Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Messages
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Chat Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127
George Muir
Many happy returns to all
tammy
Happy Birthday to anyone i missed! I hope you had a great day! smile.gif
Marion Dougan
Thank you sooo much guys. We flew to North Somerset for my Birthday, from Thursday 'till Monday a great few days away. The nurse comes in to the house Monday to do my Herceptin, the first two infusions were at Edinburghs Western General. So now I can relax in my fav. chair . biggrin.gif
Java
Happy Birthday tae Angela's Mark...hope ye know how lucky ye are... biggrin.gif
stratson
HAVE A MEGA BIRTHDAY MARK.

ENJOY EVERY MOMENT rolleyes.gif
Angela Chick
Awwww Thank you ladies wait till i show him this he will be aw wasted biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday to my mark my toyboy biggrin.gif
Avril
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK...HAVE A GREAT DAY!
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Mark many happy returns wishing you health and happiness today and always wink.gif
marina
happy birthday mark
Melody
Happy Birthday Mark have a lovely day. smile.gif
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Rachel many happy returnsxxxxxl wub.gif
Elma
Many Happy Returns Mark and Rachel, have a great day biggrin.gif
George Muir
I seem to have missed 2 birthdays, so here's belated best wishes to Mark and to Rachel
Tori G
Happy Birthday to Mark and Rachel...You go guys have a Great One...All the Best
Tori G
To Everyone that I have missed out on saying Happy Birthday too lately Happy Belated Birthdays to you all
stratson
TO RACHEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES,
Angela Chick
Thank you to everyone who wished my mark a happy birthday biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday to Rachel have a lovely day sweetheart biggrin.gif
tammy
Rachel says thanks for all the birthday wishes! wub.gif And happy birthday to Keelie for tomorrow! From Rachel smile.gif
marina
happy birthday rachel
stuarty
well one more year to knock off keelie 21 again have a great day the day wub.gif
marina
happy birthday keelie gal, have a great day x
George Muir
on both occasions biggrin.gif
Java
Happy Birthday Keelie

Have a great day.....
Elma
Happy Birthday Keelie, have a great one

21 and counting eh???? wub.gif
Elma
Got hiccups again, actually I was saying Happy Birthday to the second Keelie...........haha........ laugh.gif wub.gif
annie laurie
Happy Birthday Keelie, Many More,
keelie gal
Thank you so much for the lovely birthday wishes wub.gif
Angela Chick
Happy Birthday Keelie Gal have a wonderful day pal biggrin.gif
stratson
Many Happy returns if the Day KEELIE.

HAVE A BALL!
carmella
Happy Birthday Keelie 40 next time hahaha laugh.gif
stuarty
Hope ye have a very happy birthday keelie,have a wonderful day hun....
bob xxxxx biggrin.gif
John_D
Happy Birthday Keelie, here treat yersel tae a wee night oot!Keelie's birthday pressie
keelie gal
wow john thats a great birthday present pal de ye mean there all fer me ....ochh ye shoudnae have bothered pal must have cost ye a bomb laugh.gif
John_D
QUOTE (keelie gal @ 21st Oct 2006, 10:18 AM)
wow john thats a great birthday present pal de ye mean there all fer me ....ochh ye shoudnae have bothered pal must have cost ye a bomb laugh.gif

aye I'm sure one of them has an exploding PACKET wink.gif
davyab44
Hi Keelie....hope you have a wonderful birthday Sweetie....tell thum a' tae be guid tae ye...ye deserve it....Shari & Davy..xx wink.gif
Catherine
Happy Birthday Keelie, hope you're having a GREAT DAY laugh.gif
Avril
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEELIE, HOPE YOU'RE HAVING THE BEST TIME EVER!!! XXX
karyn
wub.gif happy birthday to yooooo,happy birthday to yooooohappy birthday to yooooo happy birthday to yooooo,happy birthday to yooooohappy birthday to yooooohappy birthday to yooooo,happy birthday to yooooohappy birthday to yooooo happy birthday to yooooo,happy birthday to yooooohappy birthday to yooooo... have a brill day keelie xxxxxx wub.gif
marina
happy birthday mum (maggy aggy) who is 56 tomorrow 23/10
Tori G
Happy Birthday to you Keelie, hope you had a Great One

Happy Birthday to Aggy Marina's Mum Have a Great One
tammy
Happy Birthday Margaret! Enjoy!
witshisname
Happy Birthday Margaret,Many Happy Returns xxx smile.gif
tammy
Happy Birthday Mattharan! Enjoy your day! All the best! smile.gif
Tori G
Happy Birthday Daddy (glezgaman) Love ya Have a Great Day, Hope you win at bowls. xoxxox Tori
Avril
HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY TORI'S DADDY....AH HOPE TORI SPOILS YE ROTTEN THE DAY!!! biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif
marina
happy birthday glezgaman, have a wonderful birthday
keelie gal
Happy Birthday Glesgaman all the best wub.gif
tammy
Happy 70th birthday Glasgaman....Tori's dad! All the best for a happy day! smile.gif
Tumchie
Happy Birthday tae Glezgaman!! Hope you have a smashing day.
stratson
Many Happy Returns of The Day "GLESGAMAN"

Many, Many, More, IN GOOD hEALTH"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.