Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
stratson
REMEMBER TAMMY, LIFE BEGINS AT 40,

"HAVE A BALL"

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.
Avril
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
LOTS OF LOVE
X X X X X X
marina
happy birthday tammy, i know your working so dont work too hard eh!

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear tammy
its great to have a friend like you xxxx
witshisname
Happy Birthday Tammy
stuarty
happy 40th not over the hill yet life begins at forty enjoy tammy
Catherine
Happy Birthday Tammy....hope yer havin a great day biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Elma
Sorry I missed your birthday Tammy, Hope you had a wonderful day biggrin.gif wub.gif
Java
A very happy birthday to Magsrose..... biggrin.gif
keelie gal
Happy birthday magrose all ra best
lindamac
biggrin.gif Burfdy Cheers tae ya Magsrose hen biggrin.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Mum(magsrose) biggrin.gif
Lennox
I just want to wish a happy birthday to everyone that I missed while I was without power, Tammy sorry I missed your day wub.gif
To Angela's mum Happy Birhday, and to anyone I missed, Happy Birthday....
stratson
Many Happy returns of the Day MAGSROSE

yOU SHARE YOUR BIRTHDAY with my brother RICHARD
WHO IS 76 TODAY

TO BOTH OF YOU'
stuarty
happy birthday magsrose 22three times over nice bein 22 eh laugh.gif
George Muir
Happy Birthday Magsrose!
Elma
Happy Birthday Magsrose, hope you had a wonderful day
tammy
Happy Belated Birthday Magsrose! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
tammy
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes. Unfortunately I wasn't able to view them until today. I did have to work, that day, but had the following 3 off. I was spoiled with some lovely gifts! But all your wishes have made my day!
jaybee
A belated thank you for your birthday messages. Only returned from Scotland yesterday.... I could have saved the air fare cause the wind was so strong all week, I could have been blown across the Atlantic free.... lol. Anyway despite the wind and rain, I had a lovely birthday in Glasgow.... Thanks again folks, Jaybee
Avril
biggrin.gif HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MAGSROSE, SORRY FOR THE BELATED WISHES. HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER AND GOT TOTALLY SPOILED WITH LOTS OF LOVELY PREZZIES biggrin.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Texasgirl!
stratson
To Texasgirl biggrin.gif
annie laurie
Belated Birthday wishes Magsrose, and all the other people I missed,
Hope you all had a good Day,
witshisname
Have a Very Happy Birthday Texasgirl,Many Happy Returns biggrin.gif smile.gif
Magsrose1
Hi everyone thankyou for all the lovely birthday wishes biggrin.gif
tammy
Happy Rabbie Burns Day to all! laugh.gif
tammy
Happy 68th Birthday to Whyteinch! Happy 63rd Birthday to Hughmac! Happy 39th birthday Lisaann! Hope you all have a wonderful birthday and enjoy celebrating!
stratson
To All Celebrating a Birthday and OOR RABBIE.
tammy
Happy Birthday Kas! Enjoy your day! biggrin.gif
toerag
Happy birthday to "oor Catherine" Hope you have a great day!! Sit down pit yer feet up and grab a good book!!! and enjoy a "wee splash"
jakka13
Many ,many happy returns to a very spechul lady .God love ye hen ,yer wan in a million .Hope we can get together before the move up north .
tammy
Sorry if I missed your birthday Catherine! I hope it was a special day for you pal. wub.gif Where you moving too?
Avril
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE
SIT BACK AND RELAX, LET THEM SPOIL YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
LOTS OF LOVE
XXXXXXXXXXX
Anne1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE, SORRY A CANNAE DAE IT FANCY LIKE THE REST AM JUST LEARNING, rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Catherine...wur ye feart tae put it oan the calendar?.. laugh.gif
lisaann1888
rolleyes.gif
Hello Dear Darlings...
Havenae been on in a while...Just got an email to pop in and say Hello! Happy Birthdays to you all...Just celebrated my own on Burn's day Here is Boston with My Wee Aunty Bella who was on the 15th, and My own Man who was on the 26th. Have not been in here so long...not sure if my aunty jessie or Cousin Karen are still popping in...if So, Happy Birthday Karen my love...Also on the 26th!
~lisaann*
Catherine
Thanks so much guys for all yer lovely wishes.....ahm havin a GREAT DAY laugh.gif
{Sure Java ahm in the calendar, whit ye talkin aboot? laugh.gif }

Lisaanne lovely to see ye, Happy Birthday to yourself and Kas and Teeny too. All the best.

Happy Belated Birthday Magirose, welcome to the Board.
Java
S'funny that, us two bein the same age.... laugh.gif laugh.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Catherine have a great day biggrin.gif

21 ye dont look a day ower 20 laugh.gif
George Muir
Happy Birthday Catherine, best wishes ! biggrin.gif

http://www.ilovewavs.com/Holidays/Bday/bday10.wav
stratson
Hiya Catherine,
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.
Lennox
Happy Birthday , Catherine Enjoy the day laugh.gif
keelie gal
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE XXX All ra best pal

love keelie wub.gif
witshisname
Have A Very Happy Birthday Catherine
Bob xoxoxox
Melody
Happy Birthday Catherine, hope you had a lovely day. smile.gif
wee sammy
Happy Birthday Catherine have a wee drink for yourself smile.gif
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Catherine Hope I am not late ?????????
witshisname
Hi Catherine, I just finished talkin wae stuarty and she would like to wish ye a very happy belly button birthday.
Catherine
You guys are aw dead clever oan this thingy, that's brill Bob and Stuarty.....kin ye no gie it a wee airbrush though laugh.gif

Thankyou so much everyone, ahm havin a great day the day...I played yer message George at lunchtime there wae the boys.

Max said how come the people singin urnae sayin yer name mum? an Jake said Max don't be silly, it's people that jist sing on other peoples computers, like there's four people live in here, so they don't know all our names. DUHHHH!

Ah couldnae move for laughin, the logic slipped right aff his tongue, he never batted an eyelid, an Max fell furrit annaw..he's like Aw.....Cool! laugh.gif
wee mags
well wid yae belive it its her birthday again
and tae think the day shes no hid wan pain
her boys have been nice the weathers no bad I hope its wan of the best birthday that you have had
HAPPY BIRTHDAY goomba
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.