Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
lindamac
laugh.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOR STUARTYS WEE DOLLS STEP NIECE HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD WEE ZAK ENCOURAGER TO ALL HAVE A GREAT & WONDERFULL LIFE biggrin.gif
stuarty
happy birthday to your boy stratson hope he has a nice day its yours the morra eh wub.gif
witshisname
Happy Birthday Stratson,Many Happy Returns xoxoxoxoxoxox
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Stratson .Hope you had a special day .
cheers Jakka
lindamac
wub.gif see a telt ye yer anither year younger Stratson yer skin is so pure and bonny hen oer here peoples faces age a heap but your skins cleopatras milky smooth bareley a line hen.. My wish furr ye is that you enjoy your birthday to the fullest ma freend and stay well n happy awe year roon cos yer a dear hearted Lady I care about cheers stratson . wub.gif
George Muir
Aw the best Stratson biggrin.gif
annie laurie
Many Happy Returns of the Day,
My Friend,
OXO
stuarty
happy birthday dear stratson 21again oops sorry 22 amean have a nice day lady of the garden wub.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Stratson, have a wonderful day........enjoy.. smile.gif smile.gif
Java
Very special wishes to a very special lady....
Melody
Happy Birthday Stratson and many happy returns of the day.
What a beautiful picture there. smile.gif Enjoy.
stratson
My Dear Friendss, G.G. Witsisname, jakka13, Lindamac. George Muir ,Annie Laurie, stuarty, ems, javamol, melody,

Thank You for this early morning joyous start to my birthday

Am indeed Blessed being surrounded by your good wishes
Avril
smile.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRATSON, I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. JUDGING BY THAT LOVELY PHOTO, YOU MUST BE JUST ABOUT TOUCHING 50 smile.gif
stratson
Och, see u Georgia, flattery gets ye everywhere, mind me tae buy ye a coffee when yer in Glasgow.Must be the way have sooked in ma jaws biggrin.gif
Seriously,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thank You.
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Stratson have a lovely day biggrin.gif
carmella

Many Happy Returns Stratsun- I hope you've had or having a lovely birthday. biggrin.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday Stratson, have a wonderful day and a BRILLAINT year ahead biggrin.gif
Cripes jist realised ah spellt brilliant wrang......must be me detoxin efter the holiday laugh.gif
lizeeloo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRATSON AND MANY MORE

witshisname
Have a very Happy Birthday coocaddens lassie,
Hope ye have a great day smile.gif biggrin.gif
stratson
Coocaddens Lassie. Hope you are having a Happy Birthday.
stratson
To,
Angela, Carmella, Catherine, Lizieloo.

Thank you , All of you have made this a memorable day. smile.gif
keelie gal
A very happy birthday stratson i wish you all the very best pal today and always xxxxxx

love keelie
Lennox
A Very Happy Birthday to yoyu Stratson, Sorry its late in the day for you ...... biggrin.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday Coocaddans lassie, hope yer havin a great day and sorry ah missed ye earlier therr biggrin.gif

Stratson jist read the shoutbox therr....ahv been bumped off the internet aw day, or the Board should a say....but ahm noticin there's a wee baby called Zak in yer life....CONGRATULATIONS pet
biggrin.gif
stratson
Thank you keelie and Lennox. biggrin.gif
Catherine, Zak is my third g/g/son born 3/1/'07.
tammy
Happy Belated birthday Stratson! I hope you had a wonderful day. Many happy returns throughout the year. Congratulations on the latest addition to your family. wub.gif
stratson
Thank You Tammy.
witshisname
Happy Birthday bandit-mania,Many happy returns smile.gif
stuarty
jaybee a very happy birthd wub.gif ay to you
George Muir
Many happy returns and . . .
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day jaybee,
Java
Happy Birthday Jaybee....Hope you have a great day
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Jaybee have a good one biggrin.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday Jaybee, have a great day biggrin.gif
sumac
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday, dear Jaybee,
Happy birthday to you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAYBEE!
Avril
Happy Birthday Jaybee, Hope you're having a great day!!
witshisname
Happy Birthday jaybee,Many happy returns on yer special day. smile.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Jaybee and anyone else I ight have missed recently. Hope you had a nice birthday. smile.gif
stuarty
happy birthday to catherine.s wee jake nine today
stratson
Hi Jake, hope you enjoyed Scotland!.

Have a FUN DAY TODAY, 9years old.
Catherine
Jist read this guys, thanks so much Stuarty and Stratson.....this should put a smile back oan his face at lunchtime...Ma boy's like his mum, jist no a mornin person an this mornin wis nae different, thank God fur School laugh.gif

He's off tae see the Raptors tonight {basketball team}, ahm the driver to an from as they're sittin jist aboot in the rafters an we aw know me wae heights laugh.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Jake! Enjoy the basketball game!
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Tammy have a good one. biggrin.gif

Woo woo big 40 catching up with me hen. laugh.gif
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Tammy hope you have a great day all the best pal xxxxxxx
Heather
Happy Birthday Tammy.

Hope you had a good one.
lindamac
biggrin.gif Burfdy Wishes Tammy cheers & hae a Braw Day hen biggrin.gif
toerag
Happy "big 40!" Tammy, hope you have a great day(did ye get the day aff work) Cheers! wink.gif happy birthday to all the ones ah've missed and wee Jake too!
George Muir
Happy Birthday Jake!
George Muir
Happy Birthday Tammy
annie laurie
Have a Good One Tammy,
Life begins now truly, and gets easier as well,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.