Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday Davyab44,wishing you all the best on your special day,You are missed. smile.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Davy!Click to view attachment
tammy
Happy Birthday Silvermoondust. What a great name, very dreamy. Many happy returns.Click to view attachment
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Davy hope you have a great day biggrin.gif
davyab44
Thank you all for kind your wishes....Shari and I are just fine
stuarty
aww davy and shari a hope your move goes well and when you get settled please come back pretty please you are a very kind man and a gentleman miss you a lot we all do hurry back wub.gif
tammy
Happy 40th Birthday Claudio! Enjoy!Click to view attachment
lindamac
Happy 40th To Claudio Also many happy belated birthday greetings to DavyB44 & every good thought & wish is sent your ways Shari & Dave from Lindamac take care GGGems. biggrin.gif
witshisname
Many Happy Returns Claudio Happy 40th.
wee mags
happy birthday to Davy ,Claudia nad to anyone I may have missed
and to Mikes Aunt Josephine A Happy 100th Birthday to you wub.gif
stuarty
happy birthday claudio and wow mikes aunt josephine 100 good on ya girl wub.gif
stratson
Happy Birthday Claudio!

To mags Aunt Josephine, Hearty Congratulations on Your 100 th. Birthday.
George Muir
Click to view attachment Happy Birthday Tarheels! Click to view attachment
Java
Happy Birthday Tarheels/Reilly

Wee snowball or three behind the bar for ye.....may ye have many, many more pal...birthdays and snowballs...laugh.gif
Avril
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARHEELS

HAVE A SNOWBALL (OR TWO) ON ME laugh.gif

CHEERS!!! biggrin.gif
stratson
Have a Smashing Birthday Tarheels.
Anne1
rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARHEELS
witshisname
Many Happy Returns Tarheels,Hope you have a great Day smile.gif
george.g
Hi Dave,this is your old pal in vancouver.sorry I missed your birthday.hope you and shari are well.sharon and I just got back from a week in toronto,sudbury and niagra .please contact me if you still have my e-mail.george.g
penny dainty
Rielly it was your birthday and I missed it, hope it was a great day .Happy belated birthday.Click to view attachment
Lennox
Tarheels So sorry I mised your birthday, 'cmon over to the pub I'll buy you a Cask & Cream , wis it no me who got you started on that ?

To every one who had a birthday and I missed it sorry , but I hope it was a good one .
penny dainty
Happy birthday petalpeeps and torridonClick to view attachment
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday torridon,& petalpeeps. Wishing you both all the best on your big day.
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Tarheels, [sorry I am late }
Hope it was your Best Birthday Yet,

Cheers
Java
Happy Birthday Petalpeeps...biggrin.gif....that's a lovely name ye picked...
stratson
Hope you are having a great day PETALPEEPS.
stratson
Torridon, Many Happy Returns Of The Day!
witshisname
Have a wonderful birthday Tori.
witshisname
Happy Birthday Handbag,Many Happy Returns
George Muir
Happy Birthday to petalpeeps and torridon smile.gif

Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Happy birthday vgourly have a great dayClick to view attachment
jakka13
Tori ,my pet ,Hope you can come on line today and read the well wishes sent your way.Many ,many happy returns .Looking forward every day till you come into Betty's and entertain us .La la te da ,that's me singing the birthday song .I've said it on here before ,someone has to sing to you on your birthday because it;s the most special day of your life .
petalpeeps
thankyou all so much for your birthday messages,what a lovely surprise.( bye the way java ,petalpeeps is actually a special wee name i call my youngest daughter ,so i stole it really.) bye
Java
Happy Birthday Tori...biggrin.gif
Avril
THINKING OF YOU TODAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY TORI
PUT YOUR FEET UP, RELAX AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME XXX

stratson
Hi Tori. HAVE A GREAT DAY. ENJOY !
Anne1
rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORI
tammy
Happy Birthday Tori! All the best pal!Click to view attachment
tammy
Happy Birthday Handbag! Click to view attachment
tammy
Happy belated birthday Tarheels and Petalpeeps! Hope you both had good birthdays!Click to view attachment
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Tori hope you have a great day biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
betty2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORI[size="7"][/size]

still here in glesca
George Muir
Tori - best wishes to you both - Handbag

Click to view attachment
http://www.ilovewavs.com/Holidays/Bday/bday10.wav
stratson
Handbag,
Lennox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !,

Tori I almost missed your day I hope it was a good one
Catherine
Happy Birthday Tori.......Hope yer havin a great time pet and get back soon biggrin.gif

Happy Belated Birthday to Petalpeeps and Tarheels and Handbag, hope ye's all had fun biggrin.gif
lindamac
wub.gif So Sorry I missed yer special birthday Tarheels yer such a good hearted fella tae matey do hope you had a great day pal. cheers & Birthday Greetings tae ye tae petalpeeps & you too Handbag have a rerr terr eh
lindamac
wub.gif Lotsa Huggs & bestest wishes for yer birthday dear Tori hope ye get back tae us awe wanna these days eh china cheers dolls biggrin.gif
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Tori hope you are back on the boards soon you are truly missed wub.gif
stuarty
happy birthday tori have a great one
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.