Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Heather
Happy Birthday Catherine.
tammy
Happy Birthday Gerry! smile.gif
Elma
Here's tae ye Catherine, have a wee splash on me....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - AND MANY MORE
stratson
To Gerry 47 today.
Many Happy Returns of The Day.
Anne1
Happy Birthday Gerry biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
marina
happy birthday catherine im so sorry im late xxxx
Catherine
Happy Birthday Gerry, have a great day biggrin.gif

I've jist came back from school therr...the frozen North is all around!
Bletherin away an tellin aw ma pals up there about me gettin flooers, champers, teddyberrs an balloons aw day yesterday for ma Birthday.....anna singin choir, from ALL around the world !
They aw looked at me as if ah wis daft until ah explained laugh.gif

Once again, thanks so much guys, ahv ferr enjoyed ma Birthday and lookin forward to the year ahead......ah think this is the year ahm gaunni win the Lottery, ah kin kinda feel it...abit....y'no.
Chookie
Now how did Ah manage tae no' know it wis that lassie's birthday d'ye think? Kept thinkin' a' day....January 29th, January 29th....whit's speshul aboot the day? An' here it wis really speshul. Glad you had such a great day Catherine. Here hiv anurra wan jist fae me the day....OK hen? Catcha later.
stratson
To Wee Sammy 52 today.

Many Happy Returns of The Day.
Chookie
Happy Birthday Wee Sammy....Rover sez ye cin hiv wan o' his biscuits the day!
Elma
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE SAMMY
jakka13
Many happy returns WEE SAMMY .Ur ye hivin a wee perty wi Rover ?
wee mags
Happy Birthday tae the original dog lover oor ain wee Sammy wink.gif a hope your taking good care of the dug
George Muir
Happy Birthday Sammy, come oan we'll drink tae that.
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Sammy, Hope you shared with rover as well, Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Sammy.... biggrin.gif
Anne1
Happy Birthday Tammy cannae dae attachments yet tongue.gif tongue.gif
Anne1
Happy Birthday Sammy no Tammy tongue.gif tongue.gif
Melody
Nae dug hoose fur you the day Sammy smile.gif Happy Birthday Sammy all the best on your birthday. You always make me smile thanks pal. smile.gif
Lennox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY , WEE SAMMY
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Wee Sammy all the best biggrin.gif
marina
happy birthday wee sammy hiv wan oan me x
tammy
cool.gif Happy Birthday Wee Sammy! cool.gif I hope you had a grand day! (sorry I'm at work and don't have access to any cool photos).
stuarty
happy birthday WEE SAMMY A WEE TIPPLE FOR YOU AND HAPPY DAYS
witshisname
Happy Birthday wee sammy,Many happy returns biggrin.gif
lindamac
wub.gif Just want to take a wee minute to aknowledge My dear son has turned 21 today as I ponder back to the memorys of his miracle birth as he was a twin & I lost his twin within 10wks of the pregnancy & they told me I was no longer pregnant yet still my son was growing inside & was born 30weeks later so he is my 21 yr old miracle Son,Happy Birthday to my Beloved son Steven Mammy Loves Ya wub.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday Sammy....Hope yer havin a GREAT day biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Steven biggrin.gif
wee sammy
Thanks everyone for the Birthday messages you are a fine bunch of people Rover said hi biggrin.gif
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Steven hope you have a Great Year,
biggrin.gif
Java
Happy 21st Birthday Steven... biggrin.gif

Hope ye have a great lunch wi yer mammy...

(mind when we wur 21 we goat the key tae the door...these days they get the whole hoose.... laugh.gif )
Anne1
Happy 21st Birthday Steven biggrin.gif biggrin.gif cannae send you flowers as am new at this.
stratson
Hi Steven,,,,,,,,,Enjoy your Birthday!
This one is "SPECIAL" 21st, get the Key of the Door.
tammy
Happy 21st Steven! Enjoy your day pal! smile.gif
tammy
Happy 19th birthday Timland! Have a great time!
George Muir
Happy Birthday Steven
lindamac
biggrin.gif Thanks a heap folks ,Steven`s ever so touched that ma GGGems would even care & he says a huge thankyou too & he had a nice roast lunch with me which we baith enjoyed along with a couple of Lemon/lime Bitters haha we also enjoyed the restraunt at night time where he along with 10 friends had an enjoyable meal n a few drinkies,he is so happy with his presents tae so sees you all as an added pressie furr um so thanks all frae Him & ta frae me GGGems Cheers wub.gif
stratson
To Finleybobs 43
stuarty
happy bithday FINLEYBOB wink.gif
stuarty
stuarty
stuarty
happy birthday findleybob enjoy whats left of the day laugh.gif
stratson
Have a Wonderful Day Quester.
stuarty
happybirthday quester laugh.gif
lindamac
biggrin.gif Birthday wishes quester biggrin.gif
tammy
Belated birthday wishes Quester. Hope it was a good one.
tammy
Happy Birthday Matty and Peter! Hope you both have great birthdays! All the best.
stratson
To Matty and Peter,
stuarty
happy birthday matty and peter enjoy
stuarty
stuarty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.