Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday Cas,Many Happy Returns.
witshisname
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGIA,HOPE YE HAVE A GREAT DAY.
stuarty
HAPPY 59TH BIRTHDAY have a fantastic dayGEORGIA
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Georgia hope you have a great day with the great sunshine :D

Click to view attachment
Tori G
Happy Birthday Georgia
Avril
biggrin.gif Thank you so much, Anne, Jakka, George, Isobel, Toerag, Lindamac, Ems, Stratson, Marina, Bob, Stuarty, Angela, Martin (GG) and Tori for your lovely birthday wishes to me. I feel quite overwhelmed and highly complimented that all of you took the time to write me a special message.

I have had a wonderful time. Last night Jim took me out to a Mexican restaurant. Today Jim and all the family took me out for Sunday lunch and I was presented with a lovely birthday cake after the meal. I also got lots and lots of beautiful presents. I know I am a very lucky lady. I really do appreciate having such a wonderful family and great friends like all of you. biggrin.gif

Thank you all once more

XXXXXXLots of Love Always to all of you XXXXXX
Lennox
Georgia, Sorry it's late
Happy Birthday to you, Hope it was a good one.
Avril
Thank you so much Lennox, it was a great one!!! I'm still recovering huh.gif wub.gif Ha! Ha! XXX
Catherine
Happy Belated Birthday wishes Georgia and Cas biggrin.gif

Sounds as if you had a great one Georgia biggrin.gif
Avril
Thank you Catherine, everyone's been so lovely...ah've jist aboot recovered noo!!! wub.gif laugh.gif XXX
Java
Happy Birthday Thomas biggrin.gif
stratson
Many Happy Returns of the Day Thomas, many mor in Good Health.
Anne1
Click to view attachment laugh.gif laugh.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMASClick to view attachment
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Thomas your catching up with me biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Thomas all the best biggrin.gif
George Muir
smile.gif Happy Birthday Thomas smile.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday Thomas.....have a great day biggrin.gif

{wherr the hell are ye onyway? Ye'v no been on in ages biggrin.gif }
Elma
Happy Birthday Thomas
Lennox
Thomas ,
Happy Birth day, were have you been hidin...
stuarty
happy birthday thomas
George Muir
Happy Birthday to all four members!
Anne1
whats happened to the other birthday posts today i posted to all 4 people and now its gone
Java
Hope you have a great day Ems....biggrin.gif

Anne1
Click to view attachmenthappy birthday ems
Anne1
SORRY ABOUT FOLKS DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERETHOUGHT i hAD cANCELEDONE
stratson
Dear ems, Have a Wonderful Day!
witshisname
Wishing You A very Happy Birthday ems. smile.gif
Isobel
Have a great day Ems.Happy Birthday ,and many many more.
Lennox
Happy Birthday, EMS
I hope you have a great day , Birthday and Easter, what a great week-end. biggrin.gif
stuarty
happy 21again ems enjoy the day wub.gif
Gemini
smile.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMS HAVE A GREAT DAY
lindamac
biggrin.gif wub.gif Much Love & Kisses for your Birthday Dear Elma Have a Happy Birthday Friend
George Muir

Happy Birthday Lassie

http://www.ilovewavs.com/Holidays/Bday/bday10.wav
Avril
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMS,
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
XXXXXX

Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Ems have a wonderful day biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
toerag
Happy birthday Elma, hope you enjoyed your special day!
Elma
Thank you all for your good wishes and all the lovely wee pictures that went with them. I had a busy day, had to work in the afternoon but my daughter took me out for dinner this evening, just back in fact. Feeling the effect of a wee bit too much wine but it was worth it!!!
Thanks again, Elma

P.S. Ignore the age it said on here, I'm really only 42, haha laugh.gif
lindamac
sad.gif sad.gif Iam so dissapointed I have tried all I know how to,in order to view this site yet cannot see it .Iam sad about that since the topic itself matters to me& I would like to both view it & comment upon it,can anyone help or assist or even send it to me so I get a chance to view it as it keeps stuttering stopin & seems to stop completely after the 1st line of lyrics to what I interpret as one of the best songs of Willie Nelsons which I have Loved for as long as I can remember so all of this link is important to me Help me someone please.Thankyou in advance.I await your help with appreciations thanks.
lindamac
wacko.gif blink.gif Sorry Burfdy Gangs I Must have Too Much Liquer in Ma Easter Eggs cos have Posted this Wrongfully In Burfdys stead o With Glasgow Lost Topic Oopsadaisys,Mibees some Merr Gabby wattwer N al Get It sorted eh?
Anne1
laugh.gif laugh.gifClick to view attachment HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERTRUDE
George Muir
Happy Birthday
Gertrude

jakka13
Don't know you Gertrude but I hope you have a good one .Ems ,sorry I missed your special day I was away for a few days .Many Happy Returns ,
lindamac
wub.gif Birthday Huggs Gertrude Iam sorry you have lost your beloved dog recently & I wish you all Happiness for when your new puppys birthday arrives to Take care & be happy on both your Birthdays Mate cheers! biggrin.gif
stratson
Gertrude,,,,,,,,Wherever you are, Happy Birthday.
stuarty
happy bd gerty laugh.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Wee Sue!
tammy
Happy Belated Birthday EMS! Sorry I missed it. Hope you had a special day. wub.gif
Elma
Thanks Tammy wub.gif

(you giving me the boot haha laugh.gif )
tammy
Sorry EMS, I couldn't see what photo was going to come up..I'm on the older computer. LOL! But, quite fashionable don't you think. Maybe more of a Westcoast accessory though. Anyways, hope you had a great day! laugh.gif
Elma
No bother Tammy, I left my wellies in PoCo!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.