie laurie
Hope this comes through this time Mags Awe the best for many more Birthdays to come
Elma
Happy Happy Birthday Mags, hope you have a wonderful day. Did Mike give you breakfast in bed, you deserve it. wub.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday to all who are celebrating today especially Wee Mags hope the yank is good to you biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Wee Mags hope ye have a great day and ye get spoiled rotten wub.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Mags

betty2
Happy birthday to all

And to my special friend Mags A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

canny dae the caird stuff but from my heart I say
all good wishes on this youre special day
so have a ball my very dear friend
an get oot oan the toon an spend spend spend

lots of luv n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,s

still here in glesca
Lennox
Happy Birthday

Wee Mags, I hope you have a great one , and enjoyit !
stuarty
shamus fleamark and maggiemuff sorry a missed you out as it is your birthday also
stratson
Hello Mags, Hope your Birthday is Great. the Best there is!
wee mags
thank you all for the good wishes ,we are going to have a cookout on Sunday thats when the gang can get together wink.gif this was me 67 yrs ago today biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
whit a wee angel mags smile.gif
betty2
mags would huv recognised yi onywherr

A LOVELY BABY[color="#FF0000"][/color]
betty2
STILL WORKIN OAN THE COLOUR THING wink.gif
Elma
It's true Mags, I don't think you've changed! I am so sorry to hear of your friend Ena's passing, as others have said, take comfort that you saw her so recently and you and she enjoyed a laugh together
stratson
Lovely wee girl you were, your mammy kept ye nice!

Was that photo taken in Jerome's mags? biggrin.gif
wee mags
yes it was stratson, but than again didnt everyone get their photos taken there ? and I just got that photo when I went to see my older sister,it seems that my oldest brother carried it with him all through his life,, and when he died they found it in his wallet,she also gave me one of when I was six months old biggrin.gif
stuarty
whom ever this trace is she dont or he dont want anybody to forget there birthday well trace [font="Courier New"][/font][color="#FF00FF"][/color] happpy birthday
witshisname
Many Happy Returns HUDGY
Elma
Happy Birthday Hudggy, hope it's a great one. We are missing your interesting posts, how about coming back again soon... biggrin.gif
George Muir
Hudgy, all the best on your birthday
Click to view attachment
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDGYClick to view attachment
lindamac
laugh.gifh appy birthday cheers tae ye hudgy have a braw day! biggrin.gif
stratson
Have a Good One Hudgy.
penny dainty
Have a great birthday HudgyClick to view attachment
penny dainty
Many happies Jakka, have a great dayClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.