Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Catherine
Happy Birthday Whyteinch and Lisaann, Hope ye's have a rerrterr biggrin.gif
anne
Happy birthday to whyteinch and Lisaanne, Lisaanne I can't get an e-mail through to you, it comes back saying it can't be delivered, any ideas about this...

Anne Perth Aussieland cool.gif
wee mags
Happy birthday Kas I hope you have a nice day ,and lots more wink.gif
Teeny
Happy Birthday Karen

Have a great one my friend wub.gif
hubert
Happy birthday to all who are having one this month, Whiteinch you are two months younger than me I see, and came from near my home toon Clydebank!
anne
G'day Karen, hope you have a lovely birthday and did you get my card? If you did I hope you liked it.

Kayleigh
Happy birthday to Whyteinch, Lisaann and Kas, hope you all get what you wish for. wink.gif
jimmyd
Happy Birthday to Whyteinch,Karen and Lissann,hope you all have a lovely day. biggrin.gif
wife_of_sjmac
kas,

sending special birthday wishes, enjoy yourself whatever you do.
Thats this birthday wish for you.

Jean. rolleyes.gif
Catherine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAS!!!! Have a terrific day and enjoy enjoy biggrin.gif
Marg
Happy Birthday Karen ....... all the best on this your special Day your pal wink.gif
kas
Happy Birthday Teeny you'r ea doll! Enjoy your day..eat lots of cake & have fun. I think it's already the "28th" in oz.

ps thanks everyone for my b-day wishes I had a great one!
Catherine
Ah thoat it wis Teeny's comin up Kas but ah didnae see it in the calendar?
Have a great HAPPY BIRTHDAY Teeny, enjoy enjoy biggrin.gif
jimmyd
have a real great day Teeny happy birthday cool.gif
Tumchie
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Karen, Kaz and Teeny - and anyone else I may have missed..
Happy birthday to you!!
Marg
To my special wee teeny with the lovely singing voice I wish you all the best on this your special day ........... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAL
smile.gif
sjmac
Teeny Teeny Teeny,

A great big birthday wish for the best wee singer in toon.

What a girl, bubbly,friendly and down to earth.

keep up the fun.

Jean and Stuart. biggrin.gif
Teeny
Hi !!

Thanks to one and all for your special birthday wishes.

Teeny
Marg
Happy Birthday wee sammy ........... open the bar drinks are on you today........ wish you all the best!! smile.gif
Teeny
Happy Birthday wee Sammy ... 'n make mine's a double laugh.gif
wife_of_sjmac
Sammy happy birthday hope you have a good one,an ahl hiv a wee raspberry vodka cruiser cheers pal.
albaliz
Happy happy birthday Sammy. While your'e there I'll have a wee white wine. Ta much. Hope you have a great day.
I've not been able to get on much lately, so to all those who had a birthday recently, aw the best tae ye. May you all have a great year. wink.gif
leeninaus
"A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY" wee sammy !! and many more to come !! I needed an excuse for a wee dram tonight wink.gif so here's to your HEALTH !!!!
Catherine
Happy Birthday Sammy...Have a lovely day biggrin.gif
wee mags
Happy birthday Sammy and if you make it tae the wee meet the drinks on me !!hiv a good wan!!!!!
Scotia69
Happy Birthday Sammy and to those I missed in January belated ones.
A wee song my grandchildren sing .
Happy birthday to you
Squashed tomato and stew,
Bread and butter in the gutter
Happy birthday to yoooooooooooo biggrin.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday August 26 Hope you have a good day.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Sister
Happy birthday to you.

Lots of love from B & M
laugh.gif
Marg
Happy Birthday August 26 !!! Hope you have a lovely day and have a lovely weekend.
wee mags
Happy Birthday August26!!!enjoy your day and may you have many more
Teeny
Happy Birthday August 26 - have a great 'un !!
jessiemac
Happy birthday to you & many more La la la la la August 26
wee mags
Happy Birthday Albaliz biggrin.gif
anne
Happy Birthday. Albaliz, hope you have a great day..

betty2
Many happy returns albaliz have a great day biggrin.gif
Catherine
Happy Belated Birthday Wishes August26, hope you had a lovely day....and Happy Birthday to yersel Albaliz....Go get that pension hen an spend spend spend biggrin.gif
david lowson
Happy birthday to Kate Roberts.
David in Oz.
wee mags
Happy birthday Kate ,I wish you many more biggrin.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday Kate, Have a great day biggrin.gif
Marg
Happy Birthday Kate,I wish you all the best.
Teeny
Happy Birthday Kate, have a lovely day !!
anne
Kate Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Kate, Happy birthday to you......

leeninaus
All the very best Kate & many more "Happy Birthday's" to celebrate wink.gif
Isobel
Many happy returns o the day Kate. Have a good one.
kas
Happy belated B-day Kate. Here's to a wondeful new year in your life. Happy b-day Zac...& the same goes to anyone I've missed! have fun blowing out the candles!
Scotia69
Many thanks to all you lovely folk for the birthday wishes. I had a brilliant day swanning round the countryside and a lovely pub lunch. Got home with only 30 minutes to spare before going for a family dinner.Went to bed worn out but happy. Thank you again you really are wonderful people. God bless. wub.gif
Isobel
Happy birthday to Kas. Hope its a good one .
wee mags
Hi Jessie Happy birthday ,may your day be filled with friends and laughter biggrin.gif
isa
happy happy birthday to all whose birthday it is this month, yes, it seems many great people were born in february, hint hint, nudge nudge....feb 25th,lol
Marg
smile.gif Happy Birthday Jessie, all the best!
Teeny
Very special Birthday wishes for the hottest gal in toon !!

Happy Birthday Jessiemac ... I hope you're day is filled with lots of love, fun and laughter to reflect the wonderful person that you are ...

Lots of Love - Teeny wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.