Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Java
Happy Birthday Toerag

Have a great day... biggrin.gif
Java
To a very special wee girl on her 5th birthday.... wub.gif

Happy Birthday Lydia
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Toerag wub.gif and a Very Happy Birthday to LYDIA........ 5 TODAY ........
stuarty
happy 5th birthday to my fantastic grandchild LYDIA GRACE GRANNY LOVES YOU AS HIGH AS THE UNIVERSE AND BEYOND your party dress is the best and you are my sunshine
stuarty
look granny am here laugh.gif
stuarty
happy birthday toerag enjoy enjoy enjoy
Avril
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY LYDIA, HOPE YOU GET LOTS AND LOTS OF PREZZIES PET. NO DOUBT YOUR GRAN IS SPOILING YOU BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT GRANS DO!!! biggrin.gif
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOERAG, HOPE THAT YOU GET SPOILED WITH LOTS OF PREZZIES TOO! HAVE A GREAT DAY!! biggrin.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Toerag! All the best to you for a happy day!
tammy
Happy 5th birthday Lydia!
lindamac
wub.gif biggrin.gif What a gorgeous wee Lydia in a princess dress och that dress is prettyier than cindarellas even the swan princesses dress isn`t as beutefull as yours is Lydia. You did have a lovely birthday sure you did?
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Toerag and Happy Birthday to Wee Lydia biggrin.gif
toerag
Hello everyone, and thanks to everyone for warm Happy birthdy wishes!!! We went to see Billy Connolly last night in Hamilton (Catherine had to switch nights my son had tickets for Hamilton we had them for Thursday in Toronto and he couldna make it so we switched nights!!) What a bundle of laughs that man is well worth the drive!! See whit we dae for kids!! Thanks again for all the birthday wishes!
davyab44
Hi Toerag...jist tae wish ye a HAPPY BIRTHDAY fae Shari & Davy.....gled ye enjoyed The Big yin! laugh.gif laugh.gif
witshisname
Hiya Toerag,Wishing you a very happy and healthy birthday..aww the best on yer special day. smile.gif smile.gif
wee mags
Hi ya toerag I hope you had a great day HAPPY BIRTHDAY
fae mags and the yank
Java
Happy Birthday Geezas Grandson..... laugh.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday Toerag for the other day great to hear you got to see Billy Connolly wub.gif

Happy Birthday to Elizabeth and Stuartys Grand daughter...Lydia You looked lovely in your party dress Lydia.... and Geeza's Grandson wub.gif
Isobel
Happy Birthday Toerag.Glad you enjoyed the show. rolleyes.gif
marina
happy birthday to lydia
Catherine
Happy Birthday Big Al laugh.gif

Have a brilliant time at the game ma Armani! laugh.gif

Belated Birthday wishes to Lydia, hope ye had a lovely day pet.
Java
Ah'm jist gonny follow hur an hope she's goat it right.....

Happy birthday Big Al laugh.gif
stuarty
happy birthday big al
Isobel
Happy Birthday to you big Al
carmella
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG AL
Heather
Happy Birthday Big Al.

Did the score tonight make your day:
laugh.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Big Al - if you hadn't been there they wouldn't have won y'know rolleyes.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Big Al no doubt you had a great day biggrin.gif
Catherine
Ahm jist hopin he goat oan the right flight an isnae oan his way tae Australia laugh.gif laugh.gif
Avril
biggrin.gif HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY BIG AL biggrin.gif
stuarty
happy birthday roxyman a see you like castlemilk thats where a come from and am a few months older than you hope u enjoy your day
stratson
To Roxyman
big al
thanks to all who came on - you will see from the sports site that i had a great birthday - one of the best ever - thanks again
stuarty
HAPPY BELLYBUTTON BIRTHDAY to ANNE AND HUBERT AND TROOPER999 enjoy all you loverly delishious fiery people
Elma
Happy happy Birthday Hubert - I hear through the grapevine that you are an auld grump, but I really can't believe that...haha....I know that lovely wife of yours spoils you every day, but maybe a wee bit extra today. Have a great one, hope you're feeling good today...... wub.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Anne and Trooper, hope you get lots of prezzies......... laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
stratson
To Anne, HUBERT and TROOPER.
jimmyd
[COLOR=green][SIZE=7]

A Big Hoopy Birthday to you Hubert biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
jimmyd
Am not forgetting you my wee darlin fae Priesthill , Anne .

Happy Birthday hen
wee mags
Happy Birthday HUBERT
our resident auld grump .Ihope you have a good yin wink.gif
Catherine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBERT..Have a WONDERFUL day laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Anne and Trooper biggrin.gif
carmella
A GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR HUBERT biggrin.gif
Geezabrek
Happy Hippy Birthday folksies.. wacko.gif
davyab44
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOLKS.........better late than never!!!!!! laugh.gif

Davy & Shari wub.gif
Tori G
Belated Birthday wishes to you HUBERT and ANNE hope it was a good one awe the best
marina
a happy birthday to anne, hubert and trooper (sorry its late)
anne
Hi to all and thanks for all your kind thoughts...This is 3 of us in the spa on my birthday,we had alovely bbq and a few wines. the 3 are Jean, from Paisley, Bobbie, aussie, and me.

Anne Perth Aussieland cool.gif
marina
the dog looks like hes just about to jump right in biggrin.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Jim

Hope ye have a great day... biggrin.gif
anne
Happy Birthday Jim..... My dug only falls in he won't go in on his own. When he falls in it's panic time for him. My 2 grandies try and get him to fall in when they are in the spa for a laugh....

Anne Perth Aussieland cool.gif
stratson
Hope the day is a good one.JIM biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.