Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
Elma
Happy Happy Birthday Glezgaman, hope Tori spoiled you all day.. smile.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday Marina Have a Great Day hope your lot spoil you all day long wub.gif wub.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday to anyone I may have missed lately hope you all had a great day. wub.gif

Thanks for the birthday wishes for my dad everybody, he had a good day at bowls... lost by two points, though was happy for that outcome. He was spoiled too afterwards, unfortunately we never had any fire works for him seeing it was guyfawks night, well maybe he did have later ha ha, not that im going to ask that question ha ha...Cheers thanks again....Tori. wub.gif
Elma
Happy Birthday Marina, I hope your family spoil you all day wub.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Marina

Yer still a wee star, have a great day......
Avril
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINA.....ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! tongue.gif

Ur ye huvin' a pairty hen?...If ye ur, cin a' yer pals on GGBB come along an' help ye celebrate? Ye know how we a' love a good time!!! biggrin.gif
stratson
TO MARINA,

A VERY SPECIAL GIRL.
THE BEST THERE IS FOR YOU. biggrin.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday to oor Marina (36) you lucky lassie hope you have a great day biggrin.gif
marina
awe thank you all so much yer makin me greet a big kiss to you all xxx
stuarty
happy birthday marina hope you have a grrrrreat day huggles and more huggles from bob and myself laugh.gif
keelie gal
[COLOR=blue]

Happy Birthday Marina all the best pal hope you get spoiled rotten wub.gif
Lennox
Marina.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Marina
Happy birthday to you......

Enjoy the day.
Catherine
Happy Birthday Marina....Hope yer day's great biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
marina
thanks again friends, ive had a great day, when i finished work i came home and had a great sleep then james took me out and bought me a new tv for the bedroom cos i cannae be withoot my telly in the room a girl can get lonely when her mans away awe the time tongue.gif and he got the ghost perfume that i liked the pale blue bottle its lovely, the kids got me dove goodies and chocolates and the girls in work got me chocs as well and my mum sent me a big box of thorntons chocs so needless to say im going to be about 25 stone come xmas (java ill need to ask santa for a gastric belt lol) and tomorrow were going out for dinner to the cathay cuisine with james cousin stephen and his wife angie and there lad stephen (who came up to the house in his lunch break at school to put a card through the door for me awwwwwe
George Muir
Best Wishes . . .
wee mags
Happy Birthday Marina and many more
Heather
Happy Birthday Marina.

Didn't you do well with all those goodies.
Avril
biggrin.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA CHICK!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! XXX
biggrin.gif
Elma
Many Many Happy Returns Angela. Hope Mark spoils you all day...... wub.gif
wee mags
I hope you had a good day Happy Birthday Angela wink.gif
Isobel
Hope you two young ladies had a great birthday ALL THE BEST . biggrin.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday Angela wub.gif Have a Great Day /Evening and Weekend Celebrating your Birthday Im sure you will be spoiled by Mark, Lauren and all your family biggrin.gif
Java
My very best wishes for a Happy Birthday Angela......have a great day..
stratson
Hi Angela, Have a Very Happy Birthday.

May All Your Wishes Come True.

hugs x x x
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Angela ,wishing you all the best today and always xxxxxx
marina
a very happy birthday to a very special lassie xxxxxx
tammy
Happy 41st Birthday Angie! Enjoy your day! Hope your dinner out is wonderful and you get spoiled!
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Angela Baby, have a great evening, Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Catherine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA.... laugh.gif

Hope ye have a great day biggrin.gif

{cripes talk aboot presshur wae you lot, that's the fanciest up therr that ah kin dae }
Barbara
GOSH!!! My wishes are boring..........I don't know how to add all those pretty sparkly things.

Your at the very best age right now and GUESS WHAT? It just keeps getting better and better.

A Big Huge Warm Snuggley HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most gorgious lady on the Boards. wub.gif
stuarty
happy birthday 21plus 20 so have a good day
witshisname
Hope ye have a fantastic birthday Angela,Many happy returns hope ye get spoilt rotten.
carmella
biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Angela and many more to come - it gets better as you get older hahaha!
davyab44
Hi Angie...Hope you have a great 41st...enjoy yursel hen.....Oor best tae you, Mark and Lauren.....Davy & Shari wink.gif
Angela Chick
Awww thank you so much everyone for the lovely and warm birthday wishes, never dreamed i was so well thought of biggrin.gif

Had a wonderful day but i must admit i just refuse to accept im 41 its tough biggrin.gif even though i dont think i look too bad on it but being a woman its my perogative to say that, got totally spoiled and im just back from falkirk were we went for a lovely meal.

Thank you again you are the creme de la creme.
George Muir
Happy Birthday Angela biggrin.gif
Melody
Goodness sake ah nearly missed yer birthday Angela, happy birthday pal I hope you had a lovely day. It's only a number Angela it gets better honest. smile.gif Happy Birthday.
Angela Chick
Thank you george and melody biggrin.gif
sumac
Ah'm sorry, Angela, bit Ah hid a wee bit too much tae drink at your party. Happy birthday, hen. Dae ye know, ye don't look a year awlder! laugh.gif
Tumchie
Happy Birthday, Angela!! Hope you had a great day.
tammy
Happy Birthday Elizabeth! Enjoy yourself!
Isobel
aw Angela a missed yer big day sorry pet. Hope am no to late ta say hope you hud a good one, and wish you many many more. biggrin.gif You to Elizabeth
stratson
Happy Birthday Elizabeth,
stuarty
happy birthday elizabeth r 58
stratson
Happy Birthday Toerag.
Catherine
Happy Birthday Toerag.....Have a wonderful day pet biggrin.gif
stratson
To A Very Special Girl, LYDIA, WHO IS 5 YEARS TODAY.

AM SURE YOUR GRAN," STUARTY "WILL MAKE IT VERY SPECIAL
SWEETHEART.
I SEND YOU LOVE, HUGS, AND XXXXXXXXXXXXX
lindamac
wub.gif Happy Birthday Stuartys wee Lydia :DHappy Birthday wishes to you too toerag.
George Muir
Best wishes to both biggrin.gif
Elma
Happy Happy Birthday Toerag, make sure John spoils you and gets you lots of prezzies rolleyes.gif wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.