Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
tammy
Happy Birthday to all that I have missed this past week. Hope you had fantasic birthdays. Anne you look like you're having a great time in the spa with the "girl's"! wink.gif
wee mags
Happy bbirthday to all I missed as well ,also what happened to Allison? she has not been on for a while
stuarty
belated bellybutton birthday jim
tammy
Happy Birthday Carmella! Enjoy yourself!
Elma
Happy Happy Birthday Carmella

Hope you have a wonderful day - take time off to smell the flowers.......... wub.gif
lindamac
biggrin.gif Best wishes & cheery Birthday tae ye Carmella biggrin.gif
Java
Have A Very Happy Birthday Carmella

Hope you have a great day...
Avril
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMELLA
HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY
iancameron

Have a great day Carmella
iancameron

Have a great day Carmella
marina
a very happy birthday carmella, hope you have a lovely day x
stratson
Many Happy Returns Of The Day Carmella.

May You Have Many More In Good Health.
Kaz61
Happy Birthday Carmella sorry it's a bit plain compaired tae the others but ah cannae dae o' that fancy stuff cool.gif
Catherine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMELLA......Hope ye have a lovely day biggrin.gif

{Jist atween me an you....Kin you BALIEVE how plain Kaz's message is???? laugh.gif }

Yo Kaz lovely tae see ye pal!
wee mags
Happy Birthday Carmella biggrin.gif
as kaz said sorry I cannae even post a wee add on maself
jakka13
Many Happy Returns Carmella .All the best ,Cheers Jakka and from Boots .
stuarty
happy birthday and another fire sign have a fantastic time carmella
carmella
My thanks to each and every one of you. Even them that couldny dae wee animated thingies.....

Nice to see some wee teddies, somebody must have let slip that I love teddy bears, then again mibees no.

I had a great day, in fact, one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time. Met a nice person in Glasgow at Princes Square after I did a wee bit of shopping for pressies. Two glasses of pink Champers each, and a bottle of lovely white over a late lunch.

Just got back to Ayr five mins ago on the 6pm train which was, as ever, packed. Taxi back to house - feet killing me - several birthday cards, and some ecards. Just lovely.

Aw jings you know ma age noo !

Thanks to all of you. tongue.gif rolleyes.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Carmella hope you have had a lovely day biggrin.gif
Heather
Happy Birthday Carmella

It will be the icing on the cake if your team win tonight.
Melody
Wait for me.. Happy Birthday Carmella hope you had a lovely day. smile.gif
AlisonBaker
QUOTE (wee mags @ 4th Dec 2006, 09:28 PM)
Happy bbirthday to all I missed as well ,also what happened to Allison? she has not been on for a while

Im here Mags.long time no speak.huh?
carmella
Melody - this is for you.....

Might as well have been my birthday last week. I was in Ayr High Street, and then I heard fire engines. 4 of them complete with crew - well hawd me back - I went towards where they were gathered, just to have a wee look.

No fire but apparently there were some loose stones on one of the older buildings in the High Street. A member of the public had allerted the fire service.

All those firefighters in their gear standing around looking upwards, well I'm sorry but I couldn't get on with my shopping, as I just had to stand around - I wasn't looking at the buildings around me of course!
Catherine
So whit werr ye lookin at Carmella? mellow.gif

Ah wonder.......Heehawheehaw......done wae ma sleekit Frenchy accent laugh.gif
George Muir
Have a nice day Carmella
carmella
Some lovely wee animations on here - very nice folks and thanks once again for best wishes.

Heather - ma wee face was doon, because my team didn't do so well.

But, life goes on.... mellow.gif
wee mags
this is for Melody yae should have been at ma hoose on Wednesday night a big red fire truck wae a Santa and a few Firemen came tae ma door
,we had donated money to MD and the young men who are in charge send a Santa to your house it costs $10 for each child ,but well worth the looks on the weans faces ,but heres the kicker I knew one of them since he was a wee boy ,shouts out hey Mrs Amato how are you ?and gave me a big kiss on the cheek,I didnae think of getting a photo it awe happened too fast
stratson
To Lia, Hope you have a Happy Birthday. biggrin.gif x
witshisname
Have a very happy birthdday Lia biggrin.gif
witshisname
Hiya Hun ,sorry i have tae post this early,but as ye know i'll be up in the wild blue yonder.So i hope you have a terrific birthday,Many Happy Returns. biggrin.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Lia and Java too! tongue.gif Enjoy your birthdays!
stuarty
happy belly button birthday oor java enjoy and dont jump on the reindeer on a sugar rush
lindamac
Aye Go oan and dae jist that oor Java ye cin dae anything the day & get away with it cos it`s yer Happy Birthday Java so take a runny & jump oan & ride awe fur yer wurth Tae the NorthPole & come back & tell us whit Santas giving us awe furr christmas hen haha laugh.gif Lotsa Lotsa Love tae Ye OOr Java Queen of the Forrest(cos yer green & live wif reindeer stead o a donkey hahaha) Happy Happy Birthday Pal Java Hope ye get lovely sprizes hen ye deserve them yer a doll & a dear hearted lass! Iam Glad you were Born!
Lennox
ok I'll bite? Java I thought you Birthday was ther 13th?
Have a good one anyway..... biggrin.gif
Avril
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAVA!!! HAVE A LOVELY DAY, HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF NICE PREZZIES.......RIGHT LASSIES WHO'S OOT THERE TAE HELP ME GIE JAVA THE BUMPS!!!!

ONE...TWO...THREE...FOUR....FIVE........

(TELL ME WHEN TAE STOAP!!!)
Elma
Happy Birthday Java, have a good one smile.gif
jakka13
Many happy returns Java .I'll send you a wee surprise.Cheers jakka
Isobel
Have a good one Java, you should have been with us on Saturday then a wouldna have hud to lie aboot ma age.ha ha biggrin.gif
wee mags
Happy Birthday Java ,Ihope it was a good yin wink.gif
George Muir
Hope you have a nice day biggrin.gif
Java
Now lassies if ye read Witshisname properly, he wis postin early....s'no ma birthday yet...and ah want aw them same messages oan ma proper birthday or else...... laugh.gif
Java
A very special Birthday wish to a very special Lady....

Happy Birthday Lennox
stratson
HAVE THE MOST HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY OF ALL JAVA.

WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS&XXXXXXXXXXXXX
stratson
Happy Birthdy to LENNOX
Avril
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNOX!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY!
AH HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF NICE PREZZIES, AH'LL HUV A WEE SWALLY FOR YE THE NIGHT!
CHEERS PAL!!!
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Lennox enjoy your day biggrin.gif
Lennox
Thank you everyone , its nice to be thought of. wub.gif
stuarty
happy birthday JAVA AND LENNOX you loverly fire signs wub.gif
lindamac
laugh.gif AT LEAST WURR KEEPING YE ALERT HEN HAPPY BURFDY LENNOX PAL HAHA HAPPY PRESENTS ARE HOPED TAE LAND DOON YER WAY THIS HAPPY DAY YER BURFDY A WIDD GIE YE A WEE PRETTY PHOTY IF A COULD BUT YE CIN SEE IT IN YER MIND SEE AWE THEM GORGEOUS FLOOWERS AWE PINK & ORANGE & YELLOW GERBRAS AS THURR THE FREENDSHIP FLOOWER!
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Lennox all the best wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.