Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Things You Wouldn't Expect ................
Glasgow Boards/Forums > GG Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat > Word Games
Pages: 1, 2
Rab-oldname
....... the Queen to say.
(Idea stolen from 'Mock The Week!)

'I'm fed up being a Queen'
Lennox
From Lennox

I am no really that dumb blonde.. biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
From me ... " I know exactly where I put it."
Rab-oldname
'What is a mop bucket?'
TeeHeeHee
The misses to say ............
Wait honey, it's raining ... I'll take the dog out.
Rab-oldname
Neil Armstrong to say.........

'Thats one small step for a Snarg. One giant leap for Snargkind'.
Java
The Olympic Committee to say

"We came in under budget" wink.gif
Rab-oldname
.......... Tony Bliar/Gordon Brown to say,

'Sorry'.
Java
Ah, now is that a stroke or a slash between Tony and Gordon there Rab, cos wan ah would definately expect, the other ah wouldn'y...laugh.gif
Lennox
QUOTE (Rab @ 26th Jul 2009, 10:32am) *
.......... Tony Bliar/Gordon Brown to say,

'Sorry'.

You forgot to add George W. Bush there. huh.gif
Rab-oldname
............. to hear in church!
'Personally Minister, I'd much prefer to be here than playing golf'.
Rab-oldname
The Pope: 'Do I really have to go there?'
TeeHeeHee
CNN to say ... This isn't really Breaking News but there's nothing happening that we can really use.
Rab-oldname
Alex Salmond 'Mr Presiding Officer, can I come and sit on your knee?'
ashfield
Fox news to say..........President Obama is right and let's promote a "hug a Russian" day.
Rab-oldname
Prince Philip to say - ' Life is like a box of choklits, you never know what your gonna get'.
Rab-oldname
........ To find on a modern aircraft carrier. ................. Modern aircraft! (Government spending review 2010.)
TeeHeeHee
laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
Rab-oldname
Click to view attachment
Dunvegan
QUOTE (Rab @ 9th Feb 2011, 06:24am) *

Huv you been smokin'thae funny Mexican cigarettes again Rab???
lindamcf
a politician to admit that they are wrong
a politician to admit that they are lying
a politician to stop claiming "expenses"
a politician to apologise
Rab-oldname
Click to view attachment
TeeHeeHee
The Queen to say, `The "Firm" is going into receivership.´
Tracy Stormrod
The Queen to say: "Phillip.... one does believe those menacing Corgis have eaten ones copy of The Sunday Sport again....."
Rab-oldname
Prince Philip to reply, 'Oh No! Not the one with Katie topless on holiday - I was enjoying that!'

Bang goes another Knighthood hopeful!
TeeHeeHee
... to hear, "Arise, Sir Tee of HeeHee." rolleyes.gif
Tracy Stormrod
The Queen replies.... " Oh no dear... I got the butler to throw that one in the garbage .. i think one must have spilt juice onto it... the pages were all stuck together.... no Phillip.. I am looking for the one which has the worlds biggest blackhead on it.... most most interesting reading and as Queen one really does have to keep up with what the commoners are getting up to"

biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
... to hear from TeeHee, "Oh, quel surpris, but no thanks Your Majesty I don't want to give Tommy Kennedy a heart attack."
TeeHeeHee
Welcome to the boards Tracy. Do you get blitzed with your Stormrod? tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Rab-oldname
An original joke from jampot.
Tracy Stormrod
Thank you TeeHeeHee... as for my Stormrod.... its a force unto itself... its difficult to keep it under control... think i may sell it to the Queen in order for her to knight people with it... biggrin.gif
TeeHeeHee
I hope it has a power control button ... I'm still waitin' for my knighthood. biggrin.gif
Rab-oldname
Click to view attachment
ashfield
An honest TV advert by any of the big supermarkets saying, prices raised right across the store.
TeeHeeHee
... To here a judge say when considering sentencing a dwarf found guilty of flashing on a train laugh.gif

The judge said he was considering ordering treatment, adding: “If I send him to prison for a short time he’ll be out in a flash.”

laugh.gif

Read more:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2.../#ixzz1OnKdaXyy

ashfield
A farmer saying, following a perfect growing season, with just the right amount of sunshine and rain, food prices will be much lower this year rolleyes.gif
TeeHeeHee
Mary sayin', "Leave the dishes, Tomi, I'll do them." rolleyes.gif
Dunvegan
A politician asserting that he / she is totally innocent of all accusations and legal action directed at them.
TeeHeeHee
QUOTE (Dunvegan @ 10th Jun 2011, 03:09am) *
A politician asserting that he / she is totally innocent of all accusations and legal action directed at them.

The topic title is "Things You WOULDN'T Expect" not things you would expect. laugh.gif
Dunvegan
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 10th Jun 2011, 01:22pm) *
The topic title is "Things You WOULDN'T Expect" not things you would expect. laugh.gif

Right!!!! Meant a politician owning up to, and not saying his only crime was getting caught.
Rab-oldname
'I bought it in the Oxfam Shop for 1.50' Princess Beatrix.
TeeHeeHee
"Boys! rolleyes.gif I just can't see what they find facinating about my bum."
Pippa Middleton.
biggrin.gif
Rab-oldname
'I call Philips bedroom my 'Duke-box' - HM the Queen.
Rab-oldname
'So what its Friday? I'm the Pope and I'll have a huge t-bone and chips with trimmings!'
TeeHeeHee
... and a hamburger for ma wee frean here wi' the sore heid. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Rab-oldname
'To be perfectly honest, I can't stick San Francisco!' Tony Bennett.
TeeHeeHee
... to see in the City.

http://vimeo.com/26019369City Gents Rioting.">Scott Hinds in BBC Ident 'Riot'</a> .
Rab-oldname
QUOTE (TeeHeeHee @ 9th Jun 2011, 06:41pm) *
... To here a judge say when considering sentencing a dwarf found guilty of flashing on a train laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Read more:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2.../#ixzz1OnKdaXyy

He's older than he looks - I'm sure he played 'The Mekon' in Dan Dare!
Click to view attachment
Rab-oldname
'Actually, I find Spiritualism extremely plausible' - ? rolleyes.gif
Rab
DFS to admit the price of a sofa!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.