Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
penny dainty
Happy Birthday Glenafton and bigell , hope the day was fun.
tammy
Click to view attachmentHappy Belated birthday Glen! Hope it was a good one!
Anne1
Click to view attachmentlaugh.gif laugh.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE HEN
stratson
To Maggie hen>>>>>>>>>>>
Java
Happy Birthday Jan Williams and Maggie Hen....hope ye both have a great day...biggrin.gif
stuarty
happybirthday ross enjoy your first drink a hope you dont get to drunk as it can go to your head fast a can see you being a camera man myself its a real ale club ha ha wub.gif 2 weeks ago and a happybirthday to maggie hen and everyone a missed due to my circumstances in the last few weeks
George Muir
stuarty
happy birthdy to the 3 peep with birthdays and glasgow girrilla here wan for you ok
Elma
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear RON
Happy Birthday to you..........

Hope you have a good one tongue.gif
Java
Click to view attachment
Wishing you a very happy birthday Ron.....biggrin.gif
stratson
To Rond, hope your day is a Fun Day, and Many Many More!
Anne1
Click to view attachment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON D
Avril
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

RonD
Wow , thank you all! Today I am 59 and holding!!!!! I must make a trip back to Bellshill hospital, I'm SURE there's shrine there in my honour!!! cool.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday Ron.......Have a great day biggrin.gif

Belated Best Wishes to all the Birthdays I've missed here, hope you all had a good one biggrin.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday RonD
Catherine
Happy Birthday Rosiedee....Have a great day biggrin.gif
toerag
Cheers and happy birthday to Ron hope you have a great day! Also Happy Birthday to Rosie d
stuarty
oh happy birthday boss ron d ha ha laugh.gif
George Muir
stuarty
sorry rosiedee a missed you out unintentional as anever read the birthdy names a just seen the topic up happy bd
stuarty
happy birthday valleybouy and iona enjoy the day
Anne1
Click to view attachment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALLEYBOY 38[ALFIE]
lindamac
biggrin.gif My very best well wishes to oor pub boss Mr Ron D,May all your year from begining to end, be filled with the joy dear good friend, Know well wishes & your heartfelt hopes fulfilled & most of all May you recieve upon this here great day A very Happy & Special Birthday oor Mr Ron D![/color][size="4"][/size]
Elma
Happy Birthday valleyboy, enjoy every minute........... biggrin.gif
stratson
To Valleyboy.
glasgow lass
happy birthday valleyboy38 - - - stay sober as a judge eh. laugh.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday Valleyboy, have a great day biggrin.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Valleyboy biggrin.gif
valleyboy38
thanks a bundle gang youve made my day im staying on the IRN BRU saving the wee bevvy fur the night lol
stuarty
valleybohy click on my card it moves just want you to enjoy the full benefit in that ha ha
George Muir
stuarty
happy birthday gemini a beter say it twice as the twins might argue ha ha happy birthday gemini
lindamac
Birthday Greetings & all Best wishes for your Birthday Gemini
Elma
Happy Birthday Gemini, hope you have a great year ahead. And remember Ria, diamonds are still a girl's best friend!!! biggrin.gif wub.gif
George Muir

Happy Birthday Ria smile.gif
stratson
Have a Wonderful Day Gemini!
Anne1
Click to view attachment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI
Java
Happy Birthday Gemini....biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
Catherine
Happy Birthday Ria, Hope yer havin a brilliant day biggrin.gif
Avril
biggrin.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMINI biggrin.gif

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

tammy
Happy Belated birthday wishes to Ron D, Valleyboy and Gemini! I hope you all had a great birthday and all your birthday wishs came true!Click to view attachment
tammy
Happy 66th birthday Scottish maid and Happy 28th to Robert McK! Enjoy yourselves today! All the best, many happy returns to you both.Click to view attachment
tammy
Happy Birthday to my Father In-Law "Chinscot"! Hope you're enjoying your time in Toronto!Click to view attachment
tammy
Happy Birthdy AnnePat! Enjoy your day!Click to view attachment
penny dainty
Many happy returns of the day to the birthday people wub.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Chinscot and Annepat....biggrin.gif
Gemini
I want to thank you all for the wonderful b.day wishes and beautiful cards that were sent to me, sorry I am late in getting back to you but I had a little to do with something they called a slight stroke, and after spending four days in the hospital my younger daughter took me home with her for a week so I am now feeling great back home in my own wee hoose and taking care of buisiness once more. What great people you all are. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Ria........
stuarty
happy birthday chinscot and annepat
witshisname
Happy Birthday Chinscot & annepat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.