Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Marion Niven Dougan
Oh Ria a forgoat yer birthday, am sorry hen. I am glad you are feeling better. Enjoyed oor we chat oan the phone, keep well my friend
Avril
Gemini, I'm so sorry to hear that you have been ill and in hospital. I hope that you are well on the mend by now. Just don't overdo it! One day at a time! XXX
stratson
Oh Gemini, what a thing to happen. So glad you are on the mend. Stay well, sounds like you are happy to be home. Blessx
stratson
To Chinscot and Annepat,
Gemini
Happy Birthday to all celebrating this month, and Thank You Stratson and Georgia for your kind thoughts.
lindamac
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday to all whom celebrate their birthday this month & well done Gemini that you pulled through that slight stroke too yer obviously a strong willed GGGem mate,My mum had the same thing happen a week before xmas past & has came around & responding well to physyo etc so Good oan Ya Gemini & God Bless ye always Awe GGGems wub.gif
stuarty
happy birthda jimmyd and clprice
leeninaus
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY D !! WISH I WAS STILL IN AUS TO CELEBRATE YOU ! BUT MANY MANY MORE MY DEAR FRIEND XXXXX
George Muir
Happy Birthday Jimmy biggrin.gif

penny dainty
Happy birthday Jimmy, have a wonderful day
lindamac
Happy Birthday Dear Jimmyd May ye enjoy a great day as well as awe year through!

BURFDY HUGGLES
[/color]

biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Dear Jimmyd May ye enjoy a great day as well as awe year through!.........SEE YER THAT GREAT AVE SAID IT TWICE PAL!CHEERS OAN YER BURFDY PAL

BURFDY HUGGLES
[color="#FF0000"]
Elma
Many Many Happy Returns Jimmy, hope you have a wonderful year ahead. Keep posting, love your comments smile.gif wub.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Jimmy
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY DClick to view attachment
stratson
Many Happy Returns Of The Day Jimmyd and Many Mayy More In Good Health.
jimmyd
Thanks Guys ,it's nice to have such lovely friends wub.gif wub.gif
glasgow lass
jimmy, i hope you have a very happy birthday - - Lass wub.gif biggrin.gif
Gemini
[color="#FF00FF"][/color]HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JIMMY( SORRY I MISSED IT) AND MANY MANY MORE.
Lennox
Jimmyd , I don't have any nice fancy photo to post , but it comes from the heart , best wishes and I hope you have a great day.

Enjoy Lennox
toerag
Hi Jimmy, wishing you awe the best on yer birthday! & many many more, Cheers!
betty2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMYD[size="3"][/size][color="#00FF00"][/color]

better late rnan never
Angela Chick
Sorry i missed your Birthday Jimmyd hope you had a great day. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
stuarty
happy birthday to kerryblue enjoy the day

happy birthday to kerryblue enjoy the day
penny dainty
Kerryblue, I like your name it's got a ring to it smile.gif Happy birthday
betty2
Happy birthday kerryblue have a great day it is a nice name a bit quirksome like yous pennydainty wis that no a sweetie?

still here in glesca
stratson
To kerryblue, have a wonderful day.
Melody
Happy birthday to all who celebrate a birthday today. Sorry Jimmy a huge belated birthday wish for ma bestest pal. laugh.gif Love ye.
stuarty
happy birthday weecal and the other person sorry thats how bad my memory is the day laugh.gif please enlarge the pic to see how pretty it is
stratson
To weecal and mags1962,
Java
Happy Birthday Norrie....hope ye have a great day....biggrin.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Norrie.
betty2
Happy burtyday Norrie have a fun day rolleyes.gif

still here in glesca
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORRIE
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Oor Wullie all the very best to you biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Many happy returns of the day oor wuillie
stuarty
happy birthday OOR WILLIE
George Muir
lindamac
HAPPY QUACKYFUNTIME BIRTHDAY GGGEMS BORN TODAY MAY YOUR CELEBRATIONS DELIGHT YOU WHATEVER YOU ALL DO CHEERS THIS IS YOUR YEAR TO PLAY MORE & BE HAPPY! laugh.gif[/size][/color]---------------------------------------------------bY THE WAY GGGEMS............................[size="3"]A KERRY BLUE IS A TYPE OF DOG BREED IN CASE YER INTERESTED HAHAHAHA[color="#0000FF"]
stratson
Tae "OOR WULLIE",>>>aw ra best fur yer burfday!
Anne1
Click to view attachmentlaugh.gif laugh.gif

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOR WULLIE
Avril
biggrin.gif 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOR WULLIE'
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! biggrin.gif

witshisname
Happy Birthday OOR WULLIE,hope ye have a Great Day.
Elma
Happy Birthday Oor Wullie, may the fun last all year

Sorry I can't do the wee pictures............ huh.gif
Java
Happy Birthday other oorwullie...biggrin.gif
glasgow lass
biggrin.gif hope yi have a very happy birthday,,,,,,,,Oor Wullie.
stuarty
happy birthday BARBARA53 enjoy girl
Java
Happy Birthday Barbara biggrin.gif
stratson
To Barbabra.
witshisname
Happy Birthday Barbara,Have a great Day
tammy
Happy Birthday Barbara..enjoy your day!Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.